Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no abuse thrown at her on Twitter that’s why she calls random users ‘trolls’. She needs there to be two sides to this online shitfest but there isn’t, there’s just her.

She searches the web looking for people criticising her and calls it ‘abuse and harassment’ 🙄 Why is she always obsessed with tattle? We’re not interested in interacting with her. We comment on her among ourselves and there’s absolutely no reason for Alice to be snooping around here.

She always wins - AKA she fails at literally everything. Her acting flopped, her marriage collapsed, her home’s a dump, her friends quit, she’s 50+ and skint, squatting in her ex’s house, her daughters are begging her to sober up,. Her hate campaign against Bianca is rebounding so hard Bianca is becoming more popular than Alice ever was.

Oh and she thinks she’s a comedienne. Sure Alice, let me guess, an unemployed comedian, with a Twitter addiction. Like you’re an unemployed actress and political commentator all in your Twitter mind. Go binge feed on something, calm down and think of something you can do to earn money.. Clue; acting, politics and comedy - ain’t working for you:.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I always though duck was the most versatile word - can be used as noun, verb, adverb and adjective and still form a sentence.

The bleeping fucker is bleeping fucked!
Ahhh duck the bleeping fucker for bleeping bleeping with me!!! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Alice likes to mention that she is the lead female actress known for 'The Christmas Card bleep'.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s what I mean about tacitly consenting to his own abuse, at that point, he should have told her to shut up.
That really isn’t how abuse works. (I wrote quite a long post on it yesterday afternoon but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears.) Yegods, at this rate we’re going to be in short skirt/asking for it territory.

You have not upset me in the wa you're thinking, so please do not feel bad at all, promise me that! You have nothing to feel bad about at all, you were brave and shared your story and my heart goes out to you, that's why I was emotional, because no one deserves to be treated the way you have. So promise me you will not feel bad at all, because you have nothing to feel bad for.

Love you 💗☮
I’m really glad. (Sorry, I should have responded last night but just dropped with exhaustion because… we have a kitten! He was a stray and decided to move in for good yesterday, and is now running the house/me and being incredibly naughty. Everything is a toy and/or edible. He’s a terrible little scrap and I adore him.) I’m nothing but proud of us, and everyone - IG included - who has been able to survive domestic violence and come out stronger (or simply survive). Love you too! Xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
… we have a kitten! He was a stray and decided to move in for good yesterday, and is now running the house/me and being incredibly naughty. Everything is a toy and/or edible. He’s a terrible little scrap and I adore him.) I’m nothing but proud of us, and everyone - IG included - who has been able to survive domestic violence and come out stronger (or simply survive). Love you too! Xxx

can we have a picture of 😻 pretty please?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know I have said this in the past so I’m very sorry for being repetitive, but I am torn to bits whenever I hear another piece of your story with your narc ex; it’s like fitting together a terrifying puzzle.

I hope you already know that you didn’t deserve ANY of the emotional and mental and PHYSICAL damage he delivered to you. I’m just reminding you because when my father attacks me I tend to “know it was wrong of him” in the far, far back of my mind…yet casually tell others that I somehow “deserved” having a butcher knife pulled on me, having the cops unnecessarily called on me, being punched, being kicked, being choked. It’s an Olympics-worthy event, how the mind flips and spins to somehow justify other peoples’ evil against us. I hope you sleep at night remembering that none of it was your fault. Had I the physical strength and his current address I would have fed him his teeth on your behalf.

And it frightens me, the threads of similarity I note between your ex and Alice. They would make an excellent couple if they wouldn’t annihilate each other with their own egos the second they made eye contact. Narc’s gonna narc.
I’m going to say ‘right back at you’. You don’t deserve an iota of it, not a single iota. You’re a deeply valuable and lovable person with all the gifts in the world. When I was in your situation I blamed myself too (also because he said ‘you make me angry… I hit you because you won’t do what you’re told. You have to obey me.’) Once on the outside one can see clearly, all the way to the horizon, and be at peace. Pissed off, yes; never wanting to see that person again, yes; but at peace. I wish I could protect you in some way. And I have no doubt that IG felt these exact same emotions. And feels them to this day when she abuses him via their children.
When I first stumbled across Malice I actually felt faint re: the similarities between her and my ex. Once you recognise that kind of behaviour you know you can never believe that person has better angels or acquit them of evil deeds.
I hope that you get to Wales when you’ve completed your course. And learn to know peace. You deeply deserve it.

can we have a picture of 😻 pretty please?
Kitten!! He has a name but is at present answering to ‘oh, for God’s sake’ :)
4520616C-2DF0-4F54-BB35-53B6A32BCDA9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Hi folks. I'm the Etsy Lady (Janet). 😉 Thanks for your kind words of support here, as well as the lovely gal who sent me a heartfelt DM via my ChezBoyer Etsy Shop (and told me of your kind support). 🙏
A warm welcome to you! We’ve all been mauled by and survived Alices on here. Join the fray, and don’t forget to read the court documents in the Wiki! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There’s no abuse thrown at her on Twitter that’s why she calls random users ‘trolls’. She needs there to be two sides to this online shitfest but there isn’t, there’s just her.

