Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I don’t think she actually did, but I wouldn't put it past her if she were drunk or in a rage. Ah, but this is the Abuser so when isn’t she off her face or in a rage.
At one point, she said she left them all piled on the floor and the dog had peed on them. Probably receipts around somewhere... 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10

ButterTart

VIP Member
I was referring to Gaiman, rather than the authors of said book, and the way in which his stance could be perceived as passive aggressive due to divorce-related complications. I did not refer to the writers, but the one interpreting their findings. My statement regarding RTP stands.
All Gaiman did was like what seems like a well-informed book. I don’t see how that’s insulting to anyone here.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
It took me nearly fifty years to realise that the parent who dramatically loved me actually emotionally abused me and turned me into the self-hating person that I am today. Abuse can be mental and insidious rather than overtly physical or sexual. It can actually be tougher to root out something that has grown around the very depths of your personality and self-image.
That’s such a headfuck. Just take your time, dear heart, and find a good trauma therapist - such realisations make you rethink your entire life. Here for you if you need. Xx

• Heart

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
I link to one of GH’s “poems”, to save others from dredging the depths of the Interweb in search of her… well. Hanna’s works remind me of ‘Heart of Darkness’: “the horror, the horror.”
This shite is entitled “Sleep”. Yeah. Deliberate grammar and syntax errors left as is.
“i like sleep! sleep is neat!
if you're having trouble, count some sheep!
i like sleep! sleep is sweet!
best of all, sleep is cheap!
when i sleep, i can dream!
of cherry pie and boston cream!
when i sleep i don't have to think!
that's why i love my 8-hour blink!
i only wake up to eat or pee!
otherwise i'd sleep for eternity!”
This is for five year olds, yes?

• Haha
  • Sick

curious km

Chatty Member
Wasn’t she drinking gin the other day? Gin must be very cheap in the US.
If you buy the rotgut Russian variety $10 for 1.75 liters. That should last mAlice AT LEAST a day, maybe 2… not sure what the loopy Ukrainian cyber general would say but hard times call for economies. There is always Burnetts and Fleischmann’s, the preferred curated bottom shelf of convenience stores.

207A9E9C-68BA-4754-AEBD-951B6F1D92BF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Irishwidz

VIP Member
If that skank ever turns around and claims Irish blood, I will personally be on the next flight to LA to slap her with a (vegan) Clonakilty black pudding.
I'm in front of you on that plane . Fook i couldn't handle it seriously ! Though she has Celtic blood that's close enough Big Al 🤐

• Heart

Fed Up

I have just remembered to watch Cymru I’r Byd that I recorded from S4C yesterday…

I am reminded of the halcyon Ioan fan days, although I am far too old to admit that 😂

That man speaking Welsh is like listening to liquid velvet caramel flavored poetry ❤

I really cannot fault the lovely 🐝 for gushing about him.

He looks and sounds great!
Sally, Can you put it on Youtube so more of us can see it? Please? 🙏🏼

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I link to one of GH’s “poems”, to save others from dredging the depths of the Interweb in search of her… well. Hanna’s works remind me of ‘Heart of Darkness’: “the horror, the horror.”
This shite is entitled “Sleep”. Yeah. Deliberate grammar and syntax errors left as is.
“i like sleep! sleep is neat!
if you're having trouble, count some sheep!
i like sleep! sleep is sweet!
best of all, sleep is cheap!
when i sleep, i can dream!
of cherry pie and boston cream!
when i sleep i don't have to think!
that's why i love my 8-hour blink!
i only wake up to eat or pee!
otherwise i'd sleep for eternity!”
ugh. GH is a 'best selling author'. People like shit.

• Sick

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Warm hug received and reciprocated. We’ve both survived the impossible and emerged not unscathed, but a hell of a lot stronger and wiser. I’m so glad that I didn’t upset you too greatly - I’ve been in agonies for the last twenty minutes and was so afraid that I’d overloaded you with an incredible and unwarranted emotional burden. I will be much more careful in the way I present things in future.
Lots of love. Xxx
You haven't burdened me with anything, so don't think like at all my love. As you mentioned because you lived it, sadly we get blasé about it. I can tell what my ex did to me, like duck off a waters back, but when you hear someone elses story, your heart goes out to them.

