Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, good news. I’m just off FaceTime with Ioan. He says that for EvilHQ, he is prepared to stump for an on-site masseur/masseuse once a month AND every other Friday it’s after work cocktails or mock tails for everyone on a troll/screenshotter plan.

Disturbingly, he wasn’t wearing a lot of clothing. Something about Welsh lessons? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She seemed to want a copy of the screenshot of the Ioan hates Ella post. I wonder why
Yes, but it doesn’t make sense. Why would she want that if it was Alice or a FM? Anyway, whoever it was they can try but there is nothing to find really. Malice is a bleep and she’s the one who proves it over and over again!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
If that skank ever turns around and claims Irish blood, I will personally be on the next flight to LA to slap her with a (vegan) Clonakilty black pudding.
I'm in front of you on that plane . Fook i couldn't handle it seriously ! Though she has Celtic blood that's close enough Big Al 🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Guys, good news. I’m just off FaceTime with Ioan. He says that for EvilHQ, he is prepared to stump for an on-site masseur/masseuse once a month AND every other Friday it’s after work cocktails or mock tails for everyone on a troll/screenshotter plan.

Disturbingly, he wasn’t wearing a lot of clothing. Something about Welsh lessons? 🤷‍♀️
Please report back to HQ. This was supposed to be ToP sEcReT Winter Solstice. For goodness sake. Did he mention our bleep-bonus?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m all for people seeing the real Alice and coming on board. I am not open to been made a fool though.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
checked out Ioan's small appearance on that twitch watchalong: it is quite something how joyful he is talking about Wales and football amid all this personal life drama, positive distractions can help a great deal, Alice should take note for herself.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Does anyone see that Alice is also channeling Patrizia Reggiani nowadays? Will she also be walking around with a parrot in 10 years

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t care if someone comes and asks questions. We have answers and we have the receipts. End of. We didn’t give out any additional information or personal details. Alice still has nothing on us despite her machinations.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes, but it doesn’t make sense. Why would she want that if it was Alice or a FM? Anyway, whoever it was they can try but there is nothing to find really. Malice is a bleep and she’s the one who proves it over and over again!
Probably as proof that Ioan hates Ella!
*They really are THAT dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m all for people seeing the real Alice and coming on board. I am not open to been made a fool though.
Exactly! Sadly they gave themselves away too soon. She he/she really think they was going to change our opinion, given what we've seen, read etc over the last 2 years.
Seeee yaaaa, don't let the door hit you on the way out 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Brighton Bond should explain that you don’t announce you have a plant / double agent at all. But if you do, it’s best not to announce it before you send them in.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I did wonder if it was Big Al - the fibro ‘like me’ and creative, people watching witch ‘like me’.

The grammatical mistakes seemed deliberate and the emojis very in keeping, plus she would have been bored pretending to watch the football that wasn’t about her.

Also the examples of bad behaviour she picked Trump and the cook from scratch which seem fairly trivial compared to parental alienation, harassment, abuse etc

Probably not but wouldn’t put it past her. It’s tough not to engage though!

Reactions: 21
I did wonder if it was Big Al - the fibro ‘like me’ and creative, people watching witch ‘like me’.

The grammatical mistakes seemed deliberate and the emojis very in keeping, plus she would have been bored pretending to watch the football that wasn’t about her.

Also the examples of bad behaviour she picked Trump and the cook from scratch which seem fairly trivial compared to parental alienation, harassment, abuse etc

Probably not but wouldn’t put it past her. It’s tough not to engage though!
Perhaps she could set up her own rave thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.