Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, her handbags are just psychotic.
To me, they’re the clearest indicator of her unstable mind. Like the duck one - the spacing is whack and the ducks don’t even match! I honestly don’t understand, but I would love to know about the person who bought it and where they wore it 😂
So true. When I see those bags, I am always so embarrassed for her, but especially for Ioan. You just know that when they were out socially she talked about her Etsy store and her designer bags, and just imagine the reactions from people when they saw what was there. They probably thought they were being punked.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Alice is back to all the same threats that came out before the last court case. Not going to work this time around. She is so predictable

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Alice is back to all the same threats that came out before the last court case. Not going to work this time around. She is so predictable
Do we think she's gonna fire her lawyers right before the next court date? As part of her greatest hits tour.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
while I'm sure she is bullshitting/getting fooled I wouldnt take this too lightly, there are plenty of ex-Alice supporters (not only Lin) in Bianca's comments clearly trying to get more cosy with her. it wouldn't surprise if Alice was trying to send her minions on an undercover mission

or child therapist, like what? (tho that's good, it probably means she gets plenty of instructions to stop bleeping around)
I know it's already been discussed aplenty but the person asking B for more info on how they met was highly suspicious. In fact having had a look at her insta there's a couple of people who I'm dubious about regarding their intent.

But Alice saying (as MadBetty said) that she has "insiders" sending her info is probably to stop B interacting with others, however if she does have spies (for want of a better word) she's shooting herself in the foot. As per usual.

You know, I wouldn’t put it past her if she and the twins were trying to frame I and B by contacting them on SM. In their twisted minds a simple ‘thank you for your kind words’ would mean they’re trying to recruit them as trolls.
This also crossed my mind.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
2 tweets that got my attention tonight.
Screenshot_20221120_230206_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221120_230439_Twitter.jpg

I wonder if the girls got to meet B yesterday?

The items on Etsy are awful! My 10 yr granddaughter could do better than that!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It still baffles me that she doesn’t realise that she was the leak 😂 All the info that was out there prior to the court docs, came from her! Bar a couple of I & B friends defending the ‘affair’ rumour… did she forget? Is it too hard for her to look through @welp screenshots??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Her biggest hindrance is her DVRO. She was warned by us, for free, but no, she had to go all scorched earth. 🤷‍♀️
There’s so many to choose from but imo - Her biggest hindrance is her face, neck and body shape. Just being realistic. She lost her actor looks a decade ago and the work ended right there. That’s why she can behave like she does. She has nothing to lose career wise and she wants his career to end too. I bet her jealousy of his success was eating her up for years.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
AE: I'm launching another GFM. F'em.

Another GFM?! And F' who exactly?
The so called trolls? Why would they give a tit? The only people she'd be bleeping over are those giving her money.

So what's this one going to be for? Funding her lifestyle. To maintain a standard of living that she has been accustomed to. To keep her lazy ass above those of the lower ranks. To pay for instapol and private investigators. To pay for her blue tick. To keep half tone on the payroll?

How many times can I call her a pathetic lazy entitled bleep?

6hp3.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20221121-065741_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221121-065712_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221121-065651_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221121-064025_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221121-063857_Twitter.jpg

I wonder if the girls got to meet B yesterday?
nah, the day that happens Ioan will actually need to pay me to keep up with the nuclear war this would cause

but yeah definitely sounds like something positive re: visitation
The receipts were coming from under the bed side table... from Marjorie.

Alice, Marjorie let it all out gurl.
Ioan pays Alice, Alice is the troll that constantly leaks info. I cracked it!

on a more seriois note: she claimed the same a year ago. it really is getting a bit boring

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1747651

Oh you have an Etsy shop!!!!?? Hope you listed that in your discovery. Why don’t you get selling some crappy doll head bags to make ends meet or perhaps get your glue gun out and bejazzle some Nike trainers? I’m sure all your loyal followers will part with their hard earn cash- sod the cost of living crisis- to be the proud owner of an “Alice Evans Design” !!!

she really is a spiteful piece of work isn’t she??? “And I have ALL your business details” ok….. so?

that person simply suggested she learn to cook as she genuinely doesn’t sound from HER OWN tweets that she can/does 🤷🏼‍♀️

What sort of person bleats on about being so destitute but in the next breath has conjured up panda express to feed her “bay-bees” and saved them from starvation? The price of that panda express could probably have fed them dinners for a few days if you cooked mAlice! It’s like $40 for a family meal there! Add delivery and drinks and that’s easily enough for a weeks dinners if you cook!!!! Give me strength!

Edited for spelling
I keep thinking about this post and it is cracking me up 😂

"We both have Etsy shops", like that's some sort of unbreakable bond. I can't with this woman 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I can’t provide proof but the “learn how to cook” woman says she’s getting abuse via her Etsy shop now. Handclap that Alice you nasty fucker.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Hmmm. She talks about jealousy a lot. Which means she experiences it a lot. No surprises there then.

Without lifting a finger Ioan has a whole online village holding his corner. She’s jealous that he’s getting so much support while her TeamAlice campaign was a colosal flop. Saying Ioan pays for it is her revenge for him being more popular and more believed than she is.

Little E peeling potatoes alone on thanksgiving trying desperately to make a normal family dinner was one of the most heartbreaking images there was in all this. It was too difficult for her to do alone (nobody was interested in helping) so she gave up and immersed herself in pretend play instead. I don’t know how Alice posted that. It’s one of the saddest and loneliest little clips I’ve seen.

The one decent thing I expect from this latest shenanigans is Alice making a family meal for the children these holidays but I won’t hold my breath. She’s so adverse to doing anything at all I won’t be surprised if the endless excuses are flowing again when the time comes. 😞

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.