Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wrongshoes

How is that a funny story, Alice? It is just a very tiresome boring story about home repair, and either you’re so dull, you think that’s something anyone wants to hear about, or you’re desperate to show the reason you’re broke is not because you’re unemployed and can’t budget but because life is just so expensive and keeps screwing you specifically.

ETA: Ohhhh, she’s using it as an excuse to have a pathetic Thanksgiving so everyone can feel sorry for her while she pretends to be resilient, I see.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

M33L4

VIP Member
Tell me you’re watching Ioan on Twitch without telling me you’re watching Ioan on twitch…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

tilly27

VIP Member
I don’t think they are ‘neglected’ but she is a neglectful mother.

She has no idea about internet safety and let’s them use social media from age 5 or 6, not monitored.

She has exposed their entire private life and trauma to the world via TV, news outlets and social media which will be on record forever

They are always being palmed off on other people and she never takes them out anywhere

she has stopped them from seeing their father for over a year

she’s self admitted being in bed almost all the time - she cannot BE parenting them they will be parenting themselves

She has told them intimate details of her marriage and made them choose between their parents

I’m not perfect, I’ve made mistakes But my ‘mistakes’ are getting mad at things left on the floor, being grumpy in the mornings, forgetting tooth fairy money, throwing something special away by accident, losing my temper with them for being little shits but I get up every day and put them first. Parents who put their kids first just DO IT and don’t need to convince the world they are doing it
I think she was/is extremely jealous of the love Ioan has for Ella & Elsie, I think she always has been.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

curious km

Chatty Member
Try the 113 pages of evidence that she never challenged
Just because she hasn’t physically assaulted her children (thank goodness) doesn’t mean she isn’t abusing them emotionally via her parental alienation, differential treatment (she has repeatedly mocked and insulted the youngest. Did you see the evidence of her mocking Ioan for helping youngest with reading?), and giving them an altogether unstable home environment. The latter could be forgiven in the early days of the separation (remember he moved out to an apartment ALONE after living in the garage for a bit) but now we are 2 years later and I’ve yet to see ANY sign that Ioan was at any level at scale of Alice. Do I believe he may have become disillusioned as her physical AND personality aged? Yes. Was the physical distaste superficial - sure- BUT let’s not forget how often she mocked his appearance and aging even during their “good” years. Like others said, the evidence she presented was a polite email to use the family wizard app to avoid escalating situations and a time when Ioan tried to establish boundaries with children to complete a meal before having a treat (some sugary drink). That is not child abuse on his part to try and parent with reasonable boundaries or punishments.
Anyone who had been wrongly accused of harassment would (I think) get themselves together with their lawyer and put best defense forward: go get independent therapist assessment, collect clear evidence of being provoked or whatever one could present to show judge there is no danger. Her option was to ignore everything!
It was also her choice to NOT mediate! If she had agreed to reasonable settlement and custody- she wouldn’t be lamenting having to put groceries back. Well honestly she probably would since she refuses to plan for a modified lifestyle and, especially, a job.
Also, this game!!! As Men in Blazers noted - USA should really win given Thanksgiving week but it was pretty exciting to see Wales score!!

• Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I don’t care if someone comes and asks questions. We have answers and we have the receipts. End of. We didn’t give out any additional information or personal details. Alice still has nothing on us despite her machinations.

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
original_2f97ffcb-08c7-400a-904a-453a52bb3864_Screenshot_2022-11-22-22-47-50-939_com.twitter.a...jpg

original_dfcd6b5b-11e6-4e10-9765-56becf933a3b_Screenshot_2022-11-22-22-48-00-296_com.twitter.a...jpg

She had to peek, meaning she's unblocking people because she loves the drama.

She's accusing this Gilda person of being Bianca I think. Groundhog Day!