So, get that agonie, worry, or stress out of your head, and think about the lovely road trip we'll all be having when we all get subpoenaed to LA 😉 xx

• Heart
  • Haha

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Yeah...my spouse is coming to terms with the fact that he was abused as a child and wasn't just a dramatic, needy kid. It is fucking awful to watch. All I can do is hang on when he wakes up screaming.
I’m so desperately sorry to hear that. Bless you for being there for him. Some good therapy will help eventually but it’s a slow process because, when you realise such things have happened and have to reconfigure your self-image, you’re building yourself up from zero. All my love and best wishes to you, and if you want to chat on the other thread, I’m sure - I know - that we’ll all support you. Xxx

• Heart

sallygsoton

VIP Member
oooh, what did he say about Matthew Rhys?

That's the story I want because of how widely their careers diverged. Part of it is Rhys was able to nail an American accent and that's made all the difference.

And not having a monster for a partner, but I think if Ioan had been able to do the low grumble mumble generic gruff Hugh Laurie speaks American accent that many Brits favor, he would have done much better in the US and been able to pack up and bounce from Alice far far FARRRRRRRRR earlier.
Just mentioned Matthew Rhys in passing, but amongst good ⭐ company!

I will try posting with the subtitles

Attachments

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
All Gaiman did was like what seems like a well-informed book. I don’t see how that’s insulting to anyone here.
Oh, for heaven’s sake. I have explained my reasoning in prior posts - it’s really not that bloody difficult to draw inferences/fill in the gaps. My first post re: this book explains my thinking amply.
ETA - in her reply to me, dear @ReturningthePearls expressed her discomfort with the subject - and I felt it independently upon her behalf. It is pretty discomfiting when neurodiverse labels are bandied about with abandon because of our mutual loathing of Malice, which may impinge upon and upset those whom we know with such conditions.
I trust that that is a sufficient explanation.
Good night, all - Roger, wilco and out.

• Heart
  • Wow

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Yes! After losing my best boy (cat who thought he was a dog) and grieving inconsolably for the last few years, I now have a new little terror who was actually brought to us by another cat (!), a doughty grande dame with Vivien Leigh’s eyes and a Mrs Tiggywinkle attitude. New Little Terror, very timorous the first day, is now wreaking havoc on absolutely everything - and he has my whole heart already.

Just the one (for now; I’m getting a spaniel in January. Kitten will rule spaniel with an iron paw! Your cat is gorgeous…
Awwwe, it's awful losing a pet, because they are you best mate, but you just speak different languages !
My cat is so spoilt, my own fault, but I can't deny him anything, cos he's soooooo cute!
And yes cats do rule with an iron paw, I'm mean the Egyptians worshipped them and they've never forgotten it!

Back on topic...do we know if the kracken is awake?

I'm sure there has been some movement on the house etc, I know that date has been brought forward to February, welp kindly confirmed, but it the grand scheme of things that isn't too far away. Also maybe Iaon I'd having them for some time over thanksgiving (fingers crossed) plus she may have been told that its for the kids best interest to spend some time with their dad over Xmas.

Something is defo going on 🧐

• Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I agree with everything but doubt she was driven to do a GFM, she does that because she thinks it embarrasses Ioan.

She never had meaningful friendships she just chases celebrity like a glorified groupie. Piers Morgan saw right though that and he ditched her at the first chance he got. She had him in her gilded frame, remember that and how much she sucked up to him. It was so utterly cringe that even he recoiled from it and he’s not exactly a sensitive man. She doesn’t do real friendship, just fame chasing.
Fair points indeed 🙏

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
She blamed Plavix meds said they had serious side effects .

But my tuppence worth is this . When they do a stress test in UK you are admitted immediately and given stents . The amount of stents needed varies of course but it is an immediate admittance . I think she's bullshitting she took her mother to Paris for a stent just like she bullshitted she looked after her father for a year .. she likes to pretend she's nurse Nightingale .

Btw I'm an expert on stents procecure unfortunately .
Well if she didn’t take the plavix then yeah it likely will clot and she will die. Ahh I’m not an Expert but I’ve taken out more sheaths than I wish to admit.

• Sad

lulooo

VIP Member
I do love a leather jacket, tbf he does look good them.
Ewwww did she really pee on his clothes? Please tell me no 🤮
I don’t think she actually did, but I wouldn't put it past her if she were drunk or in a rage. Ah, but this is the Abuser so when isn’t she off her face or in a rage.

• Haha
  • Sick