Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What should Alice get better at?
A. Being a mother
B. Parking
C. Acting
D. Designing handbags
E. Keeping her mouth shut
F. Budgeting
G. All of the above
Sorry but I'm calling H. Lying - she is abysmal at lying 🤡

Reactions: 6
All pain and betrayal is relative, though, right? For me, the point at which I became completely hollow yet, somehow, exceptionally enraged was when he would ring me at the Breast Unit, when I was either undergoing or waiting for the results of biopsies, to sort out child arrangements. (He got a woman up the duff while cheating on his then-girlfriend. “I’ve never been so angry at a woman,” he said, re: her telling him about the pregnancy - as if he hadn’t been involved.) He just wanted to ram home that a) I mattered not at all to him and b) my little issues removed attention from him, which he couldn’t allow. On the day I was told that I had a 75% likelihood chance of the worst form of breast cancer (33% survival rate over two years) he dumped me over the phone because I was not prepared to talk about his sodding childcare. He only became interested again that day when I was given a potentially fatal diagnosis - and weeks later was sad and aggrieved that I wasn’t dying (I told him that it was an abscess (the size of a lime) and the chagrin on his face -!). He’d presented himself as this perfect partner, helping his fiancée against all odds/diagnoses. He actually wanted me to die so that he could play the grieving widower.
This is Malice.
Had IG been diagnosed with a potentially terminal illness, she would have been front and centre, the doting wife. He left her in shaky but solvable mental and physical health and defied her demands - to stay, to support her no matter what (despite the fact she spent 80,000 of his money and was dissatisfied by the result, Elsie, due to her learning issues). Narcissists always play a role in which they seem not only the best versions of themselves, but the most doting and supportive caregiver ever. He denied her that glory. All she had left was the fact that, seeing her comatose on the kitchen floor - having abused alcohol all day - he reached the end of his tether.
I almost wish narcissists were diagnosed by the age of 13 and put to sleep. They do such incredible damage.

Do you think she’ll stay in LA, though, or blow through all the money in a weekend and pull an Anne Heche/flee with the kids to South America (I really wouldn’t be surprised if she’d socked away a load of money to a Panamanian account and was planning to go somewhere without extradition treaties, unless she does the unthinkable)? What real options does she have?
All her options involve eating humble pie and learning to live on a reduced budget. Hence her shrieking and fighting on twitter. "Cook from scratch" HOW VERY DARE YOU!! That's all she has left - howling into the void of SM for the scraps of validation she gets from the FMs and their money of course but the donations will be less and less. That's it really.

As for narcs, I wish narcissists would only associate with each other and leave us the hell alone. They would all hate each other of course but it's what they deserve. A taste of their own medicine.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t consider her kids neglected and of course she loves them but on her own terms. Refusing to let them see Ioan if it wasn’t in her presence and then keeping them away from him because he was in a relationship wasn’t for their benefit. She doesn’t mind hurting them and denying them their dad if it will hurt him. But when I think of abuse and neglect I think of way worse scenarios. That’s not to say it’s ok what she does though.
It took me nearly fifty years to realise that the parent who dramatically loved me actually emotionally abused me and turned me into the self-hating person that I am today. Abuse can be mental and insidious rather than overtly physical or sexual. It can actually be tougher to root out something that has grown around the very depths of your personality and self-image.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Saying little Elsie doesn’t love anyone and that’s why she’s willing to see her dad is just so sad. She’s accusing her of being a narc right? Poor little E has been found to not ‘have her back’ so we all know what she can do now. 😞😞 😞

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
All her options involve eating humble pie and learning to live on a reduced budget. Hence her shrieking and fighting on twitter. "Cook from scratch" HOW VERY DARE YOU!! That's all she has left - howling into the void of SM for the scraps of validation she gets from the FMs and their money of course but the donations will be less and less. That's it really.