She searches the web looking for people criticising her and calls it ‘abuse and harassment’ 🙄 Why is she always obsessed with tattle? We’re not interested in interacting with her. We comment on her among ourselves and there’s absolutely no reason for Alice to be snooping around here.

She always wins - AKA she fails at literally everything. Her acting flopped, her marriage collapsed, her home’s a dump, her friends quit, she’s 50+ and skint, squatting in her ex’s house, her daughters are begging her to sober up,. Her hate campaign against Bianca is rebounding so hard Bianca is becoming more popular than Alice ever was.

Oh and she thinks she’s a comedienne. Sure Alice, let me guess, an unemployed comedian, with a Twitter addiction. Like you’re an unemployed actress and political commentator all in your Twitter mind. Go binge feed on something, calm down and think of something you can do to earn money.. Clue; acting, politics and comedy - ain’t working for you:.
Are we counting her Etsy offerings as comedy?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi folks. I'm the Etsy Lady (Janet). 😉 Thanks for your kind words of support here, as well as the lovely gal who sent me a heartfelt DM via my ChezBoyer Etsy Shop (and told me of your kind support). 🙏
I missed this earlier! Sorry!

Welcome aboard! You’re amongst friends here! Her behaviour towards you was disgusting. Have fun reading the Wiki btw. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So perfectly said, as usual. I didn't know your dad did this to you, that's horrific 😞. My dad is a bleep too! And yeah @Autisteuse, I'd happily chop your exes dick off and shove it where the sun don't shine!
It sounds like we should set up a ‘surviving narcs’ thread. My father is a ‘special’ covert narcissist also - no wonder we have so much in common, experientially-speaking. I’d do just the same for you, LG, in the trouser-rearranging department… xxx

View attachment 1753109View attachment 1753110View attachment 1753111View attachment 1753112
from the person who thinks everyone disageeeing with her is Bianca or paid by Bianca lol
Oh yeah, Malice, mental health issues are just so funny and enjoyable. I revelled in c-PTSD every day for five years - what a jolly time I had. Honestly, I’ll donate a penny to your latest GFM scam so you can buy yourself a clue.

You haven't burdened me with anything, so don't think like at all my love. As you mentioned because you lived it, sadly we get blasé about it. I can tell what my ex did to me, like duck off a waters back, but when you hear someone elses story, your heart goes out to them.

So, get that agonie, worry, or stress out of your head, and think about the lovely road trip we'll all be having when we all get subpoenaed to LA 😉 xx
That road trip would be fantastic, wouldn’t it? We’d all have to fly first class courtesy of Malice :) But I wonder if we could somehow manage to avoid getting arrested or citations for singing ‘Malice is a bleep-Basket’ at top volume every time we see a disheveled, glaring harpy swaddled in a dog blanket :) xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
original_2f97ffcb-08c7-400a-904a-453a52bb3864_Screenshot_2022-11-22-22-47-50-939_com.twitter.a...jpg

original_dfcd6b5b-11e6-4e10-9765-56becf933a3b_Screenshot_2022-11-22-22-48-00-296_com.twitter.a...jpg

She had to peek, meaning she's unblocking people because she loves the drama.

She's accusing this Gilda person of being Bianca I think. Groundhog Day!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Us tattlers "sometime get in touch with newcomers and swap out tweets for money"
Does she have some elaborate made up bullshit plan to do with fizzblumps asking for the Ella Ioan hates Ella tweet ?

Where does she think she is going with this honestly??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Apologies in advance. I was cleaning the floors and thinking about Alice (usually only happens when I clean the toilet 🤣). I might need help 🤦‍♀️😳🤣 What'll I do?
Or as I like to say,

Waddle I do?

I'm in a mini crisis, the trolls are out to get me.
The paps are waiting, I'm too scared to go outsidey.
Waddle I do? 😟

My ailments are many, my days spent in bed
Tweeting sweet FA, paranoia runs through my head
Waddle I do? 🥺

I'm all alone, I have no friends.
I have no job, no funds to meet my ends.
Waddle I do? 😢

I can't afford groceries, it's all so dear.
Maybe I'll sell my bags on Etsy and resurrect my career.
Waddle I do? 😱

I'll set up a Go Fund me, sell all my shoes
But it won't be enough to pay for my booze.
Waddle I do? 😭

This Thanksgiving there'll be no turkey to carve.
I have no food ... each day I starve ...

Yet waddle, I do. 🤷🏼‍♀️🦆

images (3).jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.