Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Good to see you've come and had a quick gander and saw fizzpops in action! I was on Sertaline for about 2 years, due living in a horrific state od swinging from, panic, anxiety and depression. Am really sorry about the job situation too, everything always happens at once and if your prone to any of the above, it multiples it. You will get through this through, I just know you will. I have had time sign on before and it's not a nice experience, but you pay your taxes and are due it. Are you claiming for rent/mortgage assistance too?

I swapped over to Venaflaxline about 18 months ago now (on doctors advice) and seems to be working for me. I take 187.5mg daily (the pills come in 75 and 37.5, odd dose I know!).
I'm hoping for a speedy recovery for you, one step at a time, you got this x
Soon you'll be telling the depression to fuck off!

You know what, these threads have helped me when I was in a really bad way in May/June this year, because some of the stuff was so funny, it made me laugh when I really didn't think I had it in me.
☮💗

I think so, it back fired on her tho, as a load of people came out for support for that lovely lady, that mAlice took her stress out on x
Glad (though that is not the appropriate word) to have a sister-in-suffering-and-sertraline… I’m even more glad that you’ve come through it, and that this site helped so much. Our community is a brilliant one, and has stopped me from feeling so alone and isolated (I’m as much of a shut-in as Malice, though for very different reasons: the place in which I live has suffered horrendously due to Brexit and Covid, there’s nowhere to go and nothing to do that doesn’t involve a 3 hour train and bus journey (I don’t drive), and a lot of friends fell away during the various lockdowns… so the warmth and camaraderie of this site has proven invaluable). The dole is awful, isn’t it (and so paltry, the worst in Western Europe)? But, yes - I’ve worked all hours, paid taxes and helped to educate a lot of fantastic young people. Just can’t wait to get more tutoring positions. What has slightly lifted my mood is that soon, I’ll be moving north to God’s country (Yorkshire) and away from my narcissistic, depressing, manipulative and verbally abusive father.
-I had a pretty bad reaction to Venlafaxine; twenty minutes after I took it, a red rash dropped like a veil from my forehead to my navel! I don’t respond well to prescription meds at all. I’m so glad that it’s worked for you, though, and that you’re in so much of a better place. I was really worried about you for a while; and, having gone through a very similar situation, I know just how much it hurts. But it’s such a relief when you wake up one day and think ‘thank God. He’s gone. I’m free.’
To keep this OT, I wonder whether Malice is preparing to deploy another ‘mole’ on Tattle in the foreseeable? The FP alt really stretched their credulity gossamer-thin; they’d ‘read’ the whole Wiki (hundreds of pages in an afternoon? I’m an extremely fast reader and it took me several days to go through it, due to the distressing material it contained), yet still wanted ‘evidence’ or ‘proof’ re: Alice’s parenting? Sure, because screaming that you want your children’s father to die is so heartwarming… but that bit about being unapologetic re: their previous posts was the cherry on the parfait. With no evidence at all, they went after BW in the most vicious of ways - yet wanted infallible proof that AE was the bad guy? Oy. Vey. Squared.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

welp

VIP Member
@Fuzzblip i'm sure if you follow the threads in the upcoming weeks or read back, you will arrive to the same conclusion eventually just like you did last night when you saw her in action lol

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I didn’t like the whole ‘I won’t apologise for anything I’ve said’ in their first post. Some truly, truly awful things were said in the DM comments. This got my spidey senses tingling from the off. I was so pleased to see the turd challenges, especially from @ButterTart ❤ I really wanted to say something but you all had it covered way more succinctly than I could have managed 😊
Also, why not just be a new member? Why establish credentials as a former vociferous defender of AE and then over egg the pudding by starting off conciliatory, they saw the light etc, and then wham! straight in with trying to change minds and the narrative. It feels arrogant. Game playing. Trying to pull the wool over eyes in that smartest person in the room way.

• Heart

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Does anyone on here speak to Hireath (might have spelt that wrong) off of here? I remember her saying a whole ago, she had a lot of personal issues ongoing, possibly an unwell family member, i was thinking about her early today. Also Claudiarocks, i miss her too x

• Heart

plinky2

VIP Member
Not to me specifically because I've never spoken to her.

Yeah I know - but I have to say that just because he's is publicly silent, that doesn't mean he has been silent or an angel behind closed doors.

I'm still not buying the Ioan as victim thing, I'm not saying he wasn't, I just don't have enough evidence/knowledge to pronounce one way or the other.
Yeah I agree no one knows, and she’s spent ages making out like she has a smoking gun but she doesn’t have anything

before the DVRO happened she released some dreadful things on her Instagram, which were meant to be about how awful Ioan is but just made her look terrible and frankly a terrible mother. Releasing your child’s private messages on IG they ended up being in the daily Mail! She also was recording FaceTimes with a 2nd phone and controlling the narrative at Ioan’s house, during Ioan’s parenting time with his own children. She has shown them all the media stories and made out to them like he is DEAD. She has also used them to report info back to her and encouraged Ella to piss Ioan off by hacking into his Amazon and spending $400. She’s used the kids being ill as a weapon against him too.

her issue with Ioan is that he is rude (in her view) and abrupt (not very tolerant of the manipulation) and has certain expectations of behaviour of her and the girls. He has boundaries now and she decided that this was controlling because it did not fit with what she wanted. That’s her opinion on it, mine is another and so is yours.

M33L4

VIP Member
1B84E564-96FB-4941-B6E7-BD7A3E7E1BFE.jpeg

They can start their own support club. Both lie about their starving children while having dad’s financially supporting and how much they do for others. Cunts r us.