As for narcs, I wish narcissists would only associate with each other and leave us the hell alone. They would all hate each other of course but it's what they deserve. A taste of their own medicine.
If only they would leave us alone - but they have to have an audience (hence Trump, Bolsanaro, Johnson, Xi Jinping, Vladimir Putain). They need us to be *speaking about them *. They don’t care if it’s positive or negative, as long as they’re noticed. Malice is no different. She’s wetting herself with the excitement and engagement this site brings.
Oy - Putain - Slava Ukraini, Heroyam Slava.
Malice: please duck off along with your ego-twin(s) and then duck off some more. Slava Ukraini, Heroyam Slava.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Gabbie Hanna. Is. Satan. I am CONVINCED. She is one of the worst narcs I have ever heard of.

PS, her “poetry” gave me heartburn and fleas and I could only speak in crappy haiku for several days. I went out into my garden and prayed against a tree to honor all of his fallen brethren whose great, hulking bodies were sawed and splintered and crafted into the paper used to create each and every copy of her horrid books. How there is not an active FBI investigation happening for the crime that was penning hundreds of pages of utter rubbish will forever astound me. Gabbie Hanna gets to publish shite, meanwhile a book I’ve severed fingers putting together is gathering cyber-dust because the only way I can be published is by winning competitions against thousands of other poets with the same dream and equally as much talent. It’s not fair.

duck Gabbie Hanna.
You nearly killed me! I chocked on chocolate and shrieked at "speak in crappy haiku" so loud that I freaked my next door neighbour (hotel rooms, work travel) 😂🤣😂🤣😂
Best of luck with your book! Im sure it’s wonderful! And there are loads of independent publishers out there nowdays + you could look into self publishing for starters. Once you done with exams and all x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anybody got the login details for the zoom call with MI6 this morning? Wouldn't want to miss it....
I had a friend, well, ex-friend, who was on Plentyoffish and his login password was "007". He was advertising for "intelegent" women to contact him :LOL: (He also had a grainy, moody black and white picture of him un-ironically stroking his chin - maybe trying to look sexay or convey a serious demeanour, God knows, but the end result was, he looked like an utter prat).

I can't understand how Alice has been able to attract any sort of decent partner at all, she is so unstable, so in denial, so un-resilient it's staggering to think about. Maybe men truly do just think with their dicks if you're size 8, cute and "zany"?

Unless she's just really lost the plot in the last few years and she's starting to get some sort of brain damage from alcohol.

It's like a horrifying runaway train that just won't stop.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It took me nearly fifty years to realise that the parent who dramatically loved me actually emotionally abused me and turned me into the self-hating person that I am today. Abuse can be mental and insidious rather than overtly physical or sexual. It can actually be tougher to root out something that has grown around the very depths of your personality and self-image.
That’s such a headfuck. Just take your time, dear heart, and find a good trauma therapist - such realisations make you rethink your entire life. Here for you if you need. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All pain and betrayal is relative, though, right? For me, the point at which I became completely hollow yet, somehow, exceptionally enraged was when he would ring me at the Breast Unit, when I was either undergoing or waiting for the results of biopsies, to sort out child arrangements. (He got a woman up the duff while cheating on his then-girlfriend. “I’ve never been so angry at a woman,” he said, re: her telling him about the pregnancy - as if he hadn’t been involved.) He just wanted to ram home that a) I mattered not at all to him and b) my little issues removed attention from him, which he couldn’t allow. On the day I was told that I had a 75% likelihood chance of the worst form of breast cancer (33% survival rate over two years) he dumped me over the phone because I was not prepared to talk about his sodding childcare. He only became interested again that day when I was given a potentially fatal diagnosis - and weeks later was sad and aggrieved that I wasn’t dying (I told him that it was an abscess (the size of a lime) and the chagrin on his face -!). He’d presented himself as this perfect partner, helping his fiancée against all odds/diagnoses. He actually wanted me to die so that he could play the grieving widower.
This is Malice.
Had IG been diagnosed with a potentially terminal illness, she would have been front and centre, the doting wife. He left her in shaky but solvable mental and physical health and defied her demands - to stay, to support her no matter what (despite the fact she spent 80,000 of his money and was dissatisfied by the result, Elsie, due to her learning issues). Narcissists always play a role in which they seem not only the best versions of themselves, but the most doting and supportive caregiver ever. He denied her that glory. All she had left was the fact that, seeing her comatose on the kitchen floor - having abused alcohol all day - he reached the end of his tether.
I almost wish narcissists were diagnosed by the age of 13 and put to sleep. They do such incredible damage.

