Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her 38.000 followers stick around for the free tit show. They get the popcorn in for the weekends Ioan and Bianca go travelling because it's show time on a grand scale backed up by her FMs with not a brain cell between them 🥴🐒🐒🐒🐒

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Would Ioan get a copy of any police report “allegedly” made?
I'd think so, seems like his lawyer is more than on the ball, so maybe they've already got a copy? An mAlice is sitting it that the real reason might come out, hence her hissy fit at anyone trying to give her genuine advice. Then again, she doesn't need an excuse to be horrible to people, because sadly that's just her nature 😞

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Her 38.000 followers stick around for the free tit show. They get the popcorn in for the weekends Ioan and Bianca go travelling because it's show time on a grand scale backed up by her FMs with not a brain cell between them 🥴🐒🐒🐒🐒
She doesn’t realise they wind her up more than we do. She has to seek us out on here. Those cunts are doing it for free while we screenshot for the d(Y)ough.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Thank you Sally, you're a doll! You're also so lucky to have been able to watch & tape the concert! Did Ioan sing at all, or just introduce people (hosting duties)?
It was like deja vue for me!

In the “olden days” I spent hours uploading Ioan content to my IoanGruffuddInternational website…

Happy days ❤

He joined in the anthem singing at the end.

Sadly no solo singing.

And Sir Bryn is pretty loud so I couldn’t discern Ioans voice! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
AE: Ioan running up and down screaming blue murder, me trying to calm him down, the girls not quite understanding what was going on - it was so much fun! We still enjoyed it though.

She's talking about IG getting excited when Wales play and look how she spins it. We saw the video witch so don't bother lying. IG didn't start 'screaming blue murder' and AE was sneakily filming him instead of 'calming him down'. As if it's wrong to get excited by footie?? And no, the kids aren't as thick as you make out either.

Get ta duck!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sally i can put the clip on you tube if you want. send it to iamwhower at the address that starts with g. it's a burner one lol.
Bless you. ❤ The programme recorded to my Sky Q box and I dont know anyway to send it anywhere 🤷🏻‍♀️

If you (or someone) can answer my question about compressing film clips, I could get short clips onto Tattle.

Or hopefully another Tattler who recorded it and who understands these things will help/advise.

Reactions: 6
Gabbie Hanna. Is. Satan. I am CONVINCED. She is one of the worst narcs I have ever heard of.

PS, her “poetry” gave me heartburn and fleas and I could only speak in crappy haiku for several days. I went out into my garden and prayed against a tree to honor all of his fallen brethren whose great, hulking bodies were sawed and splintered and crafted into the paper used to create each and every copy of her horrid books. How there is not an active FBI investigation happening for the crime that was penning hundreds of pages of utter rubbish will forever astound me. Gabbie Hanna gets to publish shite, meanwhile a book I’ve severed fingers putting together is gathering cyber-dust because the only way I can be published is by winning competitions against thousands of other poets with the same dream and equally as much talent. It’s not fair.

duck Gabbie Hanna.
I link to one of GH’s “poems”, to save others from dredging the depths of the Interweb in search of her… well. Hanna’s works remind me of ‘Heart of Darkness’: “the horror, the horror.”
This shite is entitled “Sleep”. Yeah. Deliberate grammar and syntax errors left as is.
“i like sleep! sleep is neat!
if you're having trouble, count some sheep!
i like sleep! sleep is sweet!
best of all, sleep is cheap!
when i sleep, i can dream!
of cherry pie and boston cream!
when i sleep i don't have to think!
that's why i love my 8-hour blink!
i only wake up to eat or pee!
otherwise i'd sleep for eternity!”

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
"He is better with Elsie, because Elsie doesn't really give a tit about anyone." Wow! Alice-speak for: "I've tried and tried, but Elsie is too sweet and kind and loves her father and won't turn on him, no matter the tantrums I throw and the sinister PA I attempt to use."

