Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blurp

VIP Member
Oof!
To think all my mother had to was say "shut up" and all I had to do was say "shut up". Only I did speak up. Then following the repercussions I didn't say another word.

It didn't make a difference either way. I'm still dealing with the consequences many years later. Neither of us consented to any of it either.

We all have our own experiences that we have been through, or are still going through, we deal with it in different ways, but sometimes the reality of this whole situation hits really, really hard. It can be quite distressing.

Also, I truly appreciate the strength of those on here who have shared their own personal stories.

Sending out peace, comfort and healing thoughts ❤🌹

ETA sorry if that doesn't read well. Too many thoughts, all over the place.
Yes, I couldn't shut up; I talked back, saying how unfair it was, how illogical, it didn't make sense, that's not what happened, how you couldn't assume, etc. The consequences were BAD.

Nice to know that I only had to tell him to shut up, to stop. Except when I did it got worse. There's a reason why my right forearm is covered in fine razor scars and it's obviously because I didn't speak up, that I was wimpy and that I was complicit in my own abuse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

welp

VIP Member
Admittedly, despite being an adult now, and despite knowing that a man couldn’t flee with a child even now, in 2022, let alone in 1990, without being arrested/the child being sent back to the mother, I haven’t quite managed to forgive my Dad for leaving because he couldnt cope with his alcoholic Narc wife, but left me, at four years old with her.

I’ve tried, I have. And every time I’m almost there, I look at my own kids, and the thought of leaving them defenceless against someone like my mother just breaks me and I can’t forgive him.

Do we think Yo has cancelled half of his sessions? I sure as shit hope not, but if he has, that’s appalling behaviour.
Well we know he has cancelled visitations for work and because he had something planned already, I dont think that's appalling, just normal, and especially in reunification where you are meant to have little contact to start no hinderance

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
I wonder how full custody if granted to Ioan would work out with him as a jobbing actor?
I think he's high profile enough that he could get tutors and be on productions that have flexible childcare options.

The amount spent on Alice would go for the girls with far more effectiveness I would wager.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
He could utilise Gloria or another nanny? Alice’s rage comes mostly from her having to actually parent her beloved babies. She resents that so much. She doesn’t want to spend any of her money on them, she wants Ioan to pay her to parent. It’s bizarre.
This is such a mess. She has made this situation a million times worse. I know she says she never regrets, but she must have so many regrets.

I think he's high profile enough that he could get tutors and be on productions that have flexible childcare options.

The amount spent on Alice would go for the girls with far more effectiveness I would wager.
So if he was away on location, the girls can go with him? That would be amazing for them.

• Heart

Snotbuster

VIP Member
View attachment 1750054

I’ve been doing this so much, I’ve now given myself a headache 😬

If 113 pages isn’t enough, nothing ever will be. That’s my opinion only.
And if he was a monster, there would be evidence of it in those 113 pages--or in other pages that Alice's attorney could have supplied. But there wasn't. There hasn't even been an allegation except he don't love me no more.

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Alice is seriously spinning over custody isn’t she. I have some tweets I can post. Was going to wait for Welp to do it, but will post what I have.

wrongshoes

Same here; the open letter she wrote about it and gloating about rolling up at her funeral uninvited. It’s the very essence of Alice, callous and vindictive.
And same here. When I read that letter, any sympathy I'd ever had for her melted away. The self-importance of it was just maddening.

NarcRage

VIP Member
I think she's inventing troll sock accounts now to prove she's being bullied.

Seriously these latest ones (who suddenly also have sock family members) look like something someone from Texas with no life would do.

You'd think Alice would have bigger problems to deal with....

• Haha

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
3:30 am here in the UK and Tone the Moan is up tweeting whilst it’s 7:30 pm over in LA and mAlice has started tweeting.

hmmmmmm…… 🤔🧐🤨

• Haha

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I know this is bad but I always think of Alice with Ioan like Gollum with the one true ring.

‘My precious, my precious, you’re mine and if I can’t have you nobody else will.’

Obviously this would be Gollum who had let himself go and eaten a few too many pies.

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
Such a lie to say that she has no clue that I & B were at the NY Welsh event, it would have been clearly communicated to her because of the custody agreement. She is essentially back to pre DVRO levels now. How does she stay alive with that much hate inside her?
Of course she knew she read it on here.

This latest stuff..... I think she's malfunctioning

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
God these sad weirdos on twitter lap up any attention from a blue tick. They actually think she, a Hollywood star, is going to lower herself and turn up to visit them in their hovels??
Advice for them: Twitter friends are useful idiots she can use to further her harassment. Alice has no use for you in real life.
Real life friends need to have money or connections or both

• Sick

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I’m all for people seeing the real Alice and coming on board. I am not open to been made a fool though.

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
It’s just normal to go crazy yelling and screaming when the football is on. Esp someone as passionate as IG. My hub does it but only if it’s his team playing. Otherwise he sits quietly. We just watched Australia get slaughtered and he didn’t do anything except wince. But you put his team on and it’s all on, screaming and all.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I apologise if I've broken any rules, in my defence, I was attacked on twitter and was defending myself. Last night I reported the people that were abusing me and also blocked them
I stopped using Twitter for that exact reason - the heinous and vicious attacks. When I spoke out against Corbyn I was told to ‘take a shower’ (not the thing anyone should ever say to a Jewish person). Twitter seems to give sociopaths and narcissists a huge platform (*waves at Malice*) to be as unhinged and unpleasant as they wish, without consequences. I wish the damned thing had never been invented.

• Wow
  • Heart