Do you think she’ll stay in LA, though, or blow through all the money in a weekend and pull an Anne Heche/flee with the kids to South America (I really wouldn’t be surprised if she’d socked away a load of money to a Panamanian account and was planning to go somewhere without extradition treaties, unless she does the unthinkable)? What real options does she have?
I'm actually crying reading this, I can't believe that a human can be so vile. I feel like I just want to give you a hug, you dont deserve any of this, the cancer, the ex, the depression and all while trying to be a mum. Truly horrendous what he did to you, absolutely disgusting. I'm so sorry, what an absolute bleep (I know he is the father of your children, but it doesn't stop him from being a bleep).
I really feel that I need to try and help or support you in some way ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think we all knew little E wasn't for turning when the story came out of Gloria stopping so E could speak to her dad in the street. Whilst Alice had tried to change the narrative about the meeting, we do know it occurred as Ioan also mentioned it in his Court filings. I think common sense tells us that Gloria would not have put E in a situation she was not comfortable in and therefore she WANTED to see her dad.

Big E is one, as time goes on, I actually feel rather sorry for. I know we have talked about certain actions she has done which i do not agree with, but I do bear in mind that she is a child. I think back to myself at her age and I will be completely honest here I was a total bleeping witch. When I say it to people now who didn't know me as a teen they think I am joking as I am considered pretty laid back, always willing to help out etc. but if you ask my family, oh god the stories they can tell. We laugh about it now but I was a witch and did some extremely stupid things. Hormones are something else. I really hope that she can mend the relationship with Ioan, I have no doubt he would want to and I hope she can turn off the teen angst and let it happen.

As for the going private on twitter, I wondered if it was all linked to the mumsnet post etc. However, i am now thinking she made a big song and dance about not being able to get in food shopping, she has talked about the girls not wanting the bells and whistles of a big traditional dinner and wonder if she has simply gone on lockdown as it is thanksgiving week and she doesn't want us all commenting again about how she lets her daughter peel one fecking potato for dinner. As for cooking as opposed to getting take out being much of a muchness, I really can't agree, she isn't a meat eater and cheap bag of pasta, tomatoes, herbs etc can get a fine meal on a budget. Also, given she is British and therefore knows how to cook (i CLEARLY missed out on that natural British skill) then she can easily throw together a big old pot of stew which can last for a number of days. Just needs quick re-heat. Simply, effective, costs less than buying takeout for three!

Also, i missed the zoom call, anyone get onto the meeting with MI5? would love to know the goss.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm actually crying reading this, I can't believe that a human can be so vile. I feel like I just want to give you a hug, you dont deserve any of this, the cancer, the ex, the depression and all while trying to be a mum. Truly horrendous what he did to you, absolutely disgusting. I'm so sorry, what an absolute bleep (I know he is the father of your children, but it doesn't stop him from being a bleep).
I really feel that I need to try and help or support you in some way ❤
Bless you - I wasn’t the mother of his child, though: that was the one he had impregnated four years before, expected me to welcome her, had her round to stay, got up in the middle of the night, and shagged just feet away from sleeping me. I wanted my own children at the time but he denied me that while demanding I take care of this woman’s daughter (and cope with the woman’s endless demands and tantrums). It ‘should have been enough’ for me, apparently. It was more the fact that he deliberately accommodated this woman’s needs ahead of mine to the extent he would harrass me by phone/text at the Breast Clinic that was my breaking point. And the look of disappointment on his face when he found out I was going to live - I’ll never forget that!
It’s too late for me to have children now, and perhaps that’s a good thing. I did really adore that little girl, though. I wish she could have been mine, though he denigrated the relationship I had with her; I loved her and she loved me. A lifelong connection just - lost. It’s sad.
PS I’m so sorry to have upset you. His behaviour became so normalised for five years that I sometimes don’t appreciate how devastating it was. Bless you. Xx

