Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
how many friends she has and how loved she feels seems to change daily
Screenshot_20221123-005654_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221123-005854_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221123-005619_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221123-010623_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221123-011306_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221123-004004_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221123-010903_Twitter.jpg

lmao she is the one barely enganging and pushing the court dates

"myself" only is correct, yet more us vs him narrative
Screenshot_20221123-011223_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Irishwidz

VIP Member
To have a stent inserted then die shortly after is pretty bad. That shouldn’t happen. The aspirins and drug eluting stents should prevent it. It’s actually pretty rare at least in my time it is. The stents open the narrowings so what went wrong? Blood clot usually which is prevented with meds. So for me it is a bit unexpected.
She blamed Plavix meds said they had serious side effects .

But my tuppence worth is this . When they do a stress test in UK you are admitted immediately and given stents . The amount of stents needed varies of course but it is an immediate admittance . I think she's bullshitting she took her mother to Paris for a stent just like she bullshitted she looked after her father for a year .. she likes to pretend she's nurse Nightingale .

Btw I'm an expert on stents procecure unfortunately .

• Heart
  • Sad

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Tell me Alice hasn’t been on a rant-fest without telling me Alice hasn’t been on a rant-fest….

90130876-0D1E-4D18-8B32-F223FD527F57.jpeg

We’ve all been there….. 😂

probs usual for @welp every 30 mins log on 😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha

Clueless81

I think we all knew little E wasn't for turning when the story came out of Gloria stopping so E could speak to her dad in the street. Whilst Alice had tried to change the narrative about the meeting, we do know it occurred as Ioan also mentioned it in his Court filings. I think common sense tells us that Gloria would not have put E in a situation she was not comfortable in and therefore she WANTED to see her dad.

Big E is one, as time goes on, I actually feel rather sorry for. I know we have talked about certain actions she has done which i do not agree with, but I do bear in mind that she is a child. I think back to myself at her age and I will be completely honest here I was a total fucking bitch. When I say it to people now who didn't know me as a teen they think I am joking as I am considered pretty laid back, always willing to help out etc. but if you ask my family, oh god the stories they can tell. We laugh about it now but I was a bitch and did some extremely stupid things. Hormones are something else. I really hope that she can mend the relationship with Ioan, I have no doubt he would want to and I hope she can turn off the teen angst and let it happen.

As for the going private on twitter, I wondered if it was all linked to the mumsnet post etc. However, i am now thinking she made a big song and dance about not being able to get in food shopping, she has talked about the girls not wanting the bells and whistles of a big traditional dinner and wonder if she has simply gone on lockdown as it is thanksgiving week and she doesn't want us all commenting again about how she lets her daughter peel one fecking potato for dinner. As for cooking as opposed to getting take out being much of a muchness, I really can't agree, she isn't a meat eater and cheap bag of pasta, tomatoes, herbs etc can get a fine meal on a budget. Also, given she is British and therefore knows how to cook (i CLEARLY missed out on that natural British skill) then she can easily throw together a big old pot of stew which can last for a number of days. Just needs quick re-heat. Simply, effective, costs less than buying takeout for three!

Also, i missed the zoom call, anyone get onto the meeting with MI5? would love to know the goss.

• Heart

StoneMountain

VIP Member
These image posts copies are for easier convenience so others don't have to scroll back several pages to see four of fuzzblip's ramblings:
1669076152689.png

1669076459711.png

1669076352926.png

1669076577487.png
ETA: to include more posts

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

sallygsoton

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Us tattlers "sometime get in touch with newcomers and swap out tweets for money"
Does she have some elaborate made up bullshit plan to do with fizzblumps asking for the Ella Ioan hates Ella tweet ?

Where does she think she is going with this honestly??

