Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
Accusing Ioan of perjury again… when are they going to slap her arse in jail???

What's to bet the mac n cheese the mash and the pizza is all either takeaway or ready meals. And to think of what I bet their dad cooks (as previously detailed by none other than Alice herself)
Well the pizza will have to be takeaway - she hasn’t got a f*ckin’ oven to cook it in!!! 🙈

ALICE, pizza is cooked in an oven, same as roast potatoes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Irishwidz

VIP Member
This is what convinces me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Malice is a Grade A sociopath and narcissist (and cunt, obviously). Most women, after scream-raging to their friends and loved ones, would have thought ‘to hell with him; if he doesn’t want me, he must be a suppurating arsehat’ and would move on, pay attention to their physical appearance, health and fitness, look after their children, find another man and be coldly cordial to their ex for the children’s sake. Not our Malice: it’s always Groundhog Day with our Malice.
(Did I mention that she’s a cunt?)

Abuse doesn’t work like that. Narcissists manipulate, brainwash and gaslight you after they’ve lovebombed and sucked you in. Over time, in such tiny increments that you are unaware of anything other than a deep sense of unease, they whittle away at everything you are, destroying your boundaries and self-esteem. Then, when they have used up all your value as their supply, they callously ditch you and move on to the next victim (whom they usually have lined up).
I was in a fiveyear relationship with a narcissist who played through this abusive pattern. It started with lovebombing, moved on to devaluing me over something exceedingly insignificant, and became incredibly emotionally, verbally and physically violent. Was it my fault that I didn’t leave the first time I was struck? Should I blame myself for not having been able to pull away from someone who played so skilfully with my emotions that I didn’t know if up were down or right was Wednesday? Should victims be held to the same standards as aggressors?
Also I think Ioan knew his livelihood and therefore the children's livelihoods would be destroyed if he left them . He must have been in such a quandary as he knew she would and could destroy him .
My opinion is he has hated her a long time but was too frightened to leave . He suffered her because he was away most of the time. His own parents said the marriage was in trouble a long time ago.

Well you big lump of lazy lardass he finally left and he's fighting back. He's employable in the job he loves and going from strength to strength unlike you !

Plus you put him and Bianca on the map for i never heard of her before and although I liked him acting i now seek him out. He's younger looking, better looking now he's happy 💚

• Heart
Just seen that Poundland Bond found a signed photo of Big Al on eBay which he’s going to hang in his bar for all his salami slapping needs 🤢 Wonder what happened in his zoom call with mi5 🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
On the subject of Alice’s diet and cooking, I wonder if she’s protein deficient? Being vegetarian and a drinker, it wouldn’t be surprising. It might explain her overt aggression (as it can lead to low levels of serotonin and dopamine that might cause this behaviour) and general poor health. It also contributes to weight gain, bloating around the tummy, poor concentration, poor hair, fatigue. All very much in line with what we know of Alice.
Alice, eat some tofu and have a protein shake! It might be the solution to so many of your (and by default everyone else in your life) problems!
I’m sure there’s more than enough protein in Salad cream Clive’s deliveries 💦

• Sick
  • Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
Maybe Ioan (&B) has a Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings planned on Saturday. Something has set her off.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Again with the ‘jealous’ trope. Really, Malice - what is there to be jealous of regarding your life? Please give us a detailed list of how fantastically things are going for you - begging from strangers, dropped by your important ‘friends’, alienated from your family and subject to a restraining order for the abuse you unleashed on your ex-husband and his girlfriend, apparently (as you claim) in appalling health, your dilapidated house apparently falling apart around your ears, no work or anything to give you structure or purpose, and forced to find your narcissistic supply via randoms on Twitter. Gosh. I mean, what an idyllic life. Wouldn’t anyone trade their own existence for yours. -I feel that I have to add a ‘not’ here, as Malice wilfully sees only that which benefits her.

• Haha
  • Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
She knows she’s broken the DVRO and now she’s screaming Look what they made me do. She always does it.

For those who say it’s like a manic episode, I kind of agree. She’s raging again and
the only thing that can help her now is professional mental health support and intensive therapy.

She’s right back at the beginning again and unable to deal with her sadness and anger or move on in any way.

Staying that angry for this long is so unhealthy.

• Sick

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I looked up this clip on her Instagram and it was one of 4 in total. In the 3rd one, you can see he is not happy at being filmed at all! I would say his reaction is excessive and maybe scary for the child. However, there is another video where he is in his underpants, reacting in exactly the same way and you can see Ella in the background, not in the slightest way upset. Not sure why Ella is so upset in this video but it was obvious that Ioan was devastated. The 2nd video is him giving her a hug with Elsie sitting on the couch in the background. Why did she post these and why did she continue to film when the kid ran off in distress? I would have dropped the camera immediately.
She continued to film him to shame him. It is all about bringing him under her control. The kids just don’t matter to her. What matters is ultimate control over her possession. He knew she was filming it, he hated it, but what can he do? Confront her and have her go crazy infront if kids? She primed those kids to react the way she does. Filming is just another method to control

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

AstaLaVistaMista

So Alice has made her twitter private and is now actively looking for comments made about herself? Alice (Hi!)...2 years... its been 2 years. I know you don't like it when people tell you that its not normal but ITS NOT NORMAL. Nobody is being paid to take screenshots of your tweets that are out there and available for anyone to take a screenshot of. Please make it make sense you absolute weapon 🙄🙄

BessieNessie

VIP Member
🧙 🔮 My guess is Ioan is applying for 50/50 - big E will probably refuse to go but it won’t make any difference financially because he can prove that Alice sabotaged their relationship and ruined any chance of coparenting and it’s unlikely a court will reward her $$$s for that.

If big E does go and starts making outrageous claims about him (would we be surprised if that’s already happening right now?) - same scenario. That would only be happening because Alice encouraged it. Her game plan for keeping full custody and living off the payments was too transparent and far too brutal. She’s an idiot. A lazy and callous idiot.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
For me it's still grief surfing on the step sister's suicide (whom she barely knew) and blaming the child's mother for it.
Not related to Ioan or the kids - but it's unforgivable
That will always be one of the worst things I have ever read on here.

For me it was the pages and pages of abuse and using the children’s only means of communication with their beloved Daddy to continue after Alice got blocked.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
The worst bit for me is nobody is telling her this stuff. She’s missing the sarcasm and wit she tries so hard to emulate online when she’s reading here.
Rather ironically does she need a real welfare check and I’m not trying to be facetious or sarcastic this time. She cannot actually believe Ioan even knows who any of us or those tweeters are? Come on!
Well she says x y or z is Bianca and that Tattlers are all employed by Ioan and then in the next breath says (to dis us) that he doesn't even know who we are.
He certainly doesn't know who we are and we don't give a shit.

MarkC1387

VIP Member
BTW, Alice knew about Ioan and Bianca's NYC trip and event. She's insisting she didn't.

A. She mentioned he'd cancelled visitation again. She would have been told why. He certainly would have told the girls why.

B. Her brother was commenting on the photos that came out from the trip and passive-aggressively putting Ioan down.

C. She has historically chosen to plead poverty and push the GFM when he has work events out of town.

D. It was all over the DM and Tattle and we know she is a committed Tattle reader.

She never lies? How embarrassing.
It's up there with her comment about not being able to recognise Bianca if she passed her in the street.

• Haha

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
View attachment 1751042
They can start their own support club. Both lie about their starving children while having dad’s financially supporting and how much they do for others. Cunts r us.
Jack Monroe hahahahaha😂😂

How many threads are they on again?!😂😂

I do not think he is a saint and I have no doubt there are many things he did wrong in the marriage.
Turning up for the wedding was the first thing he did wrong.

• Haha