Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Have we seen references, we don’t just accept anybody you know!

Welcome @beck123 This role requires you to hit the ground running. You will need to be highly competent in multiple applications. Quick witted and quick fingered - for swift screen shotting before dirty deletions takes place. Research and investigative skills are a must - deep dives needed and a curious mind needed to keep up with the machinations of the main character. A willingness not to accept things at face value, to see beyond the obvious. A strong stomach, you will see and read things that will make you feel sick. Commitment to work beyond set hours to ensure that the issue is covered 24/7. Prospects are good, you will hone your communication skills, and bonuses are payable to top performers.Cooperation and strategic working with a team is key to the success of this team. There is a requirement to attend the annual Tattlers Away Day, which will be held in the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, chaired by our CEO Ioan Gruffudd, with a special motivational workshop hosted by Bianca Wallace.
This is amazing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
What should Alice get better at?
A. Being a mother
B. Parking
C. Acting
D. Designing handbags
E. Keeping her mouth shut
F. Budgeting
G. All of the above
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Ooops! My keyboard got stuck!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Twitter is not locked?! Do you mean you can’t view if you aren’t already a follower? Her last tweet was 5 hours ago, I think.
Alice has gone “private”, so unless you “follow” her, you can no longer see her tweets 👍

• Sick

What's your point

VIP Member
Evening, hope you are all OK just checking in on how the diabolical one is? Still a massive cunt I see 👀.

Can't wait until the rug is pulled from under her feet and all she has left is her fucking twitter account, she is the biggest toxic walrus I have ever seen.

Poor Ella, Elsie and Emma I hope life gets better for them soon and that their relationship with their dad in the future is one filled with love and happiness.

• Heart

dich65

Will the Abuser get any benefits if she hasn’t paid her taxes and NI here?
Yes, she would but only after a qualifying period, I think 6 months. She would automatically get NHS services if she declares she is now a resident as she is a British citizen. If the children came with her, she would also get child benefits. Of course, if she does have that 100,000 stash away ( 84,123.49 at the current exchange rate) she would automatically be disqualified from benefits until she reaches a certain level. She wouldn't qualify for a UK pension as she has not contributed enough (35 yrs) and they don't have a married pension anymore, you have to qualify on your own right now. There is no attraction to the UK, moneywise, to be honest, unless you have money already. As she can't live to the standard she wants already, going back to the UK is non-starter.
My parents lived in France for about 10 yrs and returned when they became too infirm to live on their own there. But they had lived in the UK up to their retirement age. The health service and benefits in France were much better but it was not practical as my 2 sisters lived in the UK, my other sister in Australia and I am in the US.

• Heart

SusanC

VIP Member
I'm Australian but what's that got to do with it? I can't catch up, can't keep up. No idea where we're at now.

• Heart
  • Haha

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I’ve just got Sky Glass which is so different to normal Sky I’m having problems navigating how to do stuff. I’m such a numpty tech wise, and although it’s somewhere on there, it’s not recorded as such I can’t find it. Even if I did I don’t think I’d have the know how to send it anywhere.

That is truly awful 🙄😬
Oooh my Smart TV is being rather dense and the picture going off, I keep talking to Alexa who is all jolly and has no sense of disharmony and the disconnect in our lives.

You have now given me an idea. I shall ask Alexa to find Ioan Gruffudd. Can I conjure him in to my living room?

I’m not the biggest fan of his looks but he has the Richard Burton, Sean Connery thing where I could listen to his voice and swoon.

• Haha

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Ahhh I was totally conflicted about who I was going for this game.... But now it's come on WALES!!

Soz. Just can't support anyone that Alice cheers for.

• Haha
  • Wow

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Can I assume that we are talking about a pet here ? 🤣
Yes! After losing my best boy (cat who thought he was a dog) and grieving inconsolably for the last few years, I now have a new little terror who was actually brought to us by another cat (!), a doughty grande dame with Vivien Leigh’s eyes and a Mrs Tiggywinkle attitude. New Little Terror, very timorous the first day, is now wreaking havoc on absolutely everything - and he has my whole heart already.

Awwee mine lays like that! He is my rock 💗.
How many do you have?
Just the one (for now; I’m getting a spaniel in January. Kitten will rule spaniel with an iron paw! Your cat is gorgeous…

• Heart

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
Seems to be a lot of FMs coming out of the woodwork lately! They’ve been on my radar for a while now, but Alice is going nuclear & flushing yhem out!! Shoo!

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
If Ioan has full custody she will absolutely have to pay full child support. And I hope it's an amount commiserate with what Alice would like them to be accustomed to. 🤞🏻
AE would just do flit to the UK and live off welfare. Ioan won't get a penny out of her.

• Sad
  • Sick

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Bore da 🌞 lmao So I recently received two haunted dolls from a friend who does paranormal/witchy/spiritual stuff and although I’ve worked with spirited dolls in the past for a number of years, these two are super unnerving and have been taunting me in various, uncomfortable ways for the past hour and a half, so seeing as I cannot return to my bedroom until I think of a game plan lol I am currently seated on my front step trying to catch up to ELEVEEEEN missed pages of this thread in temperatures that would make the HORNIEST of weewees crack off like a toothpick (34 degrees F/1.1 degrees C???). 😩 Next time someone tells you to “hold onto these dolls for me it won’t be an issue,” just fuckin say no. 💀

PS: This isn’t a horror movie type of thing lol—they’re harmless, they’re just messing with me and I want it to stop.

I agree to an extent. People who misuse substances begin to prioritize that substance (for obvious reasons), but I’m just suggesting that we be cautious with the way we word thoughts like these because this currently sounds a little too much like a definitive statement and it shouldn’t be. I don’t know if that’s what you intended, and I understand if it isn’t.

When I was addicted I DEFINITELY wanted my Xanax, but I did foster a particularly powerful relationship with God that I held above everything else, even the pills. (That connection was extremely delusional at times, but that’s beside the point.) I’m not saying your statement is false but rather trying to open up space for the reality that even people who misuse substances are capable of prioritizing other relationships that can still be held as highly—usually not that many, mind you, but still. Even on Xanax I still loved my mom profoundly, and I still loved my God profoundly…just as much as I loved the Xanax.

I do hope you understand what I mean; not attempting to attack you or criticize you in any way! (I always appreciate your contributions 😀) I just don’t want others to read your comment and now assume that addicts’ only interest in life is acquiring their substance and not giving a damn about literally any other person in their life. For Alice…yeah, I completely agree with you. But there are some who don’t fit into that mold.

Have a great day, Treacletrixter!
The dolls 😳😳😳😳, I'm fucking scared and I'm about 3000 miles away from them. I sent you the link about the house near where I grew up, hence my emmense fear!
Addiction is so very hard to overcome, what ever you may be addicted too. So for everyone that has been or is in the mist of fighting an Addiction, you have all my support x

• Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I've been singing the Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow all day, except changed "sun" to "truth". Is it a wish or am I having some sort of premonition? 😁

• Heart
  • Haha