Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was also petrified during Covid - watching what was happening in Italy while our government did nothing to protect us, and being trapped in an abusive environment that made me want to climb the walls. I don’t know how people are managing in China with the endless lockdowns: they must be absolutely frantic, poor people. What strange times we’ve lived through! Ever since 9/11 the world has got progressively darker - I just wish for simpler times…
Given what you’ve lived through, it’s unsurprising that you have a wobble every now and then. I certainly do five years on, even after excellent trauma therapy and EMDR: I think I read that the brain retains such trauma as a survival skill, a way in which to detect similar situations and avoid them. But you are free, thank God. I’m actually really glad that he left in the way he did - I had a similar scenario (my ex said one day, in the most casual of tones, ‘I think we should take a break’ and trotted out my replacement within three weeks. Thank God! I might not be alive otherwise!) - and it means that a) the abuse didn’t escalate b) their ‘hoovering’ attempts from the other side of the world can be ignored. Such sad, inadequate, stupid little people: they don’t possess one iota of the resilience we do. I think that’s why I’m in such sympathy for IG - well, you and I have lived it - and why I have such loathing for the Cuntess. Narcissists always think that they’re much more intelligent, subtle and capable of acuity than they really are: in reality they’re fairly average, dull and as transparent as a transparent thing.
I would have LOVED to have been a fly on the wall in Marie’s office yesterday… do we think Malice might have had a visit from the police? I can’t imagine that this legal team is going to put up with Malice for very long; the greatest shame is that the Cuntess is using IG’s money to abuse him through the courts.

You’re most welcome here! How lovely that we have some new members. Alice has to be seen to be believed. Have you read through any of the past threads? Our doughty super-sleuth, @welp, has screenshotted all of Malice’s most egregious posts.
The problem with Malice is that she never takes anyone’s advice unless it benefits her warped psyche and monstrous ego. She’s at the same exact point as she was two years ago.
Hello and welcome! Shame you didn't join yesterday, you missed the drama of an infiltrator 🤣
Glad to have you on board, you'll find a great bunch of people here, some that have actually helped me with my own problems over the last year! Oh and some of the stuff on here is bleeping hilarious 👌
Could someone please alert payroll for the new starter please 😉 (yep we have been accused of being paid by Ioan 🤦🏼‍♀️)
☮💗

@Autisteuse, it sounds like you went through way worse than I did and then to parade a someone new in front of you in a matter of weeks. It's weird right, because it hurts to let go from even toxic people 😏. But yes onwards and upwards for us all. I'm a true believer in karma and I know they will get theirs!
Yep covid, I live in Central London and it was really scary for a while, being so densely populated. I remember queueing for an hour to go into the supermarket and came out with cheese, cucumber and long life milk...madness.

Anyway back on topic: MALICE IS AS bleep!
Hello and welcome! Shame you didn't join yesterday, you missed the drama of an infiltrator 🤣
Glad to have you on board, you'll find a great bunch of people here, some that have actually helped me with my own problems over the last year! Oh and some of the stuff on here is bleeping hilarious 👌
Could someone please alert payroll for the new starter please 😉 (yep we have been accused of being paid by Ioan 🤦🏼‍♀️)
☮💗

@Autisteuse, it sounds like you went through way worse than I did and then to parade a someone new in front of you in a matter of weeks. It's weird right, because it hurts to let go from even toxic people 😏. But yes onwards and upwards for us all. I'm a true believer in karma and I know they will get theirs!
Yep covid, I live in Central London and it was really scary for a while, being so densely populated. I remember queueing for an hour to go into the supermarket and came out with cheese, cucumber and long life milk...madness.

Anyway back on topic: MALICE IS AS bleep!
I’ve read all the past posts and I spotted the interloper yesterday. You honestly couldn’t make this stuff up…the Poundland James Bond, the very strange brother (who may or may not be Alice) the frankly horrendous handbags. What a ride!

I’ve read all the past posts and I spotted the interloper yesterday. You honestly couldn’t make this stuff up…the Poundland James Bond, the very strange brother (who may or may not be Alice) the frankly horrendous handbags. What a ride!
Oh, and I’m quite happy if Ioan wants to pay me in sexual favours. I’ll join the back of the queue! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She didn’t get her DM article about the poor under fed children or disrupt Ioan’s weekend so she’s shut down her Twitter to allow only sicko-fans to comment. Someone doesn’t like accountability.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She didn’t get her DM article about the poor under fed children or disrupt Ioan’s weekend so she’s shut down her Twitter to allow only sicko-fans to comment. Someone doesn’t like accountability.
Haven't her and her monkeys made comments about Bianca's Instagram comments being limited to people who follow her? Yet now Alice's Twitter is now totally locked unless you follow her. Hypocrisy that she will never recognise.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Different animals, I guess. However, there are plenty of commonalities. The long-term indoctrination is the same and the effort it takes to admit that the relationship is unhealthy and wrong is the same. It is just plain hard work.

My spouse has it easier as an adult by being able to go no contact. But IG has kids with his abuser and can't simply block AE. That's a fine needle to thread.
It’s about tacit consent to the abuse. A child can not ina any shape or form tacitly consent to abuse, an adult can and unfortunately often does. Again, not saying that’s right but there lies the difference.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Haven't her and her monkeys made comments about Bianca's Instagram comments being limited to people who follow her? Yet now Alice's Twitter is now totally locked unless you follow her. Hypocrisy that she will never recognise.
Malices comments on insta are also locked, unless you follow her, well you can read, but not post!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Having children is having hostages to fate when you want to get out. You know it's going to get worse when you leave but you really have no idea how much worse.
And then his worse fears bore fruit only it was all rotten to the core. I dont think even he seen this car crash show of his malicious ex wife . She's in for the long long haul of ruining him unless she's jailed and that would only be temporary.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I've been singing the Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow all day, except changed "sun" to "truth". Is it a wish or am I having some sort of premonition? 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Ps. More to come’ 😂 Stupid, stupid, low bleep
(some more screenshots of her mammoth DVRO breaking day, for posterity)

12A65BE0-9ABF-42F7-8E67-CF03D89B3972.jpeg
8938E136-B4B9-4DA7-B6E2-C041CD227EED.jpeg
9CA76D32-118B-4C76-93A9-8677BB219A08.jpeg
CD75338F-75C7-4991-9F0D-ABC218248337.jpeg
665CFECE-B95F-486E-BF2D-1201B749EC7D.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I tried to upload a clip but Tattle said no!!

I will try some photos
Thank you Sally, you're a doll! You're also so lucky to have been able to watch & tape the concert! Did Ioan sing at all, or just introduce people (hosting duties)?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The funniest thing occurred to me, Alice thinks her 38,000 followers on Twitter are loyal supporters and or fans. Hahahahaha
It’s mostly us avoiding her protected tweets so we can screenshot for our Yo-wages. Fud.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looking at her ranty tweets again about Ella hating her dad and the Saturday custody arrangements, I assume the atmosphere must be toxic when the girls get back to Alice. Full interrogation and probably repeating that vile comment she made previously about how the girls need to be on her side or else. They probably dread going to see their dad as a result. Awful.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Would Ioan get a copy of any police report “allegedly” made?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.