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
the post too much sounds like a parody (with too wooden English) to be Alice, but somehow it wouldnt surprise me either

either way it's either her or someone pretending to be her, it ticks off too many boxes to be a coincidence and a different genuine person

the fact that she locked her account will mean something

if it's her the narrative presented (abusive ex, kids scared of him) makes me think that she tries to get advice for how to successfully make false accusations (poor Marie)

anyway, more tweets
Screenshot_20221122-034339_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221122-034323_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221122-034258_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221122-034237_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221122-034206_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221122-034149_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221122-034116_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221122-034056_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221122-034038_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221122-034019_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221121-211834_Twitter.jpg

Ioan is still not dead, Alice

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Sorry for talking incessantly but as I catch up I’m noting a great deal of admissions and confessional-type statements about friends in here having suffered extreme abuse, friends having felt trapped in relationships (not solely romantic ones), friends having realized literal decades later that those who loved them dearly also destroyed them severely, friends who have had to pick up the pieces of their intricate lives with such great, gradual difficulty, etc. You know what I mean and there are plenty of other stories I’m spotting in here as I read and my heart is just all up in it.

I’m twenty-nine. I don’t know much, if anything, about how the world works. And God only knows the Universe won’t explain itself to me. I don’t understand why the Universe placed you and me and us in these vile situations with people whom we trusted to love us and care for us as deeply as we cared for them, but I can only pray you recognize your worth and your ability to counter the cruelty of your circumstances. You can heal. You can fight back. You can win. You can be happy—happy “again” or maybe even happy for the first time. You don’t have to allow an “Alice” to keep a claw on your shoulder at all times.

And I understand that we all have diverse opinions and I try my haaaaardest to acknowledge this at every turn but it really ain’t even remotely fuckin cute to walk around in here declaring that abuse survivors “tacitly consent” to their victimhood if they’re adults. Child/adult/whatever—victims are victims. Nobody “consents” to having their lives scissored to pieces and lit on fire.

That is all, back to catching up…🤷🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🌸

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jemadah

VIP Member
Sorry guys, I've been AWOL for a bit as our lord and master and full time employer Ioan had me ramping up the trolling while his lawyers were LITERALLY SCANNING Malice's social media for evidence.

Which is to say I've just been catching up on what I've missed and wow, she's showing herself to be more unhinged with every passing day isn't she? Nobody is being paid to troll you, Malice - you dig yourself into enough holes on your own. If you really thought they were scanning your SM then you'd block everyone on your friend list that you don't know, otherwise what's the point of locking your account to private? And no "friend" of yours is going to have knowledge about what Ioan and his legal team are up to. That's entirely between him and them. And you don't have any friends anyway. You don't half spout some utter tosh. Have you really not moved on and found yourself a job yet? It's been two years. Your poor girls must be going absolutely stir crazy.

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
It really is. Every time I’ve seen that video I’ve just felt so sad. He’s gone from celebrating wales to feeling so low in less than a minute
The fear in him is visceral. I don’t care what anyone else says, my gut says she abused him for years. He stayed with her to appease her and then the children came. He just couldn’t take much more.

• Sad
  • Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
All this 'couldn't cover the food shop' is a prelude to GFM Pt 2 also known as Milk the idiots again.

Only this summer she spend $2,000 on 2 tickets for a kpop gig. If things were really tight she would be looking for a job or a rich man but no, whining and begging on twitter is the way to go...

• Sick
  • Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
@NarcRage I think she planned on planting stories to say, look trolls are making stuff up and pretending it’s me. Here’s this one called Narc Rage who also posts on Tattle, who has started a thread on Mumsnet. Trying to back away from the Ioan hates his daughter tweet, which is quite possibly the lowest thing she has written. Done to hurt Ioan, her daughter is collateral damage. She knows she is knee deep in shit with that one.

• Sick
  • Heart

EtsyWoman

I honestly don’t even believe she couldn’t afford her “essentials” at the grocery store. It sounds very much like that well-known heartbreaking image of the “desperate, hardworking single mother living in poverty who cannot even afford grocery items,” and I put that in quotations not to sugges, that Etsy lady who was attacked seems like a very cool, talented woman. I feel attached to her in a warm kind of way—she’s an artist and poet, too, and I love that she works with tarot cards. I mean, I’m not just sympathetic because we have stuff in common! I would be regardless. I think she might have temporarily closed down her shop? I’m not sure. I wish I could give her stuff from my shop and send her a nice little message. 😕💔 Fuck Alice.
PS, that Etsy lady who was attacked seems like a very cool, talented woman. I feel attached to her in a warm kind of way—she’s an artist and poet, too, and I love that she works with tarot cards. I mean, I’m not just sympathetic because we have stuff in common! I would be regardless. I think she might have temporarily closed down her shop? I’m not sure. I wish I could give her stuff from my shop and send her a nice little message. 😕💔 Fuck Alice.
Awww, bless your heart. 🙏 ChezBoyer is still up and running. ❤

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
So she wants to doxx people that have opinions. She will be the one that ends up in the jail cell.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Fizzplops: I just want to say that although I have been one of Alice's most fervent supporters - in Daily Mail comments (I can't help but fight for an underdog and that's how I saw her, a struggling rejected woman, being bullied), I am done with her.

You weren't really though, were you Plops?

Also pretending to have read the court docs and the wiki? Sure Jen...

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out...

• Heart