Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she had proof of anything she said it would be all over Twitter. She’s projecting and angry. A bad combination for Alice.
Any of those people tweeting at her are (what does loopy call it? ) concern trolling.
It’s a poor attempt at inserting suspicion among people on here. Although I am most definitely rolling in the Yo-dollars.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Seems to be a lot of FMs coming out of the woodwork lately! They’ve been on my radar for a while now, but Alice is going nuclear & flushing yhem out!! Shoo!

Reactions: 12
When Alice says she hears it again today that everyone works for HQ or “someone we know” she literally means she read it on tattle or Twitter. Obvs is a joke but she uses tit like that and twists it then regurgitates it on her Twitter. Her mask is slipping big time.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
God these sad weirdos on twitter lap up any attention from a blue tick. They actually think she, a Hollywood star, is going to lower herself and turn up to visit them in their hovels??
Advice for them: Twitter friends are useful idiots she can use to further her harassment. Alice has no use for you in real life.
Real life friends need to have money or connections or both

• Sick
Reactions: 24
She’s like a modern day Beatrice Potter. She’s befriended a squirrel and rat, there’s been flying monkeys and now she seems to have a mole.
🐿🐀🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1750632
View attachment 1750633
View attachment 1750634

Couple of interesting tweets about Alice today. One is alleging her police visit was about something that happened in Los Feliz 3, which appears to be a cinema according to Google.
I love this person, but my god we need more than just snippets... could someone suggest to her to come join us here and spill some tea! We need to know!

Also, AE is still a massive raving loony cu-nt.

Still playing catch up

• Heart
Reactions: 11
God why indeed. Talk about taking the bait.

I think it’s obvious tbh. Let’s say a very kind person pops round and ever so gently gives her some advice.. we all know what happens next, I’m sure the people not-so-close to her have tried, the ones that know her better already know it’s a total waste of time. She doesn’t GAF what anyone thinks and she will always explain why she absolutely right and how wrong they are- besides not agreeing with her is cruel and inhuman she’s on her knees.. how could they!!

In other words either they have her back or they can duck off.
just like the baybees

Reactions: 7
Maybe Ioan (&B) has a Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings planned on Saturday. Something has set her off.

Reactions: 26
I’m simultaneously worried for her after catching up on the overnight activity as to how completely detached from reality she is whilst also incensed that she is still breaching the DVRO with seemingly no consequences.

Those poor girls I dread to think what they are having to endure at home. I hope something positive happens soon. I’m not sure how the CA court system works as to anything that could be done in terms of an emergency custody hearing or request to bring the dates forward? I’m guessing that currently the situation is sadly nowhere near the threshold that would trigger this?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
How can she not see we are taking the piss out of her ridiculous comments with this thread title? Instead of being embarrassed for herself she’s doubled down and is taking it as proof…it keeps making me laugh out loud when I imagine a Judge’s face when this thread title gets submitted as evidence 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
E9153CAF-20F9-4391-B849-66A125A275B8.jpeg

“They think I think about them!”

Girl, that’s all you do!

Seriously, though, last night’s tweet storm felt different—some kind of paranoid episode. As others have said, I think she feels the walls closing in on her. She’s coping by spinning these conspiracy theories about Evil HQ.

Alice’s statement to her hateeeeerrrsssss:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1753890
“They think I think about them!”

Girl, that’s all you do!

Seriously, though, last night’s tweet storm felt different—some kind of paranoid episode. As others have said, I think she feels the walls closing in on her. She’s coping by spinning these conspiracy theories about Evil HQ.

Alice’s statement to her hateeeeerrrsssss:

I agree, all joking aside I felt genuinely unsettled this morning after reading last nights tweets.

Reactions: 19
Wow. I thought it was the other brother who was the conspiracy theorist.

Her latest tweets have put her in QAnon and lizard people territory 🤦‍♀️ Truly bizarre.

06f0e9df-6223-45b6-ae4b-2450b8d6cc22_text.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s a vicious narc circle. She breaks the DVRO and Ioan’s lawyers come for her, as they should, and she spins it into us setting her off and grassing her up. Does she honestly think she can hide it behind a protected account? She’s broadcasting this gumph to 38,000 people!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
‘the insider’ is INSIDER ‘ER HEAD!

honestly she’s just using this as an excuse to be able to go at I&B again.

although I’m struggling with the point of the DVRO as she’s just as bad as she was. It’s like she’s invincible and nobody holds her accountable as she’s blatantly broken it many times now

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I apologise if I've broken any rules, in my defence, I was attacked on twitter and was defending myself. Last night I reported the people that were abusing me and also blocked them
Sorry to hear that. Conscious of the fact that this thread was taken down a while ago and we were warned to keep it on Tattle if we wanted it to continue. So, best not to engage with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.