Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t provide proof but the “learn how to cook” woman says she’s getting abuse via her Etsy shop now. Handclap that Alice you nasty fucker.
Yeah I think that lady was meaning well, she meant to convey for Alice to try and cook from scratch and not eat out. They all just jumped on her. Alice said she sees now she meant well but leaves up her horrible tweets. The whole thing is awful. I feel really bad for that lady actually.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She will resurrect her acting career when..?

1- ..she has what she’s owed, cash for life
2 - ..the girls have left home.
3 - ..hell freezes over.
4 - ..bloated and sluggish are the new skinny.

Answers on a postcard to;
‘Gordon Ramsay eat your heart out’
Chez la squatter
Casa del Manky
Rue de Day
Marjorie Hills
LA

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Alice "Gonna" Evans

She's gonna:
• go to the police to find out who called them on her
• file a stalking report
• subpoena conversations between "someone" and the trolls
• get Elon to track down who's trolling her
• call her conventions agent
• help people
• write a book
• do a podcast
• resurrect her career
• set up another GFM

Never gonna happen ... and ...
she's never gonna give Yo up 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Alice - we know you read here.

If you have proof of wrongdoing that WILL STAND UP IN COURT then bring it to you lawyer You’ve had two years to do this and you didn’t bother to do this.

You had two if not three opportunities to speak directly to the judge, in court, to show “the truth” and you didn’t bother.

You HAVE NOTHING. You have no proof of any law breaking.

What you do have is a DOMESTIC VIOLENCE RESTRAINING ORDER, protecting the man you claimed to love the most in the world ( and his new partner) from you. His only “crime” to was to fall out of love with you.

You are a nasty nasty piece of work. Karma will have a feast on your fat ass

No one pays for us to have an opinion on your crappy life. Ioan doesn’t even know we exist.

You need to move quickly to ACCEPTANCE and move on with your life in peace and without railing at the world. Take a good look at yourself. This behaviour is nothing short of histrionic and pathetic.

In my humble opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I can’t provide proof but the “learn how to cook” woman says she’s getting abuse via her Etsy shop now. Handclap that Alice you nasty fucker.
Alice is such a mean girl bully. She does this tit. She takes a fairly innocuous comment left by someone and rallies her FMs to target and harass them on her behalf. How many times has she done this now? It's so bleeping awful. That poor woman.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Do we think she's gonna fire her lawyers right before the next court date? As part of her greatest hits tour.
I think they are already gone. I am sure they have told her to shut her food hole but she refuses. She has broken the RO over and over this weekend. It will but her eventually.

Reactions: 18
The tone of her tweets at the moment reflects the tone of the OFW messages and emails Ioan presented to the court.
Basically nonsense statements but worded so aggressively that the recipient might start to doubt themselves. It oozes now of what it did then - desperation for attention at any cost.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Anyone commenting on her posts is called a troll and she uses them to play victim. Personally I have zero sympathy for people who interact with her. It’s pointless, they’re just taking the bait.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Honestly, her handbags are just psychotic.
To me, they’re the clearest indicator of her unstable mind. Like the duck one - the spacing is whack and the ducks don’t even match! I honestly don’t understand, but I would love to know about the person who bought it and where they wore it 😂
In fairness, ducks not matching is fine and can be part of design. Different spacing can be part of design. But it should look like it was intentional and thought through, not as if the toddler stuck pieces at random without idea or understanding. I agree about indicator of her mental instability. But also an illustration of her inability to understand how things she does come across - be it bag "designs", her fashion choices or, more seriously, behaviour and words. She does not get how life works. She looks at reactions and tries to adjust accordingly, but she doesnt undestand reactions properly either so to her reaction = encouragement. Including us discussing her here. There is something seriously missing in her brain and I would feel sad and sorry for her if she wasnt so vile and bullying

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Oh here we go, another one of her ‘anecdote’ scripts. Things that didn’t happen No, 3.675

D0599149-034E-4179-8E86-8F4047DACE81.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Alice is such a mean girl bully. She does this tit. She takes a fairly innocuous comment left by someone and rallies her FMs to target and harass them on her behalf. How many times has she done this now? It's so bleeping awful. That poor woman.
it’s weird that a comment about she should cook would spin her so wildly. I wonder what did that? Is cos Bianca cooks really well?

Anyone commenting on her posts is called a troll and she uses them to play victim. Personally I have zero sympathy for people who interact with her. It’s pointless, they’re just taking the bait.
Agree but this lady doesn’t to me come across as someone that reads her posts normally. I think she just came across it and commented naively. I maybe wrong, it’s just the feeling I got

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I have woken up to 5 pages of absolute cringe. I am so embarrassed for Alice. I’ve begged her to stop before because way back when, we could all see it was going to end very badly and now here she is 2 years later reincarnating herself as a combo of Patritiza Reggiani and Betty Broderick and like them she is gonna end up in jail if she carries on

She is so deluded and desperate she’s trying to convince people Ioan is dead and that it costs $23 each person a day for food. I can see how this happens if she is giving Ella $20 a day for school then getting $50 takeout every evening. I do still pity her as she’s absolutely destroying her own life and can’t see it. She’s leaked every single piece of info we know to us and she’s still so stubborn she can’t accept it

• Sick
Reactions: 29
D8C5D946-2730-44A3-85BA-11ED7BAA60AC.jpeg

If you’re a casual reader of her Twitter, this reads like Ioan died. duck her to the moon and back. bleep.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I spend my days consumed with obsessive jealousy of Alice Evans, but thankfully am able to survive thanks to my generous allowance from Those Who Cannot Be Named. It is a true tragedy that one day this situation will have to end and I will utterly forget who Alice Evans even is. Indeed, I will truly know bereavement as that is apparently how it works…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have woken up to 5 pages of absolute cringe. I am so embarrassed for Alice. I’ve begged her to stop before because way back when, we could all see it was going to end very badly and now here she is 2 years later reincarnating herself as a combo of Patritiza Reggiani and Betty Broderick and like them she is gonna end