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I do not want mAlice flitting here. She doesn't act English. Nor does she have the banked money the British Government would have to have proof of to gain entry. She doesna have a useful skill set either. Passport of not, they won't just let her breeze in especially if she is going to be demanding benefits. And those benefits won't be enough for her. Lastly, the British Government won't allow an Abuser back in.
She claims to be English but acts more like an uneducated thug.
Reality bites Alice. She has burned and trashed her future. She has no future.
Proud of Ioan acing the Welsh program. He is a true Star and class act..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hmmm. I’m on the fence about this one. Narcissists with nothing left to lose turn incredibly dangerous. When they feel as though they’re at the end of their respective roads they unleash the most hellish ‘revenge’ (see people like Jodi Arias, Casey Anthony and similar sociopaths). I feel that Malice believes her own lies. Like my ex, her ‘rationalisation bunny’ is running hyperactively around the corridors of her mind, excusing her from anything for which she could possibly be guilty, repeating the lie over and over until she is convinced that she is the victim. She has nowhere else to go from here. She will be divorced soon. She will receive very limited custody because of the damage she has done. She has been so public that no decent man will want to get anywhere near her. She has a restraining order. She will have to move out of her house. She will not receive much, if any money from the sale, given how much she has squandered in seeking to hurt IG. Due to the restraining order, she will not receive child support. She’s aggressived herself out of acting roles, both through her past spoiled-brat behaviour on set and her notoriety through this case. She has driven away most of her friends and the majority of her family (save for, ahem, Semitone). With the PRO, she’s unemployable (not that she will consider working otherwise), and the Bank of Ioan is closed. Purportedly, she is in ill health with a plethora of self-diagnosed ailments that hinder her from moving freely (save toward the liquor bottle) and abuses substances. So, without a house, job, money, access to her children, with no family and few friends (none of whom would offer her their spare bedroom, I wager) what is she going to do? What has she left to lose? She can either return to the UK alone and end up in a council flat, should one even be available (it’ll be a B&B otherwise), or she can take up with an unsavoury character who supplies her with booze and pills. I just don’t see any way out for her.
-And, after all, it is far easier for a man in the public eye to be rehabilitated character-wise than it ever is for a woman. In order to even begin that transformation she’d have to show more than a scintilla of guilt: she’d have to go to rehab, do a very public mea culpa, and grovel. Can you imagine Malice saying ‘sorry’?
The way I see it mAlice will get a lump sum when the house is sold (33% of the profits). She can buy a modest home in a less desirable area with that. Also IG is prepared to give her 50% custody so she will still have the kids (just not the 100% she wants).

Her situation is really not that bad but being the entitled narc that she is - she seems to think it's tragic. She will have to suck it up though but will continue to spew on SM about how awful it is for about the next 30 years.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Random af but it feels like I haven’t seen you in a while in these threads. I took a school break tho so maybe it’s just me! Good to see you again! 🥰

You too, @ThisishowIlivenow !! ❤
Thanks, Pearls! You have been missed, too! How's your Welsh going? Mine is so-so, but I'm careful not to let a day go by without at least a bit of practice.

And you're right, I've been popping in and out of this thread, I've indeed been absent for a couple of months because of some sad situation in real life, but time moves on and hopefully heals. Plus Alice had been less active so there wasn't much to comment for me, as others have covered everything already. But lately she's been picking up the pace, and so have I.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t realise they wind her up more than we do. She has to seek us out on here. Those cunts are doing it for free while we screenshot for the d(Y)ough.
Fully agree! The majority gee her up to give them more ..
Encore malice encore ya silly witch !

The rest are bitter oul dolls whose husbands scarpered quicker than Ioan did .
(feck! those dolls again🥴)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
AE: Ioan running up and down screaming blue murder, me trying to calm him down, the girls not quite understanding what was going on - it was so much fun! We still enjoyed it though.

She's talking about IG getting excited when Wales play and look how she spins it. We saw the video witch so don't bother lying. IG didn't start 'screaming blue murder' and AE was sneakily filming him instead of 'calming him down'. As if it's wrong to get excited by footie?? And no, the kids aren't as thick as you make out either.

Get ta duck!
Yeah I feel like she’s describing herself here, except not watching football but throwing a tantrum.

• Haha
Bless you. ❤ The programme recorded to my Sky Q box and I dont know anyway to send it anywhere 🤷🏻‍♀️

If you (or someone) can answer my question about compressing film clips, I could get short clips onto Tattle.

Or hopefully another Tattler who recorded it and who understands these things will help/advise.
maybe @welp can help? I tried to upload a clip to tattle and it wouldn't let me even though I compressed it to under the size limit.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
During that weekend of chaos at casa Alice lets not overlook the Loopy intervention.

What he did in itself was both ridiculous and daft. He wont have helped Alice and could get her into trouble over the DvRo. But what really stands out is his claim to have statements made by Ioan’s two children.

That is a real WTAF. I seriously doubt any of Alice’s lawyers would be so unethical to take statements from those girls. Indeed I think that led to the Leon’s departure. It’s wasn’t a therapist because she refused to let them see one. She probably took them herself and that is heinous enough until she sent those statements to a weirdo in NZ. If I was Ioan I would be spitting feathers.

