Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice commenting that the first half of the USA-Wales match was amazing just shows you she has never, and I mean NEVER, watched football in her life. Eventhough she was married to a dude who screams at TV during matches.
Alice, that was not only not a good game, it was actually a terrible one. And I don't mean that because Wales was losing, it's because it was boring, and that's really the worst it can happen in a sports game.

With her comment that Ioan hates Ella - it's like her story where she claims her father hates her, eventhough I'm sure that's not true. I am wondering if she's trying to make a shared experience with the girl to better tie her to herself? Or perhaps that's her wishful thinking because she can't stand Ioan loving anyone but her, not even his children.

I wonder what prompter the hate feeling, tho. Probably another request for her to say thank you or limiting her screen time.
Random af but it feels like I haven’t seen you in a while in these threads. I took a school break tho so maybe it’s just me! Good to see you again! 🥰

You too, @ThisishowIlivenow !! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What if...?
E1: mum did you say dad hates me?
AE: nooooo never said that. Not me. Untrue.
E1: Hi I'm Fluzzblop do you have a screenshot of AE saying IG hates E1?
Tattle: here you go

Just floating it as a possibility....
Can't work out why they wanted that screenshot.
I somehow doubt Ella reads all the comments on the DM. She wouldn’t know who what’s her name is.

Reactions: 11
@NarcRage I think she planned on planting stories to say, look trolls are making stuff up and pretending it’s me. Here’s this one called Narc Rage who also posts on Tattle, who has started a thread on Mumsnet. Trying to back away from the Ioan hates his daughter tweet, which is quite possibly the lowest thing she has written. Done to hurt Ioan, her daughter is collateral damage. She knows she is knee deep in tit with that one.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I get this message when I try to add a clip

“File is too large. If uploading a screen shot try cropping. If uploading a video try downloading a video compressor app to make it under 5mb”

Maybe someone can tell me what to look for?

Attachments

• Heart
No more screenshots from me. I am blocked by Alice again 😢😂🤣 Guess I must have liked too many Is Ioan dead comments.
Thought of buying from the Etsy poster but her work is just not my taste. She did say that she has seen an up tick on her Etsy site after posting about that Alice's FMs making horrible comments.
As to the poster that mentioned the change of management for Ioan, she seems have lot of connections to various groups in Hollywood. Hope someone still has the inside to Alice's twitter account

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I will try some photos
I much prefer my guys clean-shaven - I'm desperate for beards and stubbles to pleeeease go out of fashion - but I'm making a rare exception here: Yo actually looks better than ever, even with hair on his face. And I'm not saying that because he just sent me my Christmas bonus. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Let me know if you have had enough of the photos.

It is during this bit that he mentions Matthew Rhys 👍

Such a shame I can’t post the Dylan Thomas snippet “rage, rage”
oooh, what did he say about Matthew Rhys?

That's the story I want because of how widely their careers diverged. Part of it is Rhys was able to nail an American accent and that's made all the difference.

And not having a monster for a partner, but I think if Ioan had been able to do the low grumble mumble generic gruff Hugh Laurie speaks American accent that many Brits favor, he would have done much better in the US and been able to pack up and bounce from Alice far far FARRRRRRRRR earlier.

I much prefer my guys clean-shaven - I'm desperate for beards and stubbles to pleeeease go out of fashion - but I'm making a rare exception here: Yo actually looks better than ever, even with hair on his face. And I'm not saying that because he just sent me my Christmas bonus. 😁
I think Ioan is more handsome with facial hair. With a little weight on and facial hair, he became his most handsome on the TV show Harrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
oooh, what did he say about Matthew Rhys?

That's the story I want because of how widely their careers diverged. Part of it is Rhys was able to nail an American accent and that's made all the difference.

And not having a monster for a partner, but I think if Ioan had been able to do the low grumble mumble generic gruff Hugh Laurie speaks American accent that many Brits favor, he would have done much better in the US and been able to pack up and bounce from Alice far far FARRRRRRRRR earlier.
Just mentioned Matthew Rhys in passing, but amongst good ⭐ company!

I will try posting with the subtitles

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am not belittling what he has been through but in the same way these threads ask Malice to take personal responsibility for the outcomes of her actions, the same must stand for Ioan. His passivity makes him partially responsible for allowing her to get away with it for so long is my point. I don’t mean to detract from her monstrous behaviour though. Just my thoughts.

