Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody got the login details for the zoom call with MI6 this morning? Wouldn't want to miss it....

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is anyone on here following the "slopalong" thread? 🤣
I wouldn't wish those recipes on anyone, not even mAlice! 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
F7B86708-0CD2-4476-B631-8456A75A41FD.jpeg

CBeebies Grant & Phil Mitchell are on the case. This persons crime? Telling Alice to sell the designer shoes to feed her own children.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
AE: Ioan hates Ella. He makes her feel really bad.

Translation: I have manipulated her into behaving like me and reward her when she does. IG tries to impose boundaries on bad behaviour = hates her. He makes her feel really bad = this confuses the kid because with me, there are no boundaries [because I'm a tit mother].

AE: He is better with Elsie because Elsie doesn’t really give a tit about anyone.

Translation: Elsie has been less easy to manipulate. Therefore, she doesn't give a tit about the wishes of her narc Mommy. She is not like the Golden Child, the eldest who tries to please me sadly.

Those kids are going to need a lot of good therapy. Especially the eldest. Speaking of which Gabor Mate was talking to Jimmy Dore about trauma. It's very interesting @Autisteuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1751186
CBeebies Grant & Phil Mitchell are on the case. This persons crime? Telling Alice to sell the designer shoes to feed her own children.
WTAF?
Woman asks for financial help from strangers, having posted every conceivable piece of private information (including her address), including that regarding her children, online. Woman has spent two years defaming her ex. Woman breaks restraining order left, right and centre. Woman pleads for cash because she ‘only’ has $26 left in the world (what happened to the $300 ‘friends’ gave her for the weekend). Woman invites all and sundry to pity, support, placate, soothe and advise her.
Woman receives advice A: rather than spending a fortune on takeaways, get off her arse and the internet and cook for her family. Woman has a meltdown for two days and sends her minions to attack a nice, innocent person. Woman receives advice B: sell the boxfresh shoes she’s never worn. Woman’s minions issue personal threats.
I mean, it has to be seen to be believed, right? And let’s not get started on the ‘find a job’ debacle: her Cuntess has a million and one reasons why she won’t lower herself to labour like a normal person…

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
748E0E14-EE42-4318-AE72-22811B89024D.jpeg
43F237CC-D1EF-48BE-96AD-EFA01675334E.jpeg

F0043080-9F05-4012-B258-888F33B3DD23.jpeg
Oh check me with the screenshots proving once again she’s an abusive hole and these people are enablers and abusive arseholes.

@Autisteuse I’m glad you’re back 🥰

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Two films showing - one is a kids film, Pinnochio
Just a random thought. I wonder if Ioan had either one, or both of the girls, and had taken them to the cinema. The Abuser knew and went there to cause trouble/stalk.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just a random thought. I wonder if Ioan had either one, or both of the girls, and had taken them to the cinema. The Abuser knew and went there to cause trouble/stalk.
I think the cinema thing is a red herring. Welp pointed out that the person on Twitter who said there was an incident in that location was unreliable. And looking at their timeline it can be odd.

Reactions: 11
Whatever happened, Alice’s version is bullshit.
The contact is always up for negotiation for more not less, right? Guided by the therapist(s) from what I recall?

She had said one was on a play date that evening. I wonder had she gone to the cinema & the arrangement was to pick her up from there. Maybe she arrived in a state & had a go at the friends parent who tried to offer support. We’ve seen how she handles offers of support on Twitter so I imagine she is as bad if not worse face to face. Maybe said child looked awkward about going home with Mum & the parent was concerned enough to call for help.
her story from that night grew so many legs it’s hard to know what really happened

• Sad
Reactions: 16
This is what convinces me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Malice is a Grade A sociopath and narcissist (and bleep, obviously). Most women, after scream-raging to their friends and loved ones, would have thought ‘to hell with him; if he doesn’t want me, he must be a suppurating arsehat’ and would move on, pay attention to their physical appearance, health and fitness, look after their children, find another man and be coldly cordial to their ex for the children’s sake. Not our Malice: it’s always Groundhog Day with our Malice.
(Did I mention that she’s a bleep?)

Abuse doesn’t work like that. Narcissists manipulate, brainwash and gaslight you after they’ve lovebombed and sucked you in. Over time, in such tiny increments that you are unaware of anything other than a deep sense of unease, they whittle away at everything you are, destroying your boundaries and self-esteem. Then, when they have used up all your value as their supply, they callously ditch you and move on to the next victim (whom they usually have lined up).
I was in a fiveyear relationship with a narcissist who played through this abusive pattern. It started with lovebombing, moved on to devaluing me over something exceedingly insignificant, and became incredibly emotionally, verbally and physically violent. Was it my fault that I didn’t leave the first time I was struck? Should I blame myself for not having been able to pull away from someone who played so skilfully with my emotions that I didn’t know if up were down or right was Wednesday? Should victims be held to the same standards as aggressors?
Also I think Ioan knew his livelihood and therefore the children's livelihoods would be destroyed if he left them . He must have been in such a quandary as he knew she would and could destroy him .
My opinion is he has hated her a long time but was too frightened to leave . He suffered her because he was away most of the time. His own parents said the marriage was in trouble a long time ago.

Well you big lump of lazy lardass he finally left and he's fighting back. He's employable in the job he loves and going from strength to strength unlike you !

Plus you put him and Bianca on the map for i never heard of her before and although I liked him acting i now seek him out. He's younger looking, better looking now he's happy 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Glad (though that is not the appropriate word) to have a sister-in-suffering-and-sertraline… I’m even more glad that you’ve come through it, and that this site helped so much. Our community is a brilliant one, and has stopped me from feeling so alone and isolated (I’m as much of a shut-in as Malice, though for very different reasons: the place in which I live has suffered horrendously due to Brexit and Covid, there’s nowhere to go and nothing to do that doesn’t involve a 3 hour train and bus journey (I don’t drive), and a lot of friends fell away during the various lockdowns… so the warmth and camaraderie of this site has proven invaluable). The dole is awful, isn’t it (and so paltry, the worst in Western Europe)? But, yes - I’ve worked all hours, paid taxes and helped to educate a lot of fantastic young people. Just can’t wait to get more tutoring positions. What has slightly lifted my mood is that soon, I’ll be moving north to God’s country (Yorkshire) and away from my narcissistic, depressing, manipulative and verbally abusive father.
-I had a pretty bad reaction to Venlafaxine; twenty minutes after I took it, a red rash dropped like a veil from my forehead to my navel! I don’t respond well to prescription meds at all. I’m so glad that it’s worked for you, though, and that you’re in so much of a better place. I was really worried about you for a while; and, having gone through a very similar situation, I know just how much it hurts. But it’s such a relief when you wake up one day and think ‘thank God. He’s gone. I’m free.’
To keep this OT, I wonder whether Malice is preparing to deploy another ‘mole’ on Tattle in the foreseeable? The FP alt really stretched their credulity gossamer-thin; they’d ‘read’ the whole Wiki (hundreds of pages in an afternoon? I’m an extremely fast reader and it took me several days to go through it, due to the distressing material it contained), yet still wanted ‘evidence’ or ‘proof’ re: Alice’s parenting? Sure, because screaming that you want your children’s father to die is so heartwarming… but that bit about being unapologetic re: their previous posts was the cherry on the parfait. With no evidence at all, they went after BW in the most vicious of ways - yet wanted infallible proof that AE was the bad guy? Oy. Vey. Squared.
Apply for PIPS 💚

Malicious and her FMs are sooooo transparent they can't be missed !

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Also I think Ioan knew his livelihood and therefore the children's livelihoods would be destroyed if he left them . He must have been in such a quandary as he knew she would and could destroy him .
My opinion is he has hated her a long time but was too frightened to leave . He suffered her because he was away most of the time. His own parents said the marriage was in trouble a long time ago.

Well you big lump of lazy lardass he finally left and he's fighting back. He's employable in the job he loves and going from strength to strength unlike you !

Plus you put him and Bianca on the map for i never heard of her before and although I liked him acting i now seek him out. He's younger looking, better looking now he's happy 💚
I completely agree. The longer you’re with a narcissist and the more you witness their lazy, self-indulgent, immoral and amoral behaviour, their antagonism, their endless baiting of others, the constant lies, the cheating and substance abuse, the more frustrated you become until love just oozes away. Then they try to lovebomb you so that you don’t abandon them - and manage to be pleasant and decent for at least a couple of days, reminding you why you fell for them in the first place. Towards the end of my relationship with the narcissist ex, when I was dealing with nursing my grandmother/her death/my father’s subsequent nervous breakdown/a huge breast cancer scare and months of painful treatment, he was spectacularly uninterested in any of my problems - because they didn’t affect *him*. I imagine that’s what IG experienced with Malice: dragged off set during the pandemic, forced to stay in close proximity to her, she became evermore contemptuous of his needs and revealed, finally and completely, her messy, drink-and-drug fuelled (a ‘nibble’ of a tramadol every now and then my arse), lazy and vicious self. He had the strength and courage to realise that if he stayed with Malice, his life would be a living death and he wouldn’t be able to parent his daughters properly. It was only that she hadn’t reached the discard phase and found his replacement - thus losing her privileged lifestyle - that caused her to go batshit. Narcs are shells of human beings: their exterior is grandiosity, arrogance and hubris, but inside they’re a three year old child who hates themselves (but also, like a toddler, thinks they can get away with anything). She showed her real self and he hated it. The end.
And, as a result of her toxic behaviour, Bianca has gone from strength to strength. She seems like a very nice person (I’m not sold on the crystals and woo, ditto with IG, but it’s fairly harmless). I just worry a) for the kids and b) that Malice will escalate. When she loses custody and feels that she has nothing else to lose, she could do something absolutely awful to herself and/or others in order to ensure she is never, ever forgotten; that she will be remembered every single day by those she has manipulated and controlled.
@M33L4 - great to be back, and lovely to see you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What should Alice get better at?
A. Being a mother
B. Parking
C. Acting
D. Designing handbags
E. Keeping her mouth shut
F. Budgeting
G. All of the above
H. Being a wife
I. Being a daughter
J. Being a sister (hand over that fookin kidney)
K. Being honest

• Heart
H. Being a wife
I. Being a daughter
J. Being a sister (hand over that fookin kidney)
K. Being honest
She’s never going to be able to manage A-J, though, is she?
Let’s be realistic. She could have held her head up proudly, started a daily vlog of life as a divorced woman in Hollywood, chronicling her fitness journey, medical treatment, job hunting or becoming a brand ambassador, vegetarian cooking, therapy to come to terms with her new life, working with Elsie on her reading and Ella’s sports &c. She could have created a massive online community and raked in a fortune, published humorous books, been on Good Morning America and the like. All this was suggested to her - by myself and many others. But she’d rather bleed IG dry, drive BW away and get ‘revenge’; to become overweight, undernourished, unfit, vicious, toxic and cruel, and tap online strangers for cash.
She’s completely beyond redemption.

Reactions: 22
Her legal bod has probably given her a strong warning that she is off if she carries on posting impulsively and that the one where she falsely claimed IG hated one of his daughters was very bad for her going forward. At least I hope so. AE is floundering now. She has absolutely no impulse control, so problematical.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.