Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Agree with all this, but I am afraid he has been a bit wet over the last 20 years. He could have manned up a bit before but I reckon he is a bit of a mummy’s boy, so would be hard. Seems a decent bloke, just a bit wet.
Hmmm, maybe, I also think they probably had a blast on the celebrity circuit, but when that wore off, reality kicked in. Talking from experience it's very hard to leave a narc, they get their claws in you and make you believe you cannot exist without them, or that they Will harm themselves, just to name a few. So it must be 100 times harder when you have kids involved, that's why I think he stayed for so long.
I'm not really a fan of saying men should "man up", because its like kinda saying they cannot let people know they are suffering (if you get where I'm coming from). The suicide rate in the UK, is higher for men, than woman, and I just fear telling a man or woman to "man up" rather than try and find out what's up, can be damaging.

Just my thoughts on it 💗☮

I’m just waiting for fucking Jasper to show up ….

View attachment 1750076
That's me done 💀💀💀💀🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25

kingseven

VIP Member
I've been able to follow today but not contribute. Thank you to you all for channelling your inner Michelle. Stay classy!

1669074227459.png

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
So here’s my theory on Los Feliz 3.

she’s gone to pick up one of the girls. Not sure which one but the name begins with E hope that narrows it down.

she’s involved in a road/car incident along the way (remember the car has to go to the garage for a whole day the next week, so maybe not raid worthy as the rat has eaten through the engine?)

she realises she in more bother than her $26 can bail her out of so starts squealing about her starving baybeez at home - they then have to go and make sure there are no starving baybeez at the home of the mad woman wearing only one shoe and a horse blanket?

In all the commotion she forgets about picking up the child named E and they are thought home by another parent?

• Haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
For me it's still grief surfing on the step sister's suicide (whom she barely knew) and blaming the child's mother for it.
Not related to Ioan or the kids - but it's unforgivable
Same here; the open letter she wrote about it and gloating about rolling up at her funeral uninvited. It’s the very essence of Alice, callous and vindictive.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Tell me you got a Twitter warning without telling me you got a Twitter warning…
Is that the first time the Tone has account went protected?

• Haha
  • Wow

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Well I give up trying to work this shit out. There is one thing I know for certain though - Alice is fooked. Custody will be what ever Ioan says it’s going to be because she has lost her right to any say with her tweeting and blatant bad parenting. The house will be sold and Alice will have to get what she’s told, I would think by now it will be the pre-nup. Spousal won’t be much if any with the DVRO, child support well if the judge decides Alice is a fucking wreak which after today it’s obvious she is, then she won’t get child support either if she doesn’t have the kids. So all in all Alice you’re fucked, and you know it.

• Heart

Irishwidz

VIP Member
Ioans life must have been absolute hell in latter years. I mean she's nothing but a pathological liar. His life has literally been a sham with her and he maybe didnt know it til half way through.

Any truths from her points to one hand for counting ( I'm trying to be nice here ).

But what an embarrassment for him to have that sponge on his coat tails trying to ruin him but she relies on him because she point blank refuses to work !

Sponger Alice Evans needs divorced from Ioan asap for his sanity and mine !

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
The funniest thing occurred to me, Alice thinks her 38,000 followers on Twitter are loyal supporters and or fans. Hahahahaha
It’s mostly us avoiding her protected tweets so we can screenshot for our Yo-wages. Fud.

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
She’s never going to be able to manage A-J, though, is she?
Let’s be realistic. She could have held her head up proudly, started a daily vlog of life as a divorced woman in Hollywood, chronicling her fitness journey, medical treatment, job hunting or becoming a brand ambassador, vegetarian cooking, therapy to come to terms with her new life, working with Elsie on her reading and Ella’s sports &c. She could have created a massive online community and raked in a fortune, published humorous books, been on Good Morning America and the like. All this was suggested to her - by myself and many others. But she’d rather bleed IG dry, drive BW away and get ‘revenge’; to become overweight, undernourished, unfit, vicious, toxic and cruel, and tap online strangers for cash.
She’s completely beyond redemption.
She’s done herself zero favours, all she’s done in the last 2 years is left an enormous toxic trail of abuse & narcissism across social media. Nobody will want to work with her. I wouldn’t even hire her to clean my house. I honestly don’t know where she can possibly go from here.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
It’s always the same pattern isn’t it. Alice is awful blah blah blah.. then trying like hell to make people turn against Ioan. Not because of what he’s done, we’re supposed to imagine what he might have done. How dumb is that?

I was quite enjoying the ‘Alice’s worse moments compilation’ shame they left so soon. 😂

• Haha

lamaitresse

VIP Member
That’s what I mean about tacitly consenting to his own abuse, at that point, he should have told her to shut up.
If you know someone who has been long-term emotionally abused and fearful, you're just doing that to keep the peace (you're under even more stress to try and stay responsible / protective when there's children around). I really don't think it's fair to blame Ioan.

It could even have been that old war cry of "maybe he / she'll change" - you hear many women saying this and love does make you (try to) forgive people and yearn for the courting and honeymoon period.

I can't really go along with the "Ioan is culpable" mindset - of course we all could have smartened up and left earlier, but if you're someone who takes their vows and parental responsibilities very seriously, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. No doubt Ioan had some idea Alice would turn into even more of a monster if he did up and leave. Look at what happened next...

The irony is, Alice tried to break him (she threatened to ruin him) and she ended up being the broken one.

• Heart

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
I think he's high profile enough that he could get tutors and be on productions that have flexible childcare options.

The amount spent on Alice would go for the girls with far more effectiveness I would wager.
Would Ioan have to pay Alice less if he had full custody? I think in the UK ALICE would have to pay IOAN child support!

Why would she post using my name though ? Make your own fucking name up.
*It's not my real name
The honour of it all @NarcRage 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart