Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jesskell

The evidence is tons and tons of tweets and IG comments saying she is refusing to let them go, and all the reasons why, and a court application by Ioan saying he wants access as its being refused and the situation is very hostile. He has not seen them for a long time because when he went to France with Bianca, Alice stopped all contact from that point and told her kids all about it - who screamed and cried when Alice told them she dreamt Bianca killed them
And bombarding Elsie with questions of Bianca pregnancy until she cried. There wasn’t even a pregnancy

Reactions: 29

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Where's the proof she denied them a relationship with their father?

Again, I don't know why she hasn't responded in kind, I find it mystifying, but I can't say I for certain know the reason why.

Maybe she's a soft shite and doesn't want to go for the jugular with him? I dunno 🤷

Despite ranting about him on social media

Sometimes things are complex.
I think telling him via email that she has employed security and that he'll be arrested if he attempts to see his children is pretty much refusing him access.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Autisteuse

VIP Member
View attachment 1753215

Unfortunate typo there. She'd love to be funded.
“Self esteem” and Malice Evans do not belong in the same sentence. Arrogance, maybe. Conspiracy theorist, definitely. Hubristic - absolutely. Ugh, I’m just so sick of narcissists and their never ending claims of brilliance, charm, fortitude et cetera: someone send the woman a dictionary and the DSMV, underlining the sections relating to sociopathy, sadism, narcissism and pathological traits.
If you really had self-esteem, Malice, you wouldn’t have been shouting all over Twitter, the Daily Heil, television, radio and whatever other platform offered the chance to metaphorically crucify your ex-husband. You’d care for yourself better, try to work your way out of your (imaginary) maladies, take better care of your physical appearance and understand how empathy works.
ETA: …lastly, if you *really* had boundless self-esteem, you wouldn’t be begging for money from strangers via social media (all the while sitting in a $2m house with a pool, wardrobes filled with designer clothes, a nanny and apparently-endless takeaways). You’d pick yourself up and forge a new path for yourself, one which sets an excellent example for your daughters. Instead, you’re teaching them that they should a) be wholly reliant on a man in every sense, from the financial to the emotional b) if they consider that everyday work is beneath them, they should get out the begging bowl and c) foster unhealthy codependency issues in their future relationships, so that they are unable to survive on their own - all the while dreaming up conspiracy theories on the internet. (Which I don’t think you believe in the slightest, but it’s yet another way to poke at your ex-husband and his girlfriend, and try to wear them down physically and emotionally. Be honest, Alice: you’d love it if your endless tirades/begging/vituperative responses re: things as innocuous as ‘cook dinner rather than buying takeaways’/endless accusations/attention-seeking caused Bianca to have a relapse, wouldn’t you?
A bit of a ramble there, but this bloody woman gets on my last nerve.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

House of Tea

VIP Member
From the mumsnet post: "Any hints on what I can do to get back at him"

If indeed this is her, it goes back to the whole revenge mentality she has. Getting even, being vindictive, selfish. It's a never ending, destructive cycle. Look where it's got her in just these last 2 years.

Whereas Ioan has gone down the route of justice. The truth, righting wrongs, vindication and hopefully closure. A much more rational, and healthier, path.

I don't think she can stomach justice and the consequences. She's f'ed up monumentally.
What is that saying, the definition of an idiot is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?

• Heart
  • Haha

MarkC1387

VIP Member
New title courtesy of @Treacletrixter.

It's an absolute pain in the arse trying to find the most voted suggestion so I hope I landed on the right one.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Link to the last thread:

===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Words from @Mad Betty:
1660700230071.png

===============================
When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls:

1656777334565.png

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I would love if Alice listed out the things she alleges that we could only know due to being connected to Ioan. So we could respond with screenshots proving that everything we know comes from her directly.

This thread really slows down when she isn't posting on social media, which is a good indicator of what drives us.

• Sick

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Yes, I know.
I've read it all.
I can't say for certain why she hasn't responded in kind - nor can you.
She had no good reason not to respond. If I was facing a permanent (3 year) DVRO I would have responded in writing AND shown up in court. mAlice is well able to write and speak. But somehow she couldn't defend herself???

Also re the kids - she puts herself first and denied them a relationship with their father. That's a shit mother.

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
If they had nothing to hide they would have stuck around. I was accused when I came here too. I just said no I wasn’t a FM.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
There are brand new people acting as Al's echo chambers, speaking exactly like her. The narrative of she hasn't done anything wrong is old and dumb.
She's done virtually everything wrong. She's the poster girl for how not to handle a divorce with children. Anyone who can't recognize her abusive behavior or the reasons an actual judge granted such an extensive RO is doing nothing more than enabling her. In the end, they're just causing her more harm. She needs tough love, not coddling.

MOO.

• Heart

lamaitresse

VIP Member
This is so gaslighty given that the last time, Ioan was being a normal football fan watching his country’s team and she made sure one of the E’s starting crying about it so she could use it to bollock him, meanwhile she’s filming and uploading it to social media. Urgh she’s a fucking poisonous snake.
Alice does this all the time, she rewrites history by portraying a cosy family scene, where everyone was harmonious, loving and joyful.

The truth was she was a manipulative cunt towards not only Ioan, but also her children. That's just the tip of the iceberg, and for such a short clip, it revealed so much. Sad to say but it makes you wonder if the children have picked up bad behavioural habits from Alice and could potentially be socially difficult.

It will be even worse now that Ioan's more balanced energy isn't around. Even more tragic, at this early stage in life it's not really their fault.

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
She lashes out because she’s unpleasant. In the early days I spent time trying to give her advice myself, she was nothing but rude and hostile
Concern trolling eh? You have to agree with her completely. Either you have her back or you can fuck off, same for her kids.

• Sick

M33L4

VIP Member
  • Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
When Alice says she hears it again today that everyone works for HQ or “someone we know” she literally means she read it on tattle or Twitter. Obvs is a joke but she uses shit like that and twists it then regurgitates it on her Twitter. Her mask is slipping big time.

• Sick

BessieNessie

VIP Member
The ‘someone told me this, someone told me that’ is getting a bit pitiful isn’t it.

She’s feeling left out in the cold now and it’s not helping her paranoia. Poor Al is in cognitive decline.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I think AE is sending her FMs on fishing expeditions. First Fizzplops comes on here ingratiating herself and then wants the proof AE said IG hates Ella. It's like AE knows she went too far there and wanted the screenshot for some nefarious reason. To claim it was doctored by Tattlers before the Court hearing?
This.

Save yourself the bother AE. I am sure your ex’s legal team screenshot this or have access to your archive twitter timeline. Yes, you really did go too far.

The thread on the maternal site has been deleted…

• Haha
  • Wow

ButterTart

VIP Member
I’m starting to realise Alice doesn’t care if she ends up with nothing. She doesn’t want the money or the kids. She wants revenge and scream that her possession escaped.
She wants to be a victim. Losing everything would fulfill that goal and, I suspect, make her quite happy.

• Heart
  • Sick