Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #15 Cryin, lyin, still denyin - Marmite, wolves & monkeys flyin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she stinks. Her house just looks filthy so they clearly don't have a cleaner.

And why would she get her meals delivered to her? Could she not just COOK? If she's such a super mum, cook a meal for her and her kids and have a night with them. Instead of drinking so much wine she pisses the bead and had to crawl on the floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a question please…. How are tweets like these legal? Or are they not legal? I mean there’s this person in my life that has been horrid to me in the past and I’d really like the world to know what a horrible person she is. Would it be ok for me to go on Twitter to infer to the world that she’s plotting to murder me and she has some dark stuff going on…. Or would I get arrested?
I don’t know where you live but in California there’s nothing criminal about her tweets to warrant arrest. Can a temporary restraining order be issued if certain people named and targeted want to pursue that? Yes. Are they defamatory? Yes but that would be a civil case if that even came about because libel and slander in courts isn’t that cut and dry.

(Example: literally had a death threat from an employee at work that was sent to his partner in text and voice memos. Because she wouldn’t go to police herself (didn’t want to “call pd on a black guy”) and it wasn’t specific about how, just a day given police couldn’t do anything not even talk to him. If the same police dept couldn’t do anything about that then they won’t do anything about this drunk ass making vague implications or expressing thoughts.)

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Here - 18 months age difference (not sure which way) Such a natural laugh in that photo Alice!

NO YOU BLOODY DONT DESERVE GLORIA - INFACT YOU NO DOUBT ABUSE HER GOOD NATURE. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR BEHAVIOUR AND SEEK OUT SOME PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSISTANCE ASAP. WHAT YOU DO IS NOT NORMAL

• Heart
Reactions: 12
JFC guys.
Just got back from swimming and reading through the latest...

This is spiralling. She's reached a new level with the insinuations that he's out to kill her, or make her take her own life. Her reactions to other people making reasoned yet negative comments are getting more and more vicious and frantic. I'm also concerned at her metaphors about him holding a the gun and pulling the trigger. All I mean by that is that it shows where her mind is at. This isn't a divorce to her - it's a brutal murder.

She can't get out of this now, she can't pull things back - it's gone too far. It's been going on for almost a year and it's still escalating. Can we just let that sink in for a second? I could almost understand if it went on for a few weeks when it was raw and still sinking in, then tapered off. But her behavior is still escalating after a year.

A lot of what she says doesn't even make sense now. There's like ten different narratives going on and they change from day to day, comment to comment. 5% of this is a bad breakup, and the other 95% is an imaginary TV show she's creating in her mind and tweeting to her followers. Night and day.

I hope that IG / his lawyers have been following all this and have a real grasp of how bad the situation is. I hope he's not coming back thinking 'well she's mad as hell and this will be a tricky divorce' because it's more than that now. I don't mean to sound dramatic, but I'm actually fearful that she'll do something terrible to herself or someone else, not necessarily now but down the line if there's no intervention of any kind. If the roles were reversed and this was a man, I think people's reactions would be different - he'd be branded a domestic abuser and she'd be granted a restraining order and nobody would be surprised when he broke into her house and murdered her because 'if I can't have you, nobody can!' I know that sounds crass, but that's a very common narrative with male domestic abusers. I used to work for Refuge and the walls were lined with pictures of women who had been killed by their partners. And those murders started with behavior not unlike this. If this is an inappropriate sentiment, feel free to flag or remove.

If she thinks she's going to be able to revive her acting career, she's in for a nasty shock. No casting director will hire her now. Not a chance in hell. If she was being passed on for roles before, she's basically blacklisted herself now and that's nothing to do with her looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t know where you live but in California there’s nothing criminal about her tweets to warrant arrest. Can a temporary restraining order be issued if certain people named and targeted want to pursue that? Yes. Are they defamatory? Yes but that would be a civil case if that even came about because libel and slander in courts isn’t that cut and dry.

(Example: literally had a death threat from an employee at work that was sent to his partner in text and voice memos. Because she wouldn’t go to police herself (didn’t want to “call pd on a black guy”) and it wasn’t specific about how, just a day given police couldn’t do anything not even talk to him. If the same police dept couldn’t do anything about that then they won’t do anything about this drunk ass making vague implications or expressing thoughts.)
Then what CAN stop her, realistically? Because it needs to be done.

Reactions: 6
JFC guys.

This is spiralling. She's reached a new level with the insinuations that he's out to kill her, or make her take her own life. Her reactions to other people making reasoned yet negative comments are getting more and more vicious and frantic. I'm also concerned at her metaphors about him holding a the gun and pulling the trigger. All I mean by that is that it shows where her mind is at. This isn't a divorce to her - it's a brutal murder.

She can't get out of this now, she can't pull things back - it's gone too far. It's been going on for almost a year and it's still escalating. Can we just let that sink in for a second? I could almost understand if it went on for a few weeks when it was raw and still sinking in, then tapered off. But her behavior is still escalating after a year.

A lot of what she says doesn't even make sense now. There's like ten different narratives going on and they change from day to day, comment to comment. 5% of this is a bad breakup, and the other 95% is an imaginary TV show she's creating in her mind and tweeting to her followers. Night and day.

