Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diamonds60

VIP Member
there are some people who chose to use their real name and pictures because they are not doing anything wrong. What can Alice do? Scare them into thinking she sending over her brother. Alice uses her pic and real name. Although they have to understand that they will be targeted but it’s on them.

Reactions: 12

Autisteuse

VIP Member
You are such a brave, resourceful and wonderful human being @Autisteuse. I hope and pray that 2023 and the years beyond are good to you, and those you hold close ❤
That is such a wonderful thing to say - I’m overwhelmed. I don’t think I deserve it (and I just seriously upset @Lulugrace which has made me feel utterly rotten and horrible and guilty) but I do, too, so pray for some good years. The first forty have been awful: I want the last half of my life to be gilded. And I wish the same for you; peace, happiness, joy, contentment, serenity. Xxx

• Heart

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Oooh, juicy! I wondered if he and AFP had split up.
I think there was news that they are getting divorced. Now sit with this for a minute

Amanda Palmer - who made a video breast feeding Trump - is better behaved than Alice when it comes to divorce.

We really are in the worst multiverse...
Literally 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

lulooo

VIP Member
I’m going to say ‘right back at you’. You don’t deserve an iota of it, not a single iota. You’re a deeply valuable and lovable person with all the gifts in the world. When I was in your situation I blamed myself too (also because he said ‘you make me angry… I hit you because you won’t do what you’re told. You have to obey me.’) Once on the outside one can see clearly, all the way to the horizon, and be at peace. Pissed off, yes; never wanting to see that person again, yes; but at peace. I wish I could protect you in some way. And I have no doubt that IG felt these exact same emotions. And feels them to this day when she abuses him via their children.
When I first stumbled across Malice I actually felt faint re: the similarities between her and my ex. Once you recognise that kind of behaviour you know you can never believe that person has better angels or acquit them of evil deeds.
I hope that you get to Wales when you’ve completed your course. And learn to know peace. You deeply deserve it.

Kitten!! He has a name but is at present answering to ‘oh, for God’s sake’ :)
View attachment 1753337
He is beautiful, and a very lucky boy. I remember the old saying that dogs have masters, and cats have staff. That is so true😂 Enjoy getting to know this little one ❤

Apologies in advance. I was cleaning the floors and thinking about Alice (usually only happens when I clean the toilet 🤣). I might need help 🤦‍♀️😳🤣 What'll I do?
Or as I like to say,

Waddle I do?

I'm in a mini crisis, the trolls are out to get me.
The paps are waiting, I'm too scared to go outsidey.
Waddle I do? 😟

My ailments are many, my days spent in bed
Tweeting sweet FA, paranoia runs through my head
Waddle I do? 🥺

I'm all alone, I have no friends.
I have no job, no funds to meet my ends.
Waddle I do? 😢

I can't afford groceries, it's all so dear.
Maybe I'll sell my bags on Etsy and resurrect my career.
Waddle I do? 😱

I'll set up a Go Fund me, sell all my shoes
But it won't be enough to pay for my booze.
Waddle I do? 😭

This Thanksgiving there'll be no turkey to carve.
I have no food ... each day I starve ...

Yet waddle, I do. 🤷🏼‍♀️🦆

Brilliant, just brilliant 👏👏👏👏👏❤

A few last photos if anyone is interested.
Thank you so much for these Sally ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
  • Haha
I’ve joined to say what a fabulous bunch of people you are and how much this site has made me laugh over the last few months. It’s also made me gasp with horror of the behaviour of Alice. She is obviously a terribly unpleasant person with no morals or insight into her own behaviour. And that’s being kind!
I promise I’m not a FM and I must say if Alice is reading this site…take onboard some of the advice, it’s the only way forward. Otherwise you’ll end up festering in a pool of your own bile and cuntiness.
Welcome aboard! 💚 I’d tell you we’re a fun bunch but you seem to already know that. Glad to have you along!

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
So perfectly said, as usual. I didn't know your dad did this to you, that's horrific 😞. My dad is a cunt too! And yeah @Autisteuse, I'd happily chop your exes dick off and shove it where the sun don't shine!
It sounds like we should set up a ‘surviving narcs’ thread. My father is a ‘special’ covert narcissist also - no wonder we have so much in common, experientially-speaking. I’d do just the same for you, LG, in the trouser-rearranging department… xxx

View attachment 1753109View attachment 1753110View attachment 1753111View attachment 1753112
from the person who thinks everyone disageeeing with her is Bianca or paid by Bianca lol
Oh yeah, Malice, mental health issues are just so funny and enjoyable. I revelled in c-PTSD every day for five years - what a jolly time I had. Honestly, I’ll donate a penny to your latest GFM scam so you can buy yourself a clue.