• Haha
  • Angry

welp

VIP Member
Tell me you got a Twitter warning without telling me you got a Twitter warning…
Is that the first time the Tone has account went protected?
no, has done other times before

you guys are not missing anything of worth though
FzPoziQ.png

• Haha

Autisteuse

VIP Member
That’s what I mean about tacitly consenting to his own abuse, at that point, he should have told her to shut up.
That really isn’t how abuse works. (I wrote quite a long post on it yesterday afternoon but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears.) Yegods, at this rate we’re going to be in short skirt/asking for it territory.

You have not upset me in the wa you're thinking, so please do not feel bad at all, promise me that! You have nothing to feel bad about at all, you were brave and shared your story and my heart goes out to you, that's why I was emotional, because no one deserves to be treated the way you have. So promise me you will not feel bad at all, because you have nothing to feel bad for.

Love you 💗☮
I’m really glad. (Sorry, I should have responded last night but just dropped with exhaustion because… we have a kitten! He was a stray and decided to move in for good yesterday, and is now running the house/me and being incredibly naughty. Everything is a toy and/or edible. He’s a terrible little scrap and I adore him.) I’m nothing but proud of us, and everyone - IG included - who has been able to survive domestic violence and come out stronger (or simply survive). Love you too! Xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
BTW, Alice knew about Ioan and Bianca's NYC trip and event. She's insisting she didn't.

A. She mentioned he'd cancelled visitation again. She would have been told why. He certainly would have told the girls why.

B. Her brother was commenting on the photos that came out from the trip and passive-aggressively putting Ioan down.

C. She has historically chosen to plead poverty and push the GFM when he has work events out of town.

D. It was all over the DM and Tattle and we know she is a committed Tattle reader.

She never lies? How embarrassing.
I think this is why she’s been manic lately. She’s trying hard to discredit both of them again, as she sees they’re both getting attention. Ioan got to present the gig, Bianca got a blue tick on Instagram. She can’t deal with that.

• Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
So I was right then ....the cashier didn't tell her she was $11 over because she now says she was paying by card ! The cashier would only say that with a cash sale.

Alice why so you lie so much ?????
Even this doesn't add up. Unless you are hundreds over your limits or trying to get cash with a debit card, most cards simply charge you an overage fee.

This entire damn story is a lie

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Not to preach, but it’s a really good guideline to keep it on Tattle. Don’t interact with her elsewhere. She’s volatile. We can discuss everything here, no need to take the discussion to Alice. This is about her, not for her. 🙏🏼
It is actually a Tattle Rule too.

Georgie883

VIP Member
Dear God. Two years! Two whole years of ranting! 🤯 It’s utterly exhausting to read. How the fuck does she keep this up?

I’m convinced some (not all) of the other accounts are socks, she is tweeting to her other personas. I mean it’s sort of fascinating to watch from afar as I’ve never witnessed behaviour quite like this ever, but it’s very disturbing too and when you think she has kids at an impressionable age at home it’s extremely worrying behaviour imo. No wonder she can’t get up and she has health flair ups all her energy both mentally and pysically goes into Twitter rants. It’s an illness isn’t it, an addiction and and a complete loss of reality. She really has gone down the SM rabbit hole soo far i’m not sure how she could climb back out without professional help. 🫤

I also see that they are going after B again. If she doesn’t get shut down soon then to me the RO is worthless really. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I had to laugh at you fabulous Turds critiquing Alice’s creations.

I’ll save you the effort. They are fucking shite!

• Haha

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
So she’s trembling, terrified, throwing up from abject fear, yet dumbro insists ‘you ARE NOT losing. Quite the opposite in fact’

Hmmmm

I think she’s losing Tone. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
It’s funny how her destitution corresponds directly with Ioan’s work trips. Funny that…
It’s almost like she’s trying to control the narrative.

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Looking at her ranty tweets again about Ella hating her dad and the Saturday custody arrangements, I assume the atmosphere must be toxic when the girls get back to Alice. Full interrogation and probably repeating that vile comment she made previously about how the girls need to be on her side or else. They probably dread going to see their dad as a result. Awful.

• Sad
  • Sick