Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I might have this wrong. But doesnt she use her computer for Twitter so doesn’t do the “abs” and uses phone for Instagram? Maybe she used her phone for mumsnet? Hence the abs

Reactions: 13
Yes, this. I shed a tear for Ioan and the girls that day. It was so, so much worse than I had imagined.
I shed a tear reading that that day too. 😢

As for all this recent drama…. I hate it when I welcome a newbie into the fold, (especially one who has “seen the light”) and it turns out to be a FM! F*ck saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake! 😂🫣 Sorry gang . Let the side down there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
No he won't know enough .. the abs etc.
More a Texan thing

"Tattlers make things up on sm and then screenshot it and pretend it's me. Here's an example ...and here's another one where I supposedly said Ioan hates Ella...all made up by Tattlers"
There’s no way that IG’s legals didn’t screenshot that one directly from her Twitter feed when it appeared. So she is onto a loser there, she can’t claim that was made up.

I shed a tear reading that that day too. 😢

As for all this recent drama…. I hate it when I welcome a newbie into the fold, (especially one who has “seen the light”) and it turns out to be a FM! F*ck saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake! 😂🫣 Sorry gang . Let the side down there.
You are just being welcoming, carry on with that!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Los Feliz 3 is interesting. How does this person know these things? Inside info from police?

This might explain LAPD visiting the house rather than weho sheriff's department (not sure we ever worked this out)

Also she was twitter silent for a large chunk of the evening so she could have been in the cinema.

Are the tickets less than $26?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
There’s no way that IG’s legals didn’t screenshot that one directly from her Twitter feed when it appeared. So she is onto a loser there, she can’t claim that was made up.

You are just being welcoming, carry on with that!
There are tools which archive twitter accounts, I don't know anything about whether legal teams would use these but I imagine they do (if legal and able to be submitted in court).

Reactions: 14
Also I might have this wrong. But doesnt she use her computer for Twitter so doesn’t do the “abs” and uses phone for Instagram? Maybe she used her phone for mumsnet? Hence the abs
No it's some Alice supporter bleeping with us. We should ignore them. They love the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think he's high profile enough that he could get tutors and be on productions that have flexible childcare options.

The amount spent on Alice would go for the girls with far more effectiveness I would wager.
Would Ioan have to pay Alice less if he had full custody? I think in the UK ALICE would have to pay IOAN child support!

Why would she post using my name though ? Make your own bleeping name up.
*It's not my real name
The honour of it all @NarcRage 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Los Feliz 3 is interesting. How does this person know these things? Inside info from police?

This might explain LAPD visiting the house rather than weho sheriff's department (not sure we ever worked this out)

Also she was twitter silent for a large chunk of the evening so she could have been in the cinema.

Are the tickets less than $26?
Two films showing - one is a kids film, Pinnochio

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Would Ioan have to pay Alice less if he had full custody? I think in the UK ALICE would have to pay IOAN child support!

The honour of it all @NarcRage 🤣🤣🤣
If Ioan has full custody she will absolutely have to pay full child support. And I hope it's an amount commiserate with what Alice would like them to be accustomed to. 🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’d be weary of this too. I know you’re fully switched on but I suspect this is not Alice. She’s getting her narc supply from Twitter at the moment.
I suspect she’s got an FM stirring tit so it can’t be traced back to her. She hinted that she had “insiders” recently & then, low & behold, we have the appearance of Fizz(fuckwit)bop & a NarcRage impersonator!! 🤡🤡🤡

New narrative … Tattlers are up to no good & Ioan is behind it all!!

We see you mAlice!! 👀👀

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
For LA people, would that cinema be the closest to AE’s house?

At least she might have actually taken them out for a change!
She said that youngest was on a play date. If that were true, I can’t see Ella wanting to see Pinnochio. A bit young for her?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.