Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Also I think Ioan knew his livelihood and therefore the children's livelihoods would be destroyed if he left them . He must have been in such a quandary as he knew she would and could destroy him .
My opinion is he has hated her a long time but was too frightened to leave . He suffered her because he was away most of the time. His own parents said the marriage was in trouble a long time ago.

Well you big lump of lazy lardass he finally left and he's fighting back. He's employable in the job he loves and going from strength to strength unlike you !

Plus you put him and Bianca on the map for i never heard of her before and although I liked him acting i now seek him out. He's younger looking, better looking now he's happy 💚
I completely agree. The longer you’re with a narcissist and the more you witness their lazy, self-indulgent, immoral and amoral behaviour, their antagonism, their endless baiting of others, the constant lies, the cheating and substance abuse, the more frustrated you become until love just oozes away. Then they try to lovebomb you so that you don’t abandon them - and manage to be pleasant and decent for at least a couple of days, reminding you why you fell for them in the first place. Towards the end of my relationship with the narcissist ex, when I was dealing with nursing my grandmother/her death/my father’s subsequent nervous breakdown/a huge breast cancer scare and months of painful treatment, he was spectacularly uninterested in any of my problems - because they didn’t affect *him*. I imagine that’s what IG experienced with Malice: dragged off set during the pandemic, forced to stay in close proximity to her, she became evermore contemptuous of his needs and revealed, finally and completely, her messy, drink-and-drug fuelled (a ‘nibble’ of a tramadol every now and then my arse), lazy and vicious self. He had the strength and courage to realise that if he stayed with Malice, his life would be a living death and he wouldn’t be able to parent his daughters properly. It was only that she hadn’t reached the discard phase and found his replacement - thus losing her privileged lifestyle - that caused her to go batshit. Narcs are shells of human beings: their exterior is grandiosity, arrogance and hubris, but inside they’re a three year old child who hates themselves (but also, like a toddler, thinks they can get away with anything). She showed her real self and he hated it. The end.
And, as a result of her toxic behaviour, Bianca has gone from strength to strength. She seems like a very nice person (I’m not sold on the crystals and woo, ditto with IG, but it’s fairly harmless). I just worry a) for the kids and b) that Malice will escalate. When she loses custody and feels that she has nothing else to lose, she could do something absolutely awful to herself and/or others in order to ensure she is never, ever forgotten; that she will be remembered every single day by those she has manipulated and controlled.
@M33L4 - great to be back, and lovely to see you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27

NarcRage

VIP Member
The weird thing is she's kind of really enjoying this ...but in a disturbing, manic way. It's not normal.

• Sick

plinky2

VIP Member
Honestly I am going to say Ioan is looking like a snack lately, I can see why it’s stinging AE so badly

• Haha
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
There must be some friend somewhere who goes round there and says Alice I think we need to get you to hospital for an assessment...she has people in LA she knows. Why aren't they intervening at this point? She's clearly having some sort of episode.
And those encouraging this nonsense are just cruel.
I actually feel sorry for her

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Too early for a prospective #thread title? ‘Malice has donned her tinfoil hat/but where are the squirrel, Prius and rat?’

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I’m starting to realise Alice doesn’t care if she ends up with nothing. She doesn’t want the money or the kids. She wants revenge and scream that her possession escaped.
I suspect you might be right. She almost seems determined to have the girls taken from her with her refusal to stop breaking the RO and very public SM posts that show her as an unstable parent. I don't understand any of it.

• Sad
  • Sick

welp

VIP Member
Seems to be a lot of dirty deleting going on with all these fake accounts. Not sure what the point of them is (to screenshot and disappear perhaps?)
perhaps she is too lazy to search through all of tattle and wants screenshots with a breakdown of what the main posters in this thread think of her, to then be able to point out which "lies" the employees of Evil HQ are exactly pushing lol

I think AE is sending her FMs on fishing expeditions. First Fizzplops comes on here ingratiating herself and then wants the proof AE said IG hates Ella. It's like AE knows she went too far there and wanted the screenshot for some nefarious reason. To claim it was doctored by Tattlers before the Court hearing?

