Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s those bloody leather jackets🤪 How many does own (that the Abuser hasn’t peed all over)?
I thought the clean ones had been distributed to us to commit to daily tattle posting? You didn’t get yours ?
1669155142050.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s those bloody leather jackets🤪 How many does own (that the Abuser hasn’t peed all over)?
I do love a leather jacket, tbf he does look good them.
Ewwww did she really pee on his clothes? Please tell me no 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I do love a leather jacket, tbf he does look good them.
Ewwww did she really pee on his clothes? Please tell me no 🤮
I believe people hypothesized that Emma the dog may have as mAlice alluded to throwing them on floor or something…receipts anyone?
1669155478015.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
$1 an hour is still more than CockBro and AbusiveSis are bringing in right now.

Do we reckon they watched The Christmas Card on the greatest zoom meeting that never was and wanked themselves into a fury?
I’m not even sorry.
I can't even 💀💀💀💀🤣.
Can we work this into a title thread please 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bless you. ❤ The programme recorded to my Sky Q box and I dont know anyway to send it anywhere 🤷🏻‍♀️

If you (or someone) can answer my question about compressing film clips, I could get short clips onto Tattle.

Or hopefully another Tattler who recorded it and who understands these things will help/advise.
I’ve just got Sky Glass which is so different to normal Sky I’m having problems navigating how to do stuff. I’m such a numpty tech wise, and although it’s somewhere on there, it’s not recorded as such I can’t find it. Even if I did I don’t think I’d have the know how to send it anywhere.

I link to one of GH’s “poems”, to save others from dredging the depths of the Interweb in search of her… well. Hanna’s works remind me of ‘Heart of Darkness’: “the horror, the horror.”
This shite is entitled “Sleep”. Yeah. Deliberate grammar and syntax errors left as is.
“i like sleep! sleep is neat!
if you're having trouble, count some sheep!
i like sleep! sleep is sweet!
best of all, sleep is cheap!
when i sleep, i can dream!
of cherry pie and boston cream!
when i sleep i don't have to think!
that's why i love my 8-hour blink!
i only wake up to eat or pee!
otherwise i'd sleep for eternity!”
That is truly awful 🙄😬

I thought the clean ones had been distributed to us to commit to daily tattle posting? You didn’t get yours ?
View attachment 1752813
Must have got lost in the post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If wife and kids can’t handle the hub standing up and screaming when the footy is on, well something is wrong. In my view he just wasn’t allowed, as it wasn’t on their terms and they rule the roost. It’s called control. As for filming, I think that went on for many years because they both knew the marriage was over years ago and knew they would need it. So they filmed everything. Imo he’s been wanting to claw his way out of that marriage for years and just mentally couldn’t.
Alice could’ve taken the kids to a park & let daddy watch his sports in peace… just saying!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I’ve just got Sky Glass which is so different to normal Sky I’m having problems navigating how to do stuff. I’m such a numpty tech wise, and although it’s somewhere on there, it’s not recorded as such I can’t find it. Even if I did I don’t think I’d have the know how to send it anywhere.

That is truly awful 🙄😬
Oooh my Smart TV is being rather dense and the picture going off, I keep talking to Alexa who is all jolly and has no sense of disharmony and the disconnect in our lives.

You have now given me an idea. I shall ask Alexa to find Ioan Gruffudd. Can I conjure him in to my living room?

I’m not the biggest fan of his looks but he has the Richard Burton, Sean Connery thing where I could listen to his voice and swoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh bruv darling - do you really think I’m being paid $1 an hour - I wouldn’t get out of bed for that (although admittedly it is a job I could do without getting out of bed).

I’m no mathematician but I’m thinking of doing some quantitative analysis on the correlation between Alice locking Twitter and cockbro’s increased usage.
He thinks we’re getting a dollar an hour? With Christmas fast approaching? Mais non non non! Quelle décadence! Tony, mon amour, we get 50 per post, plus quantity and quality bonuses, plus free trips for meetings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I love these photos, @sallygsoton ! You are so loved for posting them (and for many other reasons!).

I JUST missed them in Times Square, haha. That’s my normal route to class—I was in a real hurry, the trains home run hourly sometimes! I hope I can bump into them the next time they visit, give ‘em some famous RTP bearhugs. 🥰💚 (God help your shoulders and back if I ever see you on the street!)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ioan sent me this jacket after I screenshot a particularly slanderous tweet Alice posted…

View attachment 1752918

Apparently he wasn’t allowed to wear it at the DVRO hearing! 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It really is. Every time I’ve seen that video I’ve just felt so sad. He’s gone from celebrating wales to feeling so low in less than a minute
The Abuser is the cuntiest bleep that ever cunted😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Evening, hope you are all OK just checking in on how the diabolical one is? Still a massive bleep I see 👀.

Can't wait until the rug is pulled from under her feet and all she has left is her bleeping twitter account, she is the biggest toxic walrus I have ever seen.

Poor Ella, Elsie and Emma I hope life gets better for them soon and that their relationship with their dad in the future is one filled with love and happiness.

• Heart
You know what I just thought… and I may be totally wring here, because I dont know anybody who is very passionate about football so may be it’s normal behaviour… but still: to me his reaction there is excessive and over the top, especially for someone who seems so mild (not that im saying he shouldbt care so much about the goal, he just yells and reacts a bit - well, almost hysterically?) So Im wondering if it’s because he was so haunted by her and so unhappy and so continuously suppressing so many emotions and unhappiness and that was the only outlet? Like you know sometimes people scream in a pillow or go yell from the mountain top or something.. and yes it would be a bit frightening for the kid. And yes the vile cow knew he was going to let the steam off and totally manipulated the kid. But also how terribly sad and hollow eyed he looks. This man lived in hell for years, we are all saying it and Im saying it again! It was not a perfect happy family, it was hell!!!
A very, very mild mannered and laid back member of my family turns into an absolute demon when watching Wales play Rugby. It may be something in the water, or their DNA, it’s certainly their pride, and love for their country.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
And many women 😂😂😂
I was screaming way louder than that in our last presidential election when I realized late into the night, watching the results that -- wait! What? What? We're not out? Trump isn't re-elected? We could win? We are likely going to win? We are going to win!!!! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.