You haven't burdened me with anything, so don't think like at all my love. As you mentioned because you lived it, sadly we get blasé about it. I can tell what my ex did to me, like duck off a waters back, but when you hear someone elses story, your heart goes out to them.

So, get that agonie, worry, or stress out of your head, and think about the lovely road trip we'll all be having when we all get subpoenaed to LA 😉 xx
That road trip would be fantastic, wouldn’t it? We’d all have to fly first class courtesy of Malice :) But I wonder if we could somehow manage to avoid getting arrested or citations for singing ‘Malice is a Cunt-Basket’ at top volume every time we see a disheveled, glaring harpy swaddled in a dog blanket :) xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
How does DNA prove you’re an incel? Asking for a clearly not got any friend…

• Haha

Jewel Shea

Can't cover an $80 credit card charge at the grocery store but refuses to sell her brand new Louboutins?

Sell the fucking shoes, Alice. Stop this nonsense. You're just trying to shame your ex on SM into sending you money after you very likely overspent. Round up your expensive unworn pieces and go to Wasteland or Crossroads and sell for cash. It's not complicated. You'll get immediate cash in hand.

Christ on a bike. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why doesn't she use the 5k in her GoFundMe if they are starving!

• Haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I didn't know about the stent. So, not so unexpected in reality. Actually think Alice has a stunted brain, stuck at the age of 10!
Yes, she often says it happened out of the blue. I think it weighs on her mind that she took her away for treatment, it would mine.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
That is such a wonderful thing to say - I’m overwhelmed. I don’t think I deserve it (and I just seriously upset @Lulugrace which has made me feel utterly rotten and horrible and guilty) but I do, too, so pray for some good years. The first forty have been awful: I want the last half of my life to be gilded. And I wish the same for you; peace, happiness, joy, contentment, serenity. Xxx
You have not upset me in the wa you're thinking, so please do not feel bad at all, promise me that! You have nothing to feel bad about at all, you were brave and shared your story and my heart goes out to you, that's why I was emotional, because no one deserves to be treated the way you have. So promise me you will not feel bad at all, because you have nothing to feel bad for.

Love you 💗☮

• Heart

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Just seen that Poundland Bond found a signed photo of Big Al on eBay which he’s going to hang in his bar for all his salami slapping needs 🤢 Wonder what happened in his zoom call with mi5 🤔🤣
Oh god “salami slapping“ hahahahahahaha

Bear with me here. There’s occasionally an element of pity in my mind for Alice (it goes away quickly don’t worry!)

But imagine how sad her life is. Imagine how tiring it must be to be constantly fighting and railing against the world.

Imagine how lonely she must be because she’s frightened everyone except “internet friends” away.

Imagine living the life of red carpets and movie star friends and handsome movie star husband and now being driven to the depths of asking for money from internet strangers on a go fund me

Imagine how she could have avoided all of this sad, pathetic, “poor”, lonely little life if only she hadn’t been a fucking abusive arsehole and brought it upon herself.

I do think she is currently regretting her actions that’s brought her to this state. I do. She wouldn’t admit it in public but any of us that had the life she did would grieve losing it and wish we hadn’t made it so.

If only she’d accepted he simply fell out of love with her because she’s an abuser. She caused him physical and mental harm. He needed to move on.

If only she had accepted his generous offer which let’s face it, all of us would love to live on that amount, then she would be in a much better place.

This fucking mess is of her own making and it didn’t need to happen that way. I think she’s realised this and is scared for her future and for that I pity her. I’ll lay you all the money Ioan pays me (🤣) that she regrets her actions in private but she can’t back down now, she has a public persona to keep up. What a pity for her.
Yes to all of this!

• Haha
  • Sick

M33L4

VIP Member
Her 38.000 followers stick around for the free shit show. They get the popcorn in for the weekends Ioan and Bianca go travelling because it's show time on a grand scale backed up by her FMs with not a brain cell between them 🥴🐒🐒🐒🐒
She doesn’t realise they wind her up more than we do. She has to seek us out on here. Those cunts are doing it for free while we screenshot for the d(Y)ough.

• Sick

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I did wonder if it was Big Al - the fibro ‘like me’ and creative, people watching bitch ‘like me’.

The grammatical mistakes seemed deliberate and the emojis very in keeping, plus she would have been bored pretending to watch the football that wasn’t about her.

Also the examples of bad behaviour she picked Trump and the cook from scratch which seem fairly trivial compared to parental alienation, harassment, abuse etc

Probably not but wouldn’t put it past her. It’s tough not to engage though!
Pretty sure it's one of the twitter groupies.

• Sick
Reactions: 11