Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does realise tweeting her own business and those performative and fake conversations with Tone aren’t private, right? The screenshots are literally the things she posts, no one has hacked into, oh I don’t know, a WhatsApp group?? But she’s telling us she’s hacked into Tattle to expose us. duck. Off. And when you get there, duck off some more.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is she actually saying on the one hand that she cooks EVERY meal (snort) and on the other that grocery prices are so high it’s cheaper for her to order in? Alicespeak can be … confusing.

Oh, and Alice, the cost of living is not a ton higher in LA (except for housing) and is cheaper for some things than in other parts of the US. Only .5% higher for food than the US average. So … not an excuse. https://www.bls.gov/regions/west/news-release/consumerexpenditures_losangeles.htm
Yeah, Los Angeles what with being a major trade center in one of the largest agricultural areas in the world, makes sense that food isn't as expensive as in Alaska. Christ is she a tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she knows proper cooking involves more than streaming Julia on HBO. Still I can see her pitching an idea to PBS for “Alice : Cooking for Cunts”.

Episode 1 - potato a la boil

Episode 2 - egg a la boil avec le petit soldier.

Episode 3 -Ratapruis.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He has to get the lawyers on this tomorrow. Has to. as someone else said above this could be proof of some healing and movement with the girls and the therapy that Alice claims is “being forced upon them” - that was very telling on her twitter earlier. He mentioned them on that Welsh interview this weekend too about the football which wouldn’t have gone down well either.
and Ioan didn't mention mAlice 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He has to get the lawyers on this tomorrow. Has to. as someone else said above this could be proof of some healing and movement with the girls and the therapy that Alice claims is “being forced upon them” - that was very telling on her twitter earlier. He mentioned them on that Welsh interview this weekend too about the football which wouldn’t have gone down well either.
I would imagine he's been talking with them about it and probably asked them ahead of time to mention them.

Or if not that then cleared with the lawyer to mention them.

In any case it is a very high profile moment that shows he cares about them. Wales being in the world cup is huge and a great place for father and kids to chat about stuff like their heritage.

The control Alice has on the kids is slipping.

She will spin out this week. It's the Marjorie week anniversary, isn't it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Welp, be kind. That woman suggested that Alice cook. What kind of sick duck says things like that? Of all the sick stuff on the web, how could she tell Alice to...cook?!?!
It’s almost as bad as suggesting that she gets a job so she can feed her “babies” I mean, who could be so unkind to suggest such a horrible thing to poor dear kind Abuser.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's a shame that Alice can't view herself with any real self-awareness or accuracy. She is making herself look so foolish by continually stating that people are jealous of her. Does she not understand that we have seen honest and unfiltered video and photos of her? That her lack of self-care is obvious?

She pushed the man she swears she loved away and then once he finally left her, chose to burn down her own life. She chose to marinate in hate and bitterness and a desire for revenge. It is she who is jealous of her ex and his new partner. She is obsessed with Bianca, IMO. Her own SM posts have made that abundantly clear.

And so the DVRO was needed. Because she tried to burn their lives down too.

Jealous? She is living in an altered reality.

My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Me too! I've got a early start at work, can't she taken into consideration that we live in different time zones = RUDE ☹
You mean you don’t stay in bed all day and pass out drunk at 11am?

Seriously?

What sort of life is that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All British people cook from scratch? What sort of dumb tit is this?
She has previously admitted ordering in Meals from gourmet meal service
Hi I’m VERY much British and most of the “poor people” can only afford a can of beans and a slice of toast at the moment. Not sure how much effort this “cooking from scratch” takes but I reckon you could give it a go if you’re struggling that much mAlice!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My god it’s been two years and she still can’t move on. It’s her lack of self respect that gets me. She has absolutely no moral compulsion to move on. She going to remain a bitter witch trying to punish him forever.

She doesn’t really give a tit that he’s left, she hates that she’s lost the lifestyle & status.

MAlice is a lazy bleep, she wants everyone to do for her. There’s more chance of me getting my yellow and blue roller boots on and skating the whole length of the prom again than there is of her restarting her “career”🤦🏻‍♀️

Look at Helen on strictly, has she gone off on a major 2 year rant? No, she got her dancing shoes on and is having a ball, that’s sticking two fingers up to her ex, no fabricating police notes and tweeting as if her husband has died. She’s getting on living her life. mAlice is a lazy, fat, self obsessed, jealous dick

private investigator 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I like how the World Cup is offering some opportunities to get his face and name out there. The fact he’s being asked to speak on interviews, present the NYC show, go on podcasts must be an ego boost to him personally that people respect him and want to talk to him. I love it. Ok it’s not big acting gigs but it’s small pieces of activity that will help get himself back into the public eye for something other than divorce.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.