Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how the World Cup is offering some opportunities to get his face and name out there. The fact he’s being asked to speak on interviews, present the NYC show, go on podcasts must be an ego boost to him personally that people respect him and want to talk to him. I love it. Ok it’s not big acting gigs but it’s small pieces of activity that will help get himself back into the public eye for something other than divorce.
He’s also paying the child support and still working through the worst break-up known to man that Alice believes it’s worse than if he passed away. We only see a snapshot of Alice’s batshittery, what this man must have been through! I hope one day he tells his story, I cannot imagine living with her, ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
6661C42A-F06E-42E8-B4CA-AF144CB44160.jpeg

Oh you have an Etsy shop!!!!?? Hope you listed that in your discovery. Why don’t you get selling some crappy doll head bags to make ends meet or perhaps get your glue gun out and bejazzle some Nike trainers? I’m sure all your loyal followers will part with their hard earn cash- sod the cost of living crisis- to be the proud owner of an “Alice Evans Design” !!!

she really is a spiteful piece of work isn’t she??? “And I have ALL your business details” ok….. so?

that person simply suggested she learn to cook as she genuinely doesn’t sound from HER OWN tweets that she can/does 🤷🏼‍♀️

What sort of person bleats on about being so destitute but in the next breath has conjured up panda express to feed her “bay-bees” and saved them from starvation? The price of that panda express could probably have fed them dinners for a few days if you cooked mAlice! It’s like $40 for a family meal there! Add delivery and drinks and that’s easily enough for a weeks dinners if you cook!!!! Give me strength!

Edited for spelling

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I actually believe that she CAN cook, whether she likes to cook or does cook (she mentioned a few times Gloria doing it, and many times Ioan doing it) is a different matter.

the claim that you NEED $500 per week for groceries is complete BS though, wherever you are in the world. You can reach that if you are buying very expensive groceries or if you don't have your kids under control (kids do throw a bunch of random expensive tit to eat into the trolley) or if you order many times take away food. This all would be completely fine if she wouldnt act like she spends her days on the street begging people for money. But Lupine already confirmed that "poor" means in her case just that she no longer has a glam life.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
7AF181F1-CE89-432F-A926-AE8B66227126.jpeg

Sod the re-launch of “Go-Finance-Me” … she’s going to start a charity in her name isn’t she? She’ll be on to Lenny Henry next….

343265CD-BE1E-4385-9AE7-0D0243E8A005.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I like how the World Cup is offering some opportunities to get his face and name out there. The fact he’s being asked to speak on interviews, present the NYC show, go on podcasts must be an ego boost to him personally that people respect him and want to talk to him. I love it. Ok it’s not big acting gigs but it’s small pieces of activity that will help get himself back into the public eye for something other than divorce.
To me it also shows that people are behind Ioan. Despite her nonstop attempts to ruin Ioan & his reputation. Also shows As per the "court of public opinion" that Lupaper goes on about, that it is Ioan who is winning.

Alice turns the oven on. Give her a break. 🥔
Poor mAlice, she can't even eat those potatoes that Elsie peels & cooks

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Jealous? OMG. You keep telling yourself that you fruit loop 😂

Have you seen yourself since 2018 Alice? Or really thought about what you have to offer? Other than a permanent bleeping migraine? I can’t think of anyone I’d rather NOT be, apart from maybe an actual murderer.

She makes me feel great about myself, and so grateful for the life I have. The only reason I’m here, as much as I’ve come to like Ioan and Bianca, is to watch the mess that is Alice. She helps me see I am rich beyond what I ever imagined, in EVERY respect, not just financially. More important than a healthy net worth (that I earned myself), I have the love, support and RESPECT of my husband, children, family, friends and colleagues.

I see some parallels between me and her, and she is a stark reminder of how I might have ended up. I’ve been to my darkest depths. But I always had shame. And guilt. And regret. And hope. I hit rock bottom and turned it around, didn’t keep searching for basements below it.

She also makes me appreciate my own mother. For all her faults and issues, I’ve realized she could have been SO VERY MUCH WORSE.

Understand Alice, WE ARE NOT JEALOUS OF YOU. How could anyone be jealous of what you are and what you have created for yourself?

We are eternally grateful not to be you, you ridiculous, bitter, ruined and mean old soak.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Honestly, her handbags are just psychotic.
To me, they’re the clearest indicator of her unstable mind. Like the duck one - the spacing is whack and the ducks don’t even match! I honestly don’t understand, but I would love to know about the person who bought it and where they wore it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The badge from one of the girls birthday cards “you make life so magical” 🤣

the Christmas “joy” sticker in the middle

the crumpled bow she knicked off Elsie

the “Jordan”’s logo

the “you’re a star” affirmation (keep telling yourself Alice”

or the “SALE PRICE” in caps!
😂🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly, her handbags are just psychotic.
To me, they’re the clearest indicator of her unstable mind. Like the duck one - the spacing is whack and the ducks don’t even match! I honestly don’t understand, but I would love to know about the person who bought it and where they wore it 😂
Just for you.... I give you an entire page of those monstrosities to digest 😉😉🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.