I hope that IG / his lawyers have been following all this and have a real grasp of how bad the situation is. I hope he's not coming back thinking 'well she's mad as hell and this will be a tricky divorce' because it's more than that now. I don't mean to sound dramatic, but I'm actually fearful that she'll do something terrible to herself or someone else, not necessarily now but down the line if there's no intervention of any kind. If the roles were reversed and this was a man, I think people's reactions would be different - he'd be branded a domestic abuser and she'd be granted a restraining order and nobody would be surprised when he broke into her house and murdered her because 'if I can't have you, nobody can!' I know that sounds crass, but that's a very common narrative with male domestic abusers. I used to work for Refuge and the walls were lined with pictures of women who had been killed by their partners. And those murders started with behavior not unlike this. If this is an inappropriate sentiment, feel free to flag or remove.

If she thinks she's going to be able to revive her acting career, she's in for a nasty shock. No casting director will hire her now. Not a chance in hell. If she was being passed on for roles before, she's basically blacklisted herself now and that's nothing to do with her looks.
I agree with every word of this. I can’t really see what’s she’s going to get out of this apart from a few Twitter followers. Not a career certainly. My main hope now is that the girls don’t have to grow up with her as the main caregiver. At least not for now. Please let the divorce lawyers do the right thing!

Reactions: 11
Can she do that in CA? Secretly record...I thought it you needed two party consent to record. She has already mentioned she has tapes...but I'm assuming she can't release them legally
Only to prove domestic violence and only to be used as evidence when going to the police to file a report and/or in court for a protective order. Otherwise no you can’t secretly record or film people in California unless it’s a public yelling match/there is clearly no reasonable expectation of privacy (ie things like protests, your neighbors having a loud fight etc)

Reactions: 7
NO YOU BLOODY DONT DESERVE GLORIA - INFACT YOU NO DOUBT ABUSE HER GOOD NATURE. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR BEHAVIOUR AND SEEK OUT SOME PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSISTANCE ASAP. WHAT YOU DO IS NOT NORMAL
And like…it’s not a matter of ‘deserving’ Gloria. You pay her to be there! She’s not your friend! She’s more of a hostage at this point.

Reactions: 6
JFC guys.

This is my sentiment exactly, she is filled with complete anger and revenge, I think that is what is giving her this endurance.

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure of Gloria's age - no doubt Alice will have put that into the public domain (but I haven't seen it so far), I wonder when Gloria's day starts and ends? Do we think Gloria's thought of Alice must be a lazy, self obsessed, privileged COW. Perhaps Alice would like to do a Wife Swap episode - to help highlight her easy horrific life!
Not privileged anymore!! Haha
She will have to get a job.

• Haha
Then what CAN stop her, realistically? Because it needs to be done.
Ioan needs to get a temporary restraining order ASAP if he hasn’t already; Bianca should too. Then call it in and press charges when she violates it. He needs to get the girls out even if it’s only temporary. I would say get her therapist and do what you have to to get her in a facility for a month but that would likely play into her victim narrative and set her off further.

Reactions: 10
It’s all bullshit. Most people do all the stuff she lists without a nanny and with a full time job. Cry me a river. Also the “never wanting to leave the kids” is very convenient when you can’t be arsed to work and want an excuse for your failing acting career. She happily left the kids overnight for multiple nights when she went on holiday with Ioan.

She mentioned the school bus the other day! She doesn’t have to drive them to school at all
I don’t have a nanny, both husband and I work full time and we do everything ourselves. As our kids go to public schools, we actually have to do the school run, plus all the extra curricular activities in the afternoon. AE kids go to a private school. These schools ALWAYS have school buses.
So she can cut the bs. She’s better off than 99% of the population out there WITHOUT lifting a finger!

Reactions: 9
I really hope she hasn't coached the youngest to say she has been abused by Ioan...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
One thing about the bed wetting - it's something that can happen when a child has gone through trauma or severe stress.
Gosh, I wonder if the daughters are feeling stressed about their home life.
Alice, by saying that, not only are you sharing something that shouldn't be shared, but you're making obvious the fact that they're not being protected from your raging emotional rampages, like you claimed. Have you considered that they are aware of your ranting online in the middle of the night? Of some of the awful things you call your ex-husband, who is still their one and only father? For pity's sake. Stop being so bloody selfish.
I think she’s lying about the bed wetting or referring to an earlier period when they were little. In any case, this isn’t something you discuss on SM!

This WAS going to be my attempt at an idea for the next thread, however I think that horse has truly bolted:-

"Whoa there Alice, you're on a twitter diet, why ARE you that quiet??"

Reactions: 2
New commenter to the thread here! Iv'e tried to keep up but missed chunks of this thread and the last, so sorry if this has been mentioned.

In relation to the Therese Raquin references, didn't Therese have an affair with her husbands best friend? Maybe Alice suspects Ioan has been cheating with one of her friends, but she could also mean that she thinks that they are plotting to kill her, I don't know whether she has deleted that tweet.

I don't really understand how she is getting away with throwing out all these libellous accusations, it's completely beyond me!

Reactions: 9
I don’t have a nanny, both husband and I work full time and we do everything ourselves. As our kids go to public schools, we actually have to do the school run, plus all the extra curricular activities in the afternoon. AE kids go to a private school. These schools ALWAYS have school buses.
So she can cut the bs. She’s better off than 99% of the population out there WITHOUT lifting a finger!
Same. I think I’m so cross with her today because I’ve got a thumping headache from all the logistics of getting everyone to school/commuting to work and we’ve got a childcare gap this evening of 1 hour which I can’t think how to fix! We use breakfast clubs, after school clubs, neighbours, babysitters - it’s a constant juggling act. And there’s no one in the background doing the laundry or cleaning either. I’d give anything to be able to sit on my backside all day and only have to deal with the evening meal/homework. She can duck off to the far side of duck if she thinks she’s got it bad. And I don’t have it bad either, for that matter!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.