ETA I’m so, so sorry that I distressed you. I perhaps just present things in such a blasé manner but don’t appreciate that the retelling of such events can emotionally injure others. I’m terribly sorry to have inflicted this on you and will ask my autism support group what is appropriate to share. I really am sorry.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
AE: Ioan running up and down screaming blue murder, me trying to calm him down, the girls not quite understanding what was going on - it was so much fun! We still enjoyed it though.

She's talking about IG getting excited when Wales play and look how she spins it. We saw the video witch so don't bother lying. IG didn't start 'screaming blue murder' and AE was sneakily filming him instead of 'calming him down'. As if it's wrong to get excited by footie?? And no, the kids aren't as thick as you make out either.

Get ta duck!
This is so gaslighty given that the last time, Ioan was being a normal football fan watching his country’s team and she made sure one of the E’s starting crying about it so she could use it to bollock him, meanwhile she’s filming and uploading it to social media. Urgh she’s a bleeping poisonous snake.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think we all knew little E wasn't for turning when the story came out of Gloria stopping so E could speak to her dad in the street. Whilst Alice had tried to change the narrative about the meeting, we do know it occurred as Ioan also mentioned it in his Court filings. I think common sense tells us that Gloria would not have put E in a situation she was not comfortable in and therefore she WANTED to see her dad.

Big E is one, as time goes on, I actually feel rather sorry for. I know we have talked about certain actions she has done which i do not agree with, but I do bear in mind that she is a child. I think back to myself at her age and I will be completely honest here I was a total bleeping witch. When I say it to people now who didn't know me as a teen they think I am joking as I am considered pretty laid back, always willing to help out etc. but if you ask my family, oh god the stories they can tell. We laugh about it now but I was a witch and did some extremely stupid things. Hormones are something else. I really hope that she can mend the relationship with Ioan, I have no doubt he would want to and I hope she can turn off the teen angst and let it happen.

As for the going private on twitter, I wondered if it was all linked to the mumsnet post etc. However, i am now thinking she made a big song and dance about not being able to get in food shopping, she has talked about the girls not wanting the bells and whistles of a big traditional dinner and wonder if she has simply gone on lockdown as it is thanksgiving week and she doesn't want us all commenting again about how she lets her daughter peel one fecking potato for dinner. As for cooking as opposed to getting take out being much of a muchness, I really can't agree, she isn't a meat eater and cheap bag of pasta, tomatoes, herbs etc can get a fine meal on a budget. Also, given she is British and therefore knows how to cook (i CLEARLY missed out on that natural British skill) then she can easily throw together a big old pot of stew which can last for a number of days. Just needs quick re-heat. Simply, effective, costs less than buying takeout for three!

Also, i missed the zoom call, anyone get onto the meeting with MI5? would love to know the goss.
I agree with you. I think Ella is the one I’m most worried about in the whole thing. All of her future relationship, platonic or not, will be affected by all of this.

I have it on good authority that Not Premium Bond(s) is full of shite and no such meeting took place. It was more of a Teddy Bears Picnic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This is so gaslighty given that the last time, Ioan was being a normal football fan watching his country’s team and she made sure one of the E’s starting crying about it so she could use it to bollock him, meanwhile she’s filming and uploading it to social media. Urgh she’s a bleeping poisonous snake.
Alice does this all the time, she rewrites history by portraying a cosy family scene, where everyone was harmonious, loving and joyful.

The truth was she was a manipulative bleep towards not only Ioan, but also her children. That's just the tip of the iceberg, and for such a short clip, it revealed so much. Sad to say but it makes you wonder if the children have picked up bad behavioural habits from Alice and could potentially be socially difficult.

It will be even worse now that Ioan's more balanced energy isn't around. Even more tragic, at this early stage in life it's not really their fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.