Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarkC1387

VIP Member
It's interesting that even her most vicious flying monkeys (awf/rd) turned when they saw the full details and transcripts of her abuse in the court application.
Fizzblip or whoever you are...that doesn't turn you but spending $500 rather than $180 per week on groceries does?
I'm confused....
I remember AWF changing her tune, did RD actually say anything anti-Alice or did she just stop being a FM?

Reactions: 11

EtsyWoman

Hi!!!
I'm so glad you came on here! I tried to leave you a shop review (but as you know you can't unless you purchased something, I'm pretty type with money atm).
Sorry that she attacked you, for you just offering some advice, sadly, mAlice thinks "advice" is people attacking her 🤷🏼‍♀️.
☮💗
Awww how kind of you to think to try that! 🙏

• Heart

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
There’s an attempt to create a narrative that Alice is being trolled and it’s coordinated by Ioan. She needs that story to play victim and justify continuing her awful behaviour. That’s why it’s so unacceptable for any of us to interact with her. It lets the team down and plays right into her hands.

I’m honestly not having a pop at anyone I can totally understand wanting to support people she’s going after online especially by someone that was doxxed themselves ❤ but I’m just restating it because there’s something going down and it looks like it’s to do with her decision to continue the online defamation and hate campaign against I and B.
I've said before I'll say it again, other posters state what I need to say so much more eloquently ❣

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
this reminds me that there is France vs Oz tomorrow & Wales vs England later on lol
Screenshot_20221121_204402.jpg

Screenshot_20221121-205835_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221121-205642_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221121-204730_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I’m starting to realise Alice doesn’t care if she ends up with nothing. She doesn’t want the money or the kids. She wants revenge and scream that her possession escaped.
She cares about the money but will make that someone’s else’s problem.

• Sick

Lulugrace

VIP Member
You and I seem to have very similar pasts. My father was also a useless narcissistic drunk (violent and SA-ing with it) who was the main wage earner and ruled the house with a rod (or literal belt) of iron. Having had to live under the same roof as him due to c-PTSD (you can’t really function when you’re having ca. 80 flashbacks a day) has been torture. I started going out to work at the age of thirteen - wherever I could (pizza parlour, curry house, tea shop etc) so I could buy my own stuff and not have to rely on him for anything. I can’t imagine a scenario in which I believed I was literally and metaphorically better off being under someone’s financial control! It creates such a huge imbalance in one’s relationship, makes one feel craven and grovelling. How does Malice not see this? Why is she teaching via her actions that this is viable behaviour?I’m so glad you supported your mother. That was an amazing, wonderful thing to do.
Yes we do have similar pasts, too many of us have these kind of pasts and of all things we then get sent narc partners!
This is what worries me, she should be showing their children, even if she is crumbling inside, that you can pick yourself up and be strong and that you can be independent!
☮💗

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I did wonder if it was Big Al - the fibro ‘like me’ and creative, people watching bitch ‘like me’.

The grammatical mistakes seemed deliberate and the emojis very in keeping, plus she would have been bored pretending to watch the football that wasn’t about her.

Also the examples of bad behaviour she picked Trump and the cook from scratch which seem fairly trivial compared to parental alienation, harassment, abuse etc

Probably not but wouldn’t put it past her. It’s tough not to engage though!
Perhaps she could set up her own rave thread?

• Haha
I love these photos, @sallygsoton ! You are so loved for posting them (and for many other reasons!).

I JUST missed them in Times Square, haha. That’s my normal route to class—I was in a real hurry, the trains home run hourly sometimes! I hope I can bump into them the next time they visit, give ‘em some famous RTP bearhugs. 🥰💚 (God help your shoulders and back if I ever see you on the street!)

• Heart

StoneMountain

VIP Member
You know what I just thought… and I may be totally wring here, because I dont know anybody who is very passionate about football so may be it’s normal behaviour… but still: to me his reaction there is excessive and over the top, especially for someone who seems so mild (not that im saying he shouldbt care so much about the goal, he just yells and reacts a bit - well, almost hysterically?) So Im wondering if it’s because he was so haunted by her and so unhappy and so continuously suppressing so many emotions and unhappiness and that was the only outlet? Like you know sometimes people scream in a pillow or go yell from the mountain top or something.. and yes it would be a bit frightening for the kid. And yes the vile cow knew he was going to let the steam off and totally manipulated the kid. But also how terribly sad and hollow eyed he looks. This man lived in hell for years, we are all saying it and Im saying it again! It was not a perfect happy family, it was hell!!!
My narc-ex was a university and hs football hero (many records still unbroken) and I was never even remotely interested in or enjoyed that sport. We met after university days and he continued participating in several other sports - I so loudly cheered from the stands during games for all the team members that several players often told me they could "hear me". I was a "devotee".

So, yes, even some women enjoy and get overly excited watching sports - though I only enjoyed live games (no interest in televised games).

ETA: and there were no ulterior intentions by anyone in expressing the excitement, unlike Alice for the purpose of harrassment and embarassment of Ioan.

Last edited:

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Please don't think that you have upset me in anyway, that is bad and it's has nothing to do with autism, in my eyes. I think you are incredibly brave to share this story. I'm upset for you, for what a kind person has been put through. So please do think you've upset me, in a bad way. I'm quite an emotional/heart on sleeve person. I think that anyone will feel for you, and they are right to do so.
What you have endured, you are a true warrior!

Again, please don't think that you was wrong in sharing, it's a very emotional story and I thank you for sharing it with us.

I still wanna give you a huge hug 💗☮
Warm hug received and reciprocated. We’ve both survived the impossible and emerged not unscathed, but a hell of a lot stronger and wiser. I’m so glad that I didn’t upset you too greatly - I’ve been in agonies for the last twenty minutes and was so afraid that I’d overloaded you with an incredible and unwarranted emotional burden. I will be much more careful in the way I present things in future.
Lots of love. Xxx

• Heart

Snotbuster

VIP Member
I am not belittling what he has been through but in the same way these threads ask Malice to take personal responsibility for the outcomes of her actions, the same must stand for Ioan. His passivity makes him partially responsible for allowing her to get away with it for so long is my point. I don’t mean to detract from her monstrous behaviour though. Just my thoughts.

You can not equate child abuse to spousal abuse I am afraid. They are different animals.
Different animals, I guess. However, there are plenty of commonalities. The long-term indoctrination is the same and the effort it takes to admit that the relationship is unhealthy and wrong is the same. It is just plain hard work.

My spouse has it easier as an adult by being able to go no contact. But IG has kids with his abuser and can't simply block AE. That's a fine needle to thread.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10