Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #15 Cryin, lyin, still denyin - Marmite, wolves & monkeys flyin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What else on IG’s back catalogue would you guys recommend? I’ve watched Forever (got much better at the end but the music never stopped annoying me) and s1 of Harrow. I’ve seen and loved Titantic. Is Hornblower on a streaming service?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What else on IG’s back catalogue would you guys recommend? I’ve watched Forever (got much better at the end but the music never stopped annoying me) and s1 of Harrow. I’ve seen and loved Titantic. Is Hornblower on a streaming service?
Can't help, sorry. Haven't seen anything with either of them in it, apart from that brief Aussie 'Women's Day' interview with IG which someone posted here a few days ago

Reactions: 2
So she introduces new drama.....murder plots, other affairs etc.
Threatening to reveal more...
Unlike Alice, I won’t lie to you, apart from the stuff with the girls and the puppy, I quite like the drama of it all too. 😉

Reactions: 3
I will sort out listing them properly another time
Screenshot_20211124-155352_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211124-155719_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211124-155728_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211124-160052_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211124-160106_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211124-160115_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Unlike Alice, I won’t lie to you, apart from the stuff with the girls and the puppy, I quite like the drama of it all too. 😉
Maybe Mail Online contracted with her to run half a dozen feature articles? Don't know if there have been that many, though.
But seems her notoriety has run it's course
When I want to find out if she's managed to concoct a new drama, I go to the UK version of Mail Online and scan that right-hand column ( 'walk of shame?) and look for a thumb-nail of her big face
Nothing at all when I looked tonight. She's been ousted by three 'busty displays', 'leggy displays', 'wardrobe malfunctions' and a couple of ridiculously oversized knit monstrosities
Maybe the media's staying clear of her for fear they'll be dragged into serious murk via her antics

Don't know if her children have any out-of-school friends. If it's just school and her, those children must be very lonely and depressed.
Narcs are usually oblivious to the humiliation and shame suffered by their children

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I mean we know that she has one more big story promised to the Daily Mail based on her sleuthing about Bianca in Oz. I can't wait for this 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 12
you can find all the Hornblower eps on YouTube!

I loved it, but it’s very much the type of drama I like haha and I used to watch them with my dad when they were first on A&E. If you’re a Battlestar Galactica fan, Jamie Bamber (aka Apollo) is also in the first seasons

Reactions: 7
A few suggestions, in no particular order:

The Forsyte Saga (he's only in 4 episodes but the whole thing worth a watching)

Solomon & Gaenor (was nominated for Oscar, best picture that year!)

King Arthur (sexy Lancelot)

Hornblower (all on y--t-be, someone uploaded them in a better resolution than the DVD set!)

Man and Boy (realistic and touching, and oddly somewhat similar to his situation right now, minus the crazy ex wife part)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I mean we know that she has one more big story promised to the Daily Mail based on her sleuthing about Bianca in Oz. I can't wait for this 😛
I love that she thinks she can sleuth. She can’t even tell if she’s speaking to her brother or not. (Pro tip Alice - you’re not. You’re also not speaking to Ioan or Bianca. You giant knob).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's been nothing about Bianca or IG in the media here (Oz) that I've noticed. Only discovered the AE drama in UK Mail Online. Don't know anyone who'd ever heard of IG/AE or Bianca before, either. Even in Comments, hundreds of people by now have said, 'Who?' and most of those comments were by UK commenters

I love that she thinks she can sleuth. She can’t even tell if she’s speaking to her brother or not. (Pro tip Alice - you’re not. You’re also not speaking to Ioan or Bianca. You giant knob).
:LOL:

Genuinely snorted out loud

Thanks for the laugh (y)

Reactions: 9
Is this why they wanted a legal seperation at first? (probably BS anyway)
Didnt she said that she didnt know that he wanted a full divorce until he served? That the kids didnt know anything? Now they were in the room?
Screenshot-20211124-171813-Instagram.jpg

btw re: "on the rocks" there is a Guardian interview of him published in early 2020 (conducted in 2019) where he talks about them struggling for 4 years. And Alice even linked said interview on her twitter back then.
Screenshot-20211124-171601-Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
B4F3E0D8-D1F2-4D9A-B70B-A54BB9124399.jpeg

A9B52747-594C-4791-A508-DE61BBC28BCE.jpeg

Sometimes I really wanna know what those kids would bleeping say if we ran by them EVERY LITTLE THING she has claimed they did…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She’d have been younger than that wouldn’t she? She gave birth to the youngest when she was 45. I honestly don’t see early 40s as that weird an age to have kids - I had one at that age with no problems and I know many other women who have as well. Sounds like she’d have had fertility issues at whatever age.
My point was IVF at 45, especially to that extent. And she supposedly had fibro by then, although I'm not convinced she really has it. It's the preferred ailment of drama queens, because it's very difficult to diagnose and track and therefore easy to fake. Much to the detriment of people who really have it.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 885392

View attachment 885393

Sometimes I really wanna know what those kids would bleeping say if we ran by them EVERY LITTLE THING she has claimed they did…

To be suspected is that many who once were kids in similar situations are right here in this forum -- the survivors. Ditto many who've commented elsewhere online

They might not have said much back when they were eight and twelve (and earlier, and later) because they were extremely depressed, anxious, scared, fearful, embarrassed, mortified and were trying to simply cope with each moment as it descended upon them. They wished they could fit-in at school and have lives like other kids and were much older than their years

• Sad
This WAS going to be my attempt at an idea for the next thread, however I think that horse has truly bolted:-

"Whoa there Alice, you're on a twitter diet, why ARE you that quiet??"
If we all could be so lucky as to have her stfu up for more than 2 days...

Reactions: 6
I like how the message here is basically "I won with Ioan's strategy, but you go girl!" LOL

Also Alice clearly doesnt know what grey rocking is cause that's only something people who want to leave do in this scenario. And apparently she didnt want to? ESPECIALLY at the beginning. Also it's a method against abusive people, so she admits that she was abusive since she admits that Ioan has been doing this?
Screenshot-20211124-174324-Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Is this why they wanted a legal seperation at first? (probably BS anyway)
Didnt she said that she didnt know that he wanted a full divorce until he served? That the kids didnt know anything? Now they were in the room?
View attachment 885390
btw re: "on the rocks" there is a Guardian interview of him published in early 2020 (conducted in 2019) where he talks about them struggling for 4 years. And Alice even linked said interview on her twitter back then.
View attachment 885391
It's interesting that more recently she has inserted "in front of the kids" to all this supposed stuff that IG was saying/doing to her. Even stuff she's said previously has now been retold and had this added.
This has become a regular feature (probably to deflect the criticism of what she has actually been doing to them)....to make out that he doesn't care about them or is in some way dragging them into the divorce..which is what she is accused of and has actually been doing by her own admission.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.