None of that is illegal but a judge will be appalled at a mother thinking this was even vaguely sensible.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I link to one of GH’s “poems”, to save others from dredging the depths of the Interweb in search of her… well. Hanna’s works remind me of ‘Heart of Darkness’: “the horror, the horror.”
This shite is entitled “Sleep”. Yeah. Deliberate grammar and syntax errors left as is.
This is for five year olds, yes?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
ugh. GH is a 'best selling author'. People like tit.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Ahhhh, a potential hearing this Friday, all this tweeting and going off at the smallest of things. She is worried big time. She said in one of her tweets, when she was saying she has 1000s of bills etc, that she's going down and has no option. So, maybe something has kicked in to that brain finally, that if the time is spilt 50/50, her allowance from him will be halved, and she won't have enough money for takeouts twice a week (who does that on here out of interest? I do maybe twice a month) or to pay for her blue ticks and weekly hairdressers appointments gin.
If she doesn’t go to jail soon, it’ll make a mockery of the whole DVRO and the system. At some point the Court has to enforce its order or what’s the point?

• Heart
Hello and welcome! Shame you didn't join yesterday, you missed the drama of an infiltrator 🤣
Glad to have you on board, you'll find a great bunch of people here, some that have actually helped me with my own problems over the last year! Oh and some of the stuff on here is bleeping hilarious 👌
Could someone please alert payroll for the new starter please 😉 (yep we have been accused of being paid by Ioan 🤦🏼‍♀️)
☮💗

@Autisteuse, it sounds like you went through way worse than I did and then to parade a someone new in front of you in a matter of weeks. It's weird right, because it hurts to let go from even toxic people 😏. But yes onwards and upwards for us all. I'm a true believer in karma and I know they will get theirs!
Yep covid, I live in Central London and it was really scary for a while, being so densely populated. I remember queueing for an hour to go into the supermarket and came out with cheese, cucumber and long life milk...madness.

Anyway back on topic: MALICE IS AS bleep!
All pain and betrayal is relative, though, right? For me, the point at which I became completely hollow yet, somehow, exceptionally enraged was when he would ring me at the Breast Unit, when I was either undergoing or waiting for the results of biopsies, to sort out child arrangements. (He got a woman up the duff while cheating on his then-girlfriend. “I’ve never been so angry at a woman,” he said, re: her telling him about the pregnancy - as if he hadn’t been involved.) He just wanted to ram home that a) I mattered not at all to him and b) my little issues removed attention from him, which he couldn’t allow. On the day I was told that I had a 75% likelihood chance of the worst form of breast cancer (33% survival rate over two years) he dumped me over the phone because I was not prepared to talk about his sodding childcare. He only became interested again that day when I was given a potentially fatal diagnosis - and weeks later was sad and aggrieved that I wasn’t dying (I told him that it was an abscess (the size of a lime) and the chagrin on his face -!). He’d presented himself as this perfect partner, helping his fiancée against all odds/diagnoses. He actually wanted me to die so that he could play the grieving widower.
This is Malice.
Had IG been diagnosed with a potentially terminal illness, she would have been front and centre, the doting wife. He left her in shaky but solvable mental and physical health and defied her demands - to stay, to support her no matter what (despite the fact she spent 80,000 of his money and was dissatisfied by the result, Elsie, due to her learning issues). Narcissists always play a role in which they seem not only the best versions of themselves, but the most doting and supportive caregiver ever. He denied her that glory. All she had left was the fact that, seeing her comatose on the kitchen floor - having abused alcohol all day - he reached the end of his tether.
I almost wish narcissists were diagnosed by the age of 13 and put to sleep. They do such incredible damage.

The way I see it mAlice will get a lump sum when the house is sold (33% of the profits). She can buy a modest home in a less desirable area with that. Also IG is prepared to give her 50% custody so she will still have the kids (just not the 100% she wants).

Her situation is really not that bad but being the entitled narc that she is - she seems to think it's tragic. She will have to suck it up though but will continue to spew on SM about how awful it is for about the next 30 years.
Do you think she’ll stay in LA, though, or blow through all the money in a weekend and pull an Anne Heche/flee with the kids to South America (I really wouldn’t be surprised if she’d socked away a load of money to a Panamanian account and was planning to go somewhere without extradition treaties, unless she does the unthinkable)? What real options does she have?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.