You can not equate child abuse to spousal abuse I am afraid. They are different animals.
Different animals, I guess. However, there are plenty of commonalities. The long-term indoctrination is the same and the effort it takes to admit that the relationship is unhealthy and wrong is the same. It is just plain hard work.

My spouse has it easier as an adult by being able to go no contact. But IG has kids with his abuser and can't simply block AE. That's a fine needle to thread.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Just mentioned Matthew Rhys in passing, but amongst good ⭐ company!

I will try posting with the subtitles
I am loving this babe in the woods, Welsh boyo in the big city imagery.

He's tearing a page out of the Ryan Reynolds post-Green Lantern playbook and hitting reset on his career.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also I think Ioan knew his livelihood and therefore the children's livelihoods would be destroyed if he left them . He must have been in such a quandary as he knew she would and could destroy him .
My opinion is he has hated her a long time but was too frightened to leave . He suffered her because he was away most of the time. His own parents said the marriage was in trouble a long time ago.

Well you big lump of lazy lardass he finally left and he's fighting back. He's employable in the job he loves and going from strength to strength unlike you !

Plus you put him and Bianca on the map for i never heard of her before and although I liked him acting i now seek him out. He's younger looking, better looking now he's happy 💚
Having children is having hostages to fate when you want to get out. You know it's going to get worse when you leave but you really have no idea how much worse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve joined to say what a fabulous bunch of people you are and how much this site has made me laugh over the last few months. It’s also made me gasp with horror of the behaviour of Alice. She is obviously a terribly unpleasant person with no morals or insight into her own behaviour. And that’s being kind!
I promise I’m not a FM and I must say if Alice is reading this site…take onboard some of the advice, it’s the only way forward. Otherwise you’ll end up festering in a pool of your own bile and cuntiness.
Hello and welcome! Shame you didn't join yesterday, you missed the drama of an infiltrator 🤣
Glad to have you on board, you'll find a great bunch of people here, some that have actually helped me with my own problems over the last year! Oh and some of the stuff on here is bleeping hilarious 👌
Could someone please alert payroll for the new starter please 😉 (yep we have been accused of being paid by Ioan 🤦🏼‍♀️)
☮💗

I was also petrified during Covid - watching what was happening in Italy while our government did nothing to protect us, and being trapped in an abusive environment that made me want to climb the walls. I don’t know how people are managing in China with the endless lockdowns: they must be absolutely frantic, poor people. What strange times we’ve lived through! Ever since 9/11 the world has got progressively darker - I just wish for simpler times…
Given what you’ve lived through, it’s unsurprising that you have a wobble every now and then. I certainly do five years on, even after excellent trauma therapy and EMDR: I think I read that the brain retains such trauma as a survival skill, a way in which to detect similar situations and avoid them. But you are free, thank God. I’m actually really glad that he left in the way he did - I had a similar scenario (my ex said one day, in the most casual of tones, ‘I think we should take a break’ and trotted out my replacement within three weeks. Thank God! I might not be alive otherwise!) - and it means that a) the abuse didn’t escalate b) their ‘hoovering’ attempts from the other side of the world can be ignored. Such sad, inadequate, stupid little people: they don’t possess one iota of the resilience we do. I think that’s why I’m in such sympathy for IG - well, you and I have lived it - and why I have such loathing for the Cuntess. Narcissists always think that they’re much more intelligent, subtle and capable of acuity than they really are: in reality they’re fairly average, dull and as transparent as a transparent thing.
I would have LOVED to have been a fly on the wall in Marie’s office yesterday… do we think Malice might have had a visit from the police? I can’t imagine that this legal team is going to put up with Malice for very long; the greatest shame is that the Cuntess is using IG’s money to abuse him through the courts.

You’re most welcome here! How lovely that we have some new members. Alice has to be seen to be believed. Have you read through any of the past threads? Our doughty super-sleuth, @welp, has screenshotted all of Malice’s most egregious posts.
The problem with Malice is that she never takes anyone’s advice unless it benefits her warped psyche and monstrous ego. She’s at the same exact point as she was two years ago. She repeats the exact same words, revels in her perceived victimhood, is the centre of her own universe and is hellbent on making IG pay for having the audacity to leave her. She truly is beyond redemption, the cuntiest of all cunts.
@Autisteuse, it sounds like you went through way worse than I did and then to parade a someone new in front of you in a matter of weeks. It's weird right, because it hurts to let go from even toxic people 😏. But yes onwards and upwards for us all. I'm a true believer in karma and I know they will get theirs!
Yep covid, I live in Central London and it was really scary for a while, being so densely populated. I remember queueing for an hour to go into the supermarket and came out with cheese, cucumber and long life milk...madness.

Anyway back on topic: MALICE IS AS bleep!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello and welcome! Shame you didn't join yesterday, you missed the drama of an infiltrator 🤣
Glad to have you on board, you'll find a great bunch of people here, some that have actually helped me with my own problems over the last year! Oh and some of the stuff on here is bleeping hilarious 👌
Could someone please alert payroll for the new starter please 😉 (yep we have been accused of being paid by Ioan 🤦🏼‍♀️)
☮💗
Have we seen references, we don’t just accept anybody you know!

Welcome @beck123 This role requires you to hit the ground running. You will need to be highly competent in multiple applications. Quick witted and quick fingered - for swift screen shotting before dirty deletions takes place. Research and investigative skills are a must - deep dives needed and a curious mind needed to keep up with the machinations of the main character. A willingness not to accept things at face value, to see beyond the obvious. A strong stomach, you will see and read things that will make you feel sick. Commitment to work beyond set hours to ensure that the issue is covered 24/7. Prospects are good, you will hone your communication skills, and bonuses are payable to top performers.Cooperation and strategic working with a team is key to the success of this team. There is a requirement to attend the annual Tattlers Away Day, which will be held in the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, chaired by our CEO Ioan Gruffudd, with a special motivational workshop hosted by Bianca Wallace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Bore da 🌞 lmao So I recently received two haunted dolls from a friend who does paranormal/witchy/spiritual stuff and although I’ve worked with spirited dolls in the past for a number of years, these two are super unnerving and have been taunting me in various, uncomfortable ways for the past hour and a half, so seeing as I cannot return to my bedroom until I think of a game plan lol I am currently seated on my front step trying to catch up to ELEVEEEEN missed pages of this thread in temperatures that would make the HORNIEST of weewees crack off like a toothpick (34 degrees F/1.1 degrees C???). 😩 Next time someone tells you to “hold onto these dolls for me it won’t be an issue,” just fuckin say no. 💀

PS: This isn’t a horror movie type of thing lol—they’re harmless, they’re just messing with me and I want it to stop.

I agree to an extent. People who misuse substances begin to prioritize that substance (for obvious reasons), but I’m just suggesting that we be cautious with the way we word thoughts like these because this currently sounds a little too much like a definitive statement and it shouldn’t be. I don’t know if that’s what you intended, and I understand if it isn’t.

When I was addicted I DEFINITELY wanted my Xanax, but I did foster a particularly powerful relationship with God that I held above everything else, even the pills. (That connection was extremely delusional at times, but that’s beside the point.) I’m not saying your statement is false but rather trying to open up space for the reality that even people who misuse substances are capable of prioritizing other relationships that can still be held as highly—usually not that many, mind you, but still. Even on Xanax I still loved my mom profoundly, and I still loved my God profoundly…just as much as I loved the Xanax.

I do hope you understand what I mean; not attempting to attack you or criticize you in any way! (I always appreciate your contributions 😀) I just don’t want others to read your comment and now assume that addicts’ only interest in life is acquiring their substance and not giving a damn about literally any other person in their life. For Alice…yeah, I completely agree with you. But there are some who don’t fit into that mold.

Have a great day, Treacletrixter!
The dolls 😳😳😳😳, I'm bleeping scared and I'm about 3000 miles away from them. I sent you the link about the house near where I grew up, hence my emmense fear!
Addiction is so very hard to overcome, what ever you may be addicted too. So for everyone that has been or is in the mist of fighting an Addiction, you have all my support x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why FizzFuck made an account, tho? To gain “insider knowledge”? I don’t…how…it’s a public forum? There is no “insider knowledge” when everyone can see whatever we share? Like, did they think they could warm up enough to some of us so that we’d somehow let them get in touch with us offsite to share private info with them…?

Reminds me of a femme fatale, kinda!

I think FizzFuck was trying to seduce us, you guys lmao. Thankfully I don’t sleep with ANYBODY who doesn’t have an official gold-plated Tattle Turd badge, a printed and thoughtfully annotated copy of the court docs, and an unopened box of walnut whips. Reowr. 🔥🐆
I'm easy. I'll take the walnut whips and let @welp work out the fine print for me! But I'd rather not get close to FizzFuck's thanks. I'm easy, but I'm not completely devoid of morals.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.