Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Also, why not just be a new member? Why establish credentials as a former vociferous defender of AE and then over egg the pudding by starting off conciliatory, they saw the light etc, and then wham! straight in with trying to change minds and the narrative. It feels arrogant. Game playing. Trying to pull the wool over eyes in that smartest person in the room way.
Exactly!

Reactions: 13

House of Tea

VIP Member
Is she trying to make out that tattlers impersonate her online?
So all the genuine posts she's made she can say are faked by tattlers? Or something?
I don't think that's her...the abs is too obvious

honestly I think she will claim the twitter screenshots are made up. She's got no other way out. It's classic Trump.
Closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Maybe her new friend who likes standing next to celebs has stepped in for her.

• Sick

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I wonder if this 45 day post first custody hearing thing is approaching. That would be around 25th Nov someone mentioned above? That’s pretty soon. Perhaps that’s got her rattled?

Are there any new court docs ?

dich65

I can only imagine the rage that is being spewed out to her devout followers behind the protected tweets but how is she going to get her message out if there is only a handful of people watching 🤣😂

• Sick

lulooo

VIP Member
I looked up this clip on her Instagram and it was one of 4 in total. In the 3rd one, you can see he is not happy at being filmed at all! I would say his reaction is excessive and maybe scary for the child. However, there is another video where he is in his underpants, reacting in exactly the same way and you can see Ella in the background, not in the slightest way upset. Not sure why Ella is so upset in this video but it was obvious that Ioan was devastated. The 2nd video is him giving her a hug with Elsie sitting on the couch in the background. Why did she post these and why did she continue to film when the kid ran off in distress? I would have dropped the camera immediately.
Because Cunty McGuntface (I just love this) is a great big cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Also I might have this wrong. But doesnt she use her computer for Twitter so doesn’t do the “abs” and uses phone for Instagram? Maybe she used her phone for mumsnet? Hence the abs

kingseven

VIP Member
I can imagine her in prison. She would quickly establish herself as a Face in there. She would be feared and sucked up to. Big Al, and her signature vice like neck grip. People would pay her protection money. And give her extra potato rations. And the prison guards would turn a blind eye when she customises her prison uniform.

Kids sometimes like to wear random stuff.
Alice getting acquainted with her new cellmates

• Haha