Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the direct or heavily implied accusations made by Ioan (in his petition for custody) was that Alice neglects her role as a parent to lie in bed watching tv and posting to social media.

Her kids are off school for a week and her SM activity is off the scale. That requires a slow handclap.

People might also want to reflect that if she wasn’t ranting in twitter she wouldn’t have an excuse to not parent. It is really obvious that loves wallowing in her cesspit world of tweets and daft plots. It gives her the sick jollies she craves and she doesn’t have to move on with life. Or even have a life.

Without this what would she have? Nothing. People can suggest worthwhile pursuits till they are blue in the face, she isn’t interested in any of them. This is what she loves. Attention, any attention and conflict all played out in her deluded fantasy version of life.
I’m assuming that it is too early in reunification for custody arrangements to be in place for School holidays and the girls are at home all week. If we are to believe Gloria is not around I hope some kind parents have arranged activities and play dates to give them a break from being simultaneously held hostage and ignored.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1753890
“They think I think about them!”

Girl, that’s all you do!

Seriously, though, last night’s tweet storm felt different—some kind of paranoid episode. As others have said, I think she feels the walls closing in on her. She’s coping by spinning these conspiracy theories about Evil HQ.

Alice’s statement to her hateeeeerrrsssss:

Jeez, she has gone on full on meltdown mode. The fact she she thinks people are obsessed with her, I can't 🤣🤣.
Also that user which posted the drag race thing! Erm, well done for pissing the whole drag community off! I have some gay friends that do drag, a let me tell you, they look better than mAlice!

Dear God. Two years! Two whole years of ranting! 🤯 It’s utterly exhausting to read. How the duck does she keep this up?

I’m convinced some (not all) of the other accounts are socks, she is tweeting to her other personas. I mean it’s sort of fascinating to watch from afar as I’ve never witnessed behaviour quite like this ever, but it’s very disturbing too and when you think she has kids at an impressionable age at home it’s extremely worrying behaviour imo. No wonder she can’t get up and she has health flair ups all her energy both mentally and pysically goes into Twitter rants. It’s an illness isn’t it, an addiction and and a complete loss of reality. She really has gone down the SM rabbit hole soo far i’m not sure how she could climb back out without professional help. 🫤

I also see that they are going after B again. If she doesn’t get shut down soon then to me the RO is worthless really. 🤷🏻‍♀️
You know what I have thought this many times, how can you constantly function at that level or anger and hate, as you say its just exhausting to read!
She is going to give herself a heart attack if she carries on, her blood pressure must be off the charts!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Jeez, she has gone on full on meltdown mode. The fact she she thinks people are obsessed with her, I can't 🤣🤣.
Also that user which posted the drag race thing! Erm, well done for pissing the whole drag community off! I have some gay friends that do drag, a let me tell you, they look better than mAlice!

You know what I have thought this many times, how can you constantly function at that level or anger and hate, as you say its just exhausting to read!
She is going to give herself a heart attack if she carries on, her blood pressure must be off the charts!
BIB - MY blood pressure is off the scale just from reading her shite tweets! 😂

She must be seething inside to keep this up for so long 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I get the feeling B would choose a better sock name than Gilda? Let’s be honest it’s a bit tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well 'someone' was manic yesterday! Indulging in her favourite pastime - arguing with strangers on twitter.

She has decided that Gilda is Bianca, cos you know, the names are virtually the same. ;)

AE: Gilda, Gilda... come on. Don't be jealous. I know you've only ever done one episode of something that failed but that's not YOUR fault, Gilda! You just need some lessons and realize that money won't buy you stardom.

Doubt Bianca is really jealous of you Alice pmsl

AE: Here's the lovely Gilda. Saying things you just can't imagine saying - even more so about strangers. Although - maybe I'm not a stranger? Maybe Gilda isn't actually Gilda. I'm in the right mood tonight. Scroll past if you must but this is the tit I get every single day.

LOL I think Bianca is too busy shagging Alice's ex for this type of thing. Also she takes the high road on SM and has no desire to wrestle mAlice on the dirty floor, metaphorically speaking.

How cute! He's a big kitten but just wasn't ready for his close up. :)
I don’t think she means her ‘Gilda’ comparison to be flattering to BW (or IG, for that matter). https://www.aenigma-images.com/2016/12/gilda-rita-hayworth-bombshell/

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sorry guys, I've been AWOL for a bit as our lord and master and full time employer Ioan had me ramping up the trolling while his lawyers were LITERALLY SCANNING Malice's social media for evidence.

Which is to say I've just been catching up on what I've missed and wow, she's showing herself to be more unhinged with every passing day isn't she? Nobody is being paid to troll you, Malice - you dig yourself into enough holes on your own. If you really thought they were scanning your SM then you'd block everyone on your friend list that you don't know, otherwise what's the point of locking your account to private? And no "friend" of yours is going to have knowledge about what Ioan and his legal team are up to. That's entirely between him and them. And you don't have any friends anyway. You don't half spout some utter tosh. Have you really not moved on and found yourself a job yet? It's been two years. Your poor girls must be going absolutely stir crazy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Coming out in 2023 The Christmas Gunt
The Abduction Club?

The Abduction bleep

(still catching up so apols if this is a repeat!)

It’s bedtime here down under, and who knows what might happen in the next few hrs, so purely for the topic of the day I very early suggest (sorry @StoneMountain) a new thread title:
Another Plot Twist. Another Twitter strop.
In with a fizz. Out with a plop.
Hilarious 😂😂

They were a total plop. 💩

Wait…what..? I didn’t know there was a Tattle.lite - I’m moving over there as I need to lose a few pounds.

View attachment 1754119
Does it have fewer calories?

Asking for a friend Alice

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
While I understand the need to defend oneself if being doxxed by the mAlice wrecking crew, I agree with @ButterTart and general Tattle rules to avoid the urge to engage. There is no “winning” a battle with these types, they will try to drag you down to their level and honestly I have been somewhat disappointed by some of those anti-Alice accounts out there (AEabuses, Champagne & Strawberries ) because their attempts to highlight truth come off to someone unfamiliar with this whole saga as a little vindictive and petty sometimes (my opinion). They don’t help the situation and while it can be so tempting to get drawn in, it isn’t worth it. MAlice’s own children and even IG before leaving asked her to deal with her sh&t but she chose not to. Randos on twitter aren’t getting her to stop. And if some of the folks were part of original fan groups for IG, that definitely feeds her paranoia about some “orchestrated” effort, which doesn’t help the situation at all. Grey rocking is best tactic. Use tattle to let off the steam. You give her exactly what she wants with twitter wars. She can manipulate it to look like the victim.
Love all the tattlers here but just saying it is best to not give her anything she can use to construct a misconception to fuel her rage.
Welcome to @EtsyWoman !! Sorry you were on end of a mAlice rage tweet for trying to be helpful. Silver lining is it led a lot of us to a new shop 😉

❤ to all tattlers here!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Where’s everybody gone? I’ve just done 3 posts in a row (now 4) and they’ve all merged cos no-one is on.

Are you all having cocktails without me?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.