Then another FM (or maybe the same one) goes on mumsnet on another fishing expedition on how to get revenge on ex. Malice is rattled by the custody discussions that are clearly going on (so they don't have to go to court on it) and is trying to both cover her tracks and find some shit to fling at IG to scupper his chances of getting 50% custody.

Nice try, cunt.
well, good thing is that more than one person takes screenshots
2022-11-22 12_22_27-ioa7twe2afz91.webp (1170×2532).png
Screenshot_20221111-192403_2.png
Screenshot_20221112_012622.jpg

2022-11-22 12_23_47-Untitled.png ‎- Windows-Fotoanzeige.png

• Angry
  • Heart

dich65

View attachment 1749257
Only she was 30 not seven, her mother had heart problems and Alice brought her to Paris to have a stent fitted three weeks earlier (rather than wait for NHS treatment). So not the same but that won’t stop her making it all about her.
I didn't know about the stent. So, not so unexpected in reality. Actually think Alice has a stunted brain, stuck at the age of 10!

• Sick

Lulugrace

VIP Member
huh - someone (fuzzblip) deleted, or made unavailable, their account here.

ETA: but their comments are still available to see as they are included in others' responses.
I called it!!! As did most of us! a spy in HQ!!! or was it mAlice in disguise?

• Haha
  • Sick

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Respectfully, if anyone is using their real name on all of their SM and also here on Tattle they are in fact doxxing themselves. This goes for any of us. And if anyone engages Alice or those who actively target her on SM using their real name they have to be prepared to deal with the consequences. We all know how disordered her thinking is. We're all responsible for our own actions, IMO.

No offence to anyone here. I want only the very best for everyone. ❤
I use my real name on SM, but my insta is private and my FB is heavily locked down if you're not on my friends list, I've always had it that way. Now, when I set up my account on here, in all honesty I didn't give it a 2nd thought; I'd been reading the threads for about 2 weeks and thought right I have to join this properly. I then tried to change my name, to no avail, I even asked fellow tattlers if it was possible, and obviously it isn't, so I'm stuck with it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Had I have known I of course would have used a different name, as, as its fairly similar to one of my SM accounts. To be fair, I didn't know hardly anything about Malice before setting up my SMs many moons ago.

I hardly used twitter until I came on this site, and thought let's have a ganger at not only her page, but Ioans and Biancas, mainly to see what the hell was going on!

I do agree with you on this Betty, as its definitely im everyone's interest ☮💗

I just wished I knew when I joined here that i wouldn't be able to change my user name.
Own goal 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Lulugrace

VIP Member
It is testament to the fact she has time on her hands. If she was busy she wouldn’t have the time or the energy.

Why are you taking the argument onto Twitter? What are you getting out of it? Aren’t you meant (Tattle Rules) to keep it here?
I apologise if I've broken any rules, in my defence, I was attacked on twitter and was defending myself. Last night I reported the people that were abusing me and also blocked them

• Heart

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Yes, this. I shed a tear for Ioan and the girls that day. It was so, so much worse than I had imagined.
I shed a tear reading that that day too. 😢

As for all this recent drama…. I hate it when I welcome a newbie into the fold, (especially one who has “seen the light”) and it turns out to be a FM! F*ck saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake! 😂🫣 Sorry gang . Let the side down there.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lulugrace

VIP Member
The usual. Conspiracy theory belowView attachment 1753209
Oh jeez, I can't eye roll this enough 🤣🤣🤣. She is delusional to a.worrying extent! How she has gotten away with not having a full mental health evaluation is beyond me. What baffles me even more, is that she cannot see she has issues. I knew something was wrong with me and sought help ASAP from my doctors. I'm so glad that I did, because now I have meds that keep my anxiety and depression at bay, yes at times it gets worse, but at least I know what I'm dealing with. Please don't tell me this is all from heartbreak, yes heartbreak is an absolute fucker, but you have to help yourself in these situations, to get yourself up and going again, its not easy, but what choice do you have, she is acting like her whole family passed away ina sudden accident. If she loves their children as much as she claims, get help, its that simple.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Los Feliz 3 is interesting. How does this person know these things? Inside info from police?

This might explain LAPD visiting the house rather than weho sheriff's department (not sure we ever worked this out)

Also she was twitter silent for a large chunk of the evening so she could have been in the cinema.

Are the tickets less than $26?

• Haha
  • Wow