• Haha

curious km

Chatty Member
Amazing receipt!

honestly, jokes aside… it’s heartbreaking the girls won’t have a lovely hearty home cooked thanksgiving dinner and will be left with Takeout. Again. 😞
Truth , she and her FMs insinuate tattlers have no lives but oddly I was able to rush to store to get Thanksgiving trimmings after a sick kid changed our plans to travel. I made 3 dishes in advance today, tended sick child and had day off work watching shows with family instead of stuck in car which definitely was a silver lining! I feel so bad her girls will be trapped in that house tomorrow as she rages and wails on in her delusion that there is some paid campaign to harass a washed up old soak of an actress who can’t value what she has in her beautiful girls. If she was a kind and decent person, I imagine families of girls friends would have invited them to their houses on holidays but my guess is most are terrified of a Marjory level appearance. Such a shame mAlice.

• Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
During that weekend of chaos at casa Alice lets not overlook the Loopy intervention.

What he did in itself was both ridiculous and daft. He wont have helped Alice and could get her into trouble over the DvRo. But what really stands out is his claim to have statements made by Ioan’s two children.

That is a real WTAF. I seriously doubt any of Alice’s lawyers would be so unethical to take statements from those girls. Indeed I think that led to the Leon’s departure. It’s wasn’t a therapist because she refused to let them see one. She probably took them herself and that is heinous enough until she sent those statements to a weirdo in NZ. If I was Ioan I would be spitting feathers.

None of that is illegal but a judge will be appalled at a mother thinking this was even vaguely sensible.

• Wow
  • Angry

What's your point

VIP Member
I agree with everything but doubt she was driven to do a GFM, she does that because she thinks it embarrasses Ioan.

She never had meaningful friendships she just chases celebrity like a glorified groupie. Piers Morgan saw right though that and he ditched her at the first chance he got. She had him in her gilded frame, remember that and how much she sucked up to him. It was so utterly cringe that even he recoiled from it and he’s not exactly a sensitive man. She doesn’t do real friendship, just fame chasing.
I dislike Piers the majority of the time but honestly would LOVE to hear his opinion of Malice, I don't think we will though as I suspect Piers thinks very highly of Ioan and wouldn't want to speak publicly about anything that might embarrass him (which actually says a lot about what a decent guy Ioan is as normally Piers doesn't give a ahit who he upsets).

I honestly can't believe Alice is still in this phase to be honest, it's fucking exhausting for us, she obviously thrives on it. I don't buy into the heartbroken tale she tells, she lost her cash cow that is all and has no skills (being a cunt doesn't count), she has nothing and the only person that gives a shit is her brainless brother (give it up Tone she is NEVER going to give you her kidney-it will be fucked anyway). Even the kids will be off once they grow up a bit and see how toxic she is and how she has prevented them from having a relationship with the only decent parent they have.

• Heart

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Tattle

Truly... it is the bazaar & the cathedral

Welcome novices
Keep sending the traffic here mAlice!! They’ll all find out the REAL you eventually and we will be glad to have them! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 What a spectacular own goal!

And you resort to rude and bullying language as I merely express an opinion on bullying?! Irony is dead.

Of course I am happy he stood up to her and no need for such a hectoring tone. You clearly don’t get the subtlety of what I am trying to say, in respect of personal responsibility. I have great sympathy for him and what he went through and why I remain on here as I too am bullied by members of the group whilst expressing an opinion.
I’m sure you didn’t mean to come across as you did but you’ve obviously upset some people and stoked some hurt there so I would suggest moving on now

my opinion.

B81C40F3-EC6C-4C51-B79B-D08E76A016C2.jpeg

oh god Marjorie is on the floor again. 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

SC_love

Chatty Member
AE: Ioan running up and down screaming blue murder, me trying to calm him down, the girls not quite understanding what was going on - it was so much fun! We still enjoyed it though.

She's talking about IG getting excited when Wales play and look how she spins it. We saw the video bitch so don't bother lying. IG didn't start 'screaming blue murder' and AE was sneakily filming him instead of 'calming him down'. As if it's wrong to get excited by footie?? And no, the kids aren't as thick as you make out either.

Get ta fuck!
This is so gaslighty given that the last time, Ioan was being a normal football fan watching his country’s team and she made sure one of the E’s starting crying about it so she could use it to bollock him, meanwhile she’s filming and uploading it to social media. Urgh she’s a fucking poisonous snake.

• Sick
  • Heart