Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #15 Cryin, lyin, still denyin - Marmite, wolves & monkeys flyin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we all could be so lucky as to have her stfu up for more than 2 days...
As many have said in past weeks, she has to find paid employment. It's not about wanting to or about finding 'something suitable'. She has to find a way to earn her keep now. It won't be easy for her to accept, but wailing online won't pay the bills and the longer she fantasizes and procrastinates, the worse it will become. IF she faces reality and quits trying to find someone to bail her out, she might straighten out and shut up

Reactions: 12
Alice does the bed wetting? Or the cleaning up after? And who is wetting the bed. Both girls should be past that now. And Emma would not be wetting the bed if she was cared for properly.

View attachment 884583
I thought Gloria is there 9 to 5 (pretty cushy nanny hours!), which means Ioan is paying her full-time. But here mAlice is saying she "does some daytime hours". Which is it?!

Others have said it here: I do wish she would stop making herself out a martyr for being a SAHM. Do the girls know what a burden she thinks they are? There was even a Tweet a while back when someone asked how the girls are doing. Answer was along the lines of: Fine, they're in their rooms with their I-Pads, but it was sooooooo straining when they were little. Does she get any joy out of them at all? And all the bull about her giving up her career for them. There was no career, she's a has-been who never was.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Reading the last few pages, few people talking about Thanksgiving, I just assumed everyone on here was from the UK.
Makes me laugh to know Alice annoys everyone from one end of the globe to the other 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It's interesting that more recently she has inserted "in front of the kids" to all this supposed stuff that IG was saying/doing to her. Even stuff she's said previously has now been retold and had this added.
This has become a regular feature (probably to deflect the criticism of what she has actually been doing to them)....to make out that he doesn't care about them or is in some way dragging them into the divorce..which is what she is accused of and has actually been doing by her own admission.
She's been cautioned, by the sound of it
Note also where she adds to the effect that the kids were present, but might not have heard it

If we were flies on the wall, would we hear her drilling those children, e.g., ' You heard it, didn't you? Remember ... remember when daddy said this/that? You must remember it -- you were right there. You heard it, didn't you, Big E? Yes? Yes? And I know you heard it, Little E. You even said something to me about it later. Remember doing that? Remembering it now? Yes? You did, didn't you -- you heard him say that. So if someone asks you about it later, make sure you tell them you heard it. If you don't, we'll be left eating sick for dinner -- and we'll be left with only a cardboard box to live in. So don't forget that you heard it '

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Maybe Mail Online contracted with her to run half a dozen feature articles? Don't know if there have been that many, though.
But seems her notoriety has run it's course
When I want to find out if she's managed to concoct a new drama, I go to the UK version of Mail Online and scan that right-hand column ( 'walk of shame?) and look for a thumb-nail of her big face
Nothing at all when I looked tonight. She's been ousted by three 'busty displays', 'leggy displays', 'wardrobe malfunctions' and a couple of ridiculously oversized knit monstrosities
Maybe the media's staying clear of her for fear they'll be dragged into serious murk via her antics

Don't know if her children have any out-of-school friends. If it's just school and her, those children must be very lonely and depressed.
Narcs are usually oblivious to the humiliation and shame suffered by their children
Sidebar of shame 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A few suggestions, in no particular order:

The Forsyte Saga (he's only in 4 episodes but the whole thing worth a watching)

Solomon & Gaenor (was nominated for Oscar, best picture that year!)

King Arthur (sexy Lancelot)

Hornblower (all on y--t-be, someone uploaded them in a better resolution than the DVD set!)

Man and Boy (realistic and touching, and oddly somewhat similar to his situation right now, minus the crazy ex wife part)
OMG is he Irene’s lover killed by the can in the fog?!?!?

Reactions: 1
She's been cautioned, by the sound of it
Note also where she adds to the effect that the kids were present, but might not have heard it

If we were flies on the wall, would we hear her drilling those children, e.g., ' You heard it, didn't you? Remember ... remember when daddy said this/that? You must remember it -- you were right there. You heard it, didn't you, Big E? Yes? Yes? And I know you heard it, Little E. You even said something to me about it later. Remember doing that? Remembering it now? Yes? You did, didn't you -- you heard him say that. So if someone asks you about it later, make sure you tell them you heard it. If you don't, we'll be left eating sick for dinner -- and we'll be left with only a cardboard box to live in. So don't forget that you heard it '
Absolutely this! She’s is terrifying those poor girls from a loving dad which is why I have zero sympathy for her. If she’d accepted his 50/50 custody and didn’t lie so much I’d support her fully. I have no doubt he left her for BW, that’s a crappy thing to do to someone who has stayed home with the children (albeit not properly).
He will always be their daddy, that doesn’t change because she wants to punish him for leaving her.
As others have said, we’d be championing her for new acting roles and being a spokeswomen for cheated on wives if that’s all she was. I won’t stand for parent alienation, it’s beyond hurtful. How she can claim to ever have loved him is madness. You don’t punish the children for the sins of the Father.

Reactions: 12
you can find all the Hornblower eps on YouTube!

I loved it, but it’s very much the type of drama I like haha and I used to watch them with my dad when they were first on A&E. If you’re a Battlestar Galactica fan, Jamie Bamber (aka Apollo) is also in the first seasons
"Amazing Grace" is a wonderful film about William Wilberforce's fight against slavery in the British Empire. And I loved him as Lancelot in "King Arthur". That was when he was still getting leading parts in films, which dried up right around the time he married her. Coincidence? I'm sure she hurt his career. She has a terrible reputation as a drama queen and diva, apparently shooting down production of Harrow last year with her hysterics was not an isolated incident. I wouldn't be surprised if that was his aha moment. Imagine the humiliation of a 47-year-old experienced actor being ordered home like that by his wife ... yikes!:eek:

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Is this why they wanted a legal seperation at first? (probably BS anyway)
Didnt she said that she didnt know that he wanted a full divorce until he served? That the kids didnt know anything? Now they were in the room?
View attachment 885390
btw re: "on the rocks" there is a Guardian interview of him published in early 2020 (conducted in 2019) where he talks about them struggling for 4 years. And Alice even linked said interview on her twitter back then.
View attachment 885391
SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!

Now expanding the narrative to indicate Ioan would "remarry" her?????? This woman is an utter and complete lunatic. And I agree with others that she is now just expanding the narrative to keep attention on herself. Because once Ioan touches down in LA, it's NOT solely about her stories anymore.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Absolutely this! She’s is terrifying those poor girls from a loving dad which is why I have zero sympathy for her. If she’d accepted his 50/50 custody and didn’t lie so much I’d support her fully. I have no doubt he left her for BW, that’s a crappy thing to do to someone who has stayed home with the children (albeit not properly).
He will always be their daddy, that doesn’t change because she wants to punish him for leaving her.
As others have said, we’d be championing her for new acting roles and being a spokeswomen for cheated on wives if that’s all she was. I won’t stand for parent alienation, it’s beyond hurtful. How she can claim to ever have loved him is madness. You don’t punish the children for the sins of the Father.
She's desperate and afraid, imo, and is using tactics that might have worked for her in the past, or which maybe (probably) come naturally to her

Just me (and all I know is what I've read about it) but I don't believe he left her for another woman. I think he left because it was a case of sink or swim. Sounds as if he tried for several years and in many different ways to extricate himself, after which, if successful, he'd try to at least half-extricate the children

Parental alienation is extremely common even if the offending parent isn't aware at the time that they're guilty of it. Both parents love the children as a rule and think they're doing what's best for them. Interestingly, at least in my observation, it's the parent who 'leaves' who is most missed by the children. I know, first hand, of two mothers who left the children with the fathers. Before very much time had elapsed, those children turned on the fathers (and one was close to being a saint) and wanted to be with their mothers. The mothers were each enjoying a great, child-free life and declined to have the children. Despite that, those children (some of them now nudging 50) still favour their mother

• Sad
Reactions: 11
What a lunatic. So now it's he told her once that they absolutely had to get divorced, but in a couple of years, if she behaved herself, they could remarry in the garden, with the daughters as flower girls, and the daughters were in the room when he said it but they might not have heard it? LOL As mommy is crying? And this is something she is just now revealing? Surrrrre, Alice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Is this why they wanted a legal seperation at first? (probably BS anyway)
View attachment 885390
btw re: "on the rocks" there is a Guardian interview of him published in early 2020 (conducted in 2019) where he talks about them struggling for 4 years. And Alice even linked said interview on her twitter back then.
View attachment 885391
She does have the right - for now!
OMG is he Irene’s lover killed by the can in the fog?!?!?
OMG SPOILERS 😄

Reactions: 2
Just me (and all I know is what I've read about it) but I don't believe he left her for another woman. I think he left because it was a case of sink or swim. Sounds as if he tried for several years and in many different ways to extricate himself, after which, if successful, he'd try to at least half-extricate the children
Tattlers here have theorized how Ioan finally made a decision to leave. Even before I heard of Tattle Life, I pictured Ioan in Australia filming Harrow, perhaps it was the weekend or a day off and he got invited to a cast or crew member's home for a BBQ or dinner party. During that time, he was able to relax and just note how the couples interacted with each other (i.e., the people-watching we sometimes do at parties) and I just imagine him sitting there thinking, "oh, isn't it lovely how this couple interacts with each other" and "This is how real couples relate to each other" and coming to a decision, apart from any other woman, just noting how good healthy relationships are supposed to work....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What a lunatic. So now it's he told her once that they absolutely had to get divorced, but in a couple of years, if she behaved herself, they could remarry in the garden, with the daughters as flower girls, and the daughters were in the room when he said it but they might not have heard it? LOL As mommy is crying? And this is something she is just now revealing? Surrrrre, Alice.
Is it because he is Welsh? Is she trying to liken their relationship to Burton and Taylor?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So now she's realised how awful he is why doesn't she just get on with the divorce

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!

Now expanding the narrative to indicate Ioan would "remarry" her?????? This woman is an utter and complete lunatic. And I agree with others that she is now just expanding the narrative to keep attention on herself. Because once Ioan touches down in LA, it's NOT solely about her stories anymore.
Sounds crazy, but I can believe it might have happened. If so, it's an indication of how desperate he was to escape her. Also indicates how well he knew her and how desperate she was to hang onto him

also reveals she knew back then (whenever it supposedly occurred) that she no longer had a future in acting nor any means of financial support
other than IG. Sad for him and for her and of course for the children

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.