Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #15 Cryin, lyin, still denyin - Marmite, wolves & monkeys flyin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the plot twist? Have I missed something ?
She can’t possibly say. It’s just too upsetting. Until she has proof.
More indication that Alice thinks all the world’s a stage, and she is the main protagonist. Everyone else is a supporting actor.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She can’t possibly say. It’s just too upsetting. Until she has proof.
More indication that Alice thinks all the world’s a stage, and she is the main protagonist. Everyone else is a supporting actor.
As if a lack of proof has ever stopped her before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Has nobody ever stood up to Alice before? Maybe she has never had "consequences", therefore she believes, she is exempt of them

As much as I hate it, I have to do some real life stuff as Thanksgiving is tomorrow. I should have known that damned Alice would kick off. Narcs always do at holiday time, especially Christmas. Also at births, funerals, weddings, etc.
Alice should thank her lucky stars she has two healthy whole daughters at this time and food on the table put there by IG! Unlike those of some families. 😞
You’re a mean one, Alice Grinch! I’m sorry but I couldn’t resist. 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Great, now the voices in her head are doing her tweeting for her. That’s all we need.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has nobody ever stood up to Alice before? Maybe she has never had "consequences", therefore she believes, she is exempt of them
Her dad, by the sounds of things. But standing up to her doesn’t work because she can’t accept fault.

She has to keep the drama going by introducing new stories because the press will lose interest (they're not that interested anyway to be fair). It's old news and not very interesting. It's not turned into a massive PR war she wanted because it takes two hands to clap and IG is keeping quiet and isn't playing her game.

So she introduces new drama.....murder plots, other affairs etc.
Threatening to reveal more...

It's so predictable.

They aren't interested in a second series of the crap soap opera you have invented in your head and IG is doing the right thing by saying nothing. The press will have to be very careful not to libel him - she might not get sued by him but they will if they publish, and their lawyers will be very careful about what goes out.

Reactions: 21
She has to keep the drama going by introducing new stories because the press will lose interest (they're not that interested anyway to be fair). It's old news and not very interesting. It's not turned into a massive PR war she wanted because it takes two hands to clap and IG is keeping quiet and isn't playing her game.

So she introduces new drama.....murder plots, other affairs etc.
Threatening to reveal more...

It's so predictable.

They aren't interested in a second series of the crap soap opera you have invented in your head and IG is doing the right thing by saying nothing. The press will have to be very careful not to libel him - she might not get sued by him but they will if they publish, and their lawyers will be very careful about what goes out.
yeah, the tabloids entirely ignored her pedalo accusations in August, although she kept it up for a whole day. And they edited out her cocaine accusation last week.

Reactions: 15
yeah, the tabloids entirely ignored her pedalo accusations in August, although she kept it up for a whole day. And they edited out her cocaine accusation last week.
Forgot he was a drug addict last week 😂

• Haha
I know we were missing her crazy but can she stop now.
here's a photo i took of a Robin yesterday to make you smile
104_3128-02.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
As much as I hate it, I have to do some real life stuff as Thanksgiving is tomorrow. I should have known that damned Alice would kick off. Narcs always do at holiday time, especially Christmas. Also at births, funerals, weddings, etc.
Alice should thank her lucky stars she has two healthy whole daughters at this time and food on the table put there by IG! Unlike those of some families. 😞
You're very right, Alice can't see past the end of her own altered nose, shes very ungrateful. Some of us would give our right arm for what she had and destroyed, or indeed what she still has, and still fails to recognise, i.e. Two healthy children, plus things she would fail to even acknowledge.

My ex would always cause disruptions at events/important dates etc, even when I was looking forward to going to the cinema, we had travelled around 50 minutes by car to the cinema(our nearest one), yet 2 miles before we arrived he caused a major argument, on completely baseless accusations THEN furiously turned the car and raced us home - And I was in the wrong?? Same behaviour at Xmas, birthdays, (or even if going away - or being on holiday - sometimes I'd have to get a separate room, or plan flights home early/alone). I did that for 4-5 years, dread to think 20.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Her dad, by the sounds of things. But standing up to her doesn’t work because she can’t accept fault.
Ah yes.... I remember now. My thinking was after her tantrums with her dad for planning to move house. Which ended in them staying put.

I know we were missing her crazy but can she stop now.
here's a photo i took of a Robin yesterday to make you smile
View attachment 885245
Beautiful (Robin - not Alice), great picture. Is this little chap a frequent visitor?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah yes.... I remember now. My thinking was after her tantrums with her dad for planning to move house. Which ended in them staying put.

Beautiful (Robin - not Alice), great picture. Is this little chap a frequent visitor?
Yeah we named him Randy last year lol. His wife sometimes visits too.

• Heart

Your comment brought so much back to me. All those awful times due to various narcs

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.