Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her childish and visceral reactions to minor or constructive comments is worrying. A simple “sell the designer shoes” or “maybe learn how to cook” has her going off for days. Why?
She’s clearly not only got $26 in her account. It’s all so performative and fake.
Someone please remind me when the custody hearing is?
Surely her attention should be on that and supporting the beloved babies rather than arguing with people online? Oh that’s right…
am hoping this is up-to-date:

Custody hearing rescheduled: 15 February 2023 <Ref: post #757, thread #139>
Clock: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20230215T0830&p0=137&msg=Custody+Hearing+(rescheduled)&font=cursive&csz=1

Also - not sure if or when this will happen:
(25 November 2022) approximate date for a hearing (45 days after the initial custody hearing) to determine the exact timeshare of their parenting time, that's what Ioan requested <Ref: post #286, thread #120>

Reactions: 19
I wonder if the lawyers are working out custody now and a holiday schedule. So a mother might get thanksgiving and the father for Christmas. Given that custody was violated last year it's likely that he will have some type of higher engagement - I would think - for this year.

She has to sign off on that soon I would think.
I wish he could get them for Christmas and take them to see their grandparents and aunts and uncles.

I wonder how full custody if granted to Ioan would work out with him as a jobbing actor?
A nanny no doubt and he might even take them with him if he has to travel. Either way, it is better than them being in the Loser’s care.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_2022-11-21-21-28-33-798_com.twitter.android~2.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-21-21-28-13-172_com.twitter.android~2.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-21-21-28-21-219_com.twitter.android~2.jpg

Couple of interesting tweets about Alice today. One is alleging her police visit was about something that happened in Los Feliz 3, which appears to be a cinema according to Google.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Okay so I know this is a tad random, but can anyone point me in the direction of where it was detailed that mAlice ‘mooned’ Ioan please? I’ve read the wiki in full, and the court documents, and I’ve put ‘Alice Evans Flashing’ and suchlike in the search bar, but I can’t find the original post or link. (I promise I’m not a plant or a FM, I just can’t sleep and have fell down a rabbit hole reading about this crazy narc!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Okay so I know this is a tad random, but can anyone point me in the direction of where it was detailed that mAlice ‘mooned’ Ioan please? I’ve read the wiki in full, and the court documents, and I’ve put ‘Alice Evans Flashing’ and suchlike in the search bar, but I can’t find the original post or link. (I promise I’m not a plant or a FM, I just can’t sleep and have fell down a rabbit hole reading about this crazy narc!!)
I just have to say welcome and sorry for laughing but falling down rabbit hole made me laugh. And also what you are looking for too. I will let someone else answer cos I can’t remember. It’s in the RO filing but I’m not sure where.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just have to say welcome and sorry for laughing but falling down rabbit hole made me laugh. And also what you are looking for too. I will let someone else answer cos I can’t remember. It’s in the RO filing but I’m not sure where.
It was in IG’s evidence for the TRO I think.

Reactions: 8
It was in the custody filing. It's where it was clear that she wasn't just inappropriate to him but with the children too. Line 12.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s someone pretending to be Alice to get this narrative out there. They defo wanted it out there, that’s why they used NarcRage.
actually I change my mind. I think it’s her? The only people she can convince of her stories is mumsnet now.

So she wants to get back at Yo ? Interesting

She’s asking for ideas on how to sabotage Ioan for the custody

And Alice has gone protected tweets

Lol
View attachment 1750501
Someone needs to send a screenshot to Ioan’s lawyer… she’s admitting to deliberately trying to prevent him having contact with his kids! bleep!! 🤬

Why would she post using my name though ? Make your own bleeping name up.
*It's not my real name

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Someone needs to send a screenshot to Ioan’s lawyer… she’s admitting to deliberately trying to prevent him having contact with his kids! bleep!! 🤬
They will see it on here. And no proof it is her. But I think it is.

@MarkC1387 post re the possible cinema incident is interesting.

• Sick
Definitely not me! Where is this?
I’d be weary of this too. I know you’re fully switched on but I suspect this is not Alice. She’s getting her narc supply from Twitter at the moment.

Is she trying to make out that tattlers impersonate her online?
So all the genuine posts she's made she can say are faked by tattlers? Or something?
I don't think that's her...the abs is too obvious

honestly I think she will claim the twitter screenshots are made up. She's got no other way out. It's classic Trump.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
We will never know if it’s her or not. So prob not a lot of point trying to figure it out. It can’t be used against her anyway as no proof it’s her. The reason I do think it’s her is because she says she wants revenge on Ioan , why admit that. She wants hints on how to take him down. That’s not a good thing to say if you want it found.

Reactions: 16
So all the genuine posts she's made she can say are faked by tattlers? Or something?

honestly I think she will claim the twitter screenshots are made up. She's got no other way out. It's classic Trump.
Closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Maybe her new friend who likes standing next to celebs has stepped in for her.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Maybe her new friend who likes standing next to celebs has stepped in for her.
No he won't know enough .. the abs etc.
More a Texan thing

"Tattlers make things up on sm and then screenshot it and pretend it's me. Here's an example ...and here's another one where I supposedly said Ioan hates Ella...all made up by Tattlers"

• Angry
  • Sick
She stopped the "abs" a while back, it's definitely too obvious.

I came to the same conclusion as you pretty much instantly upon seeing the MN post. Someone is trying to be a smartarse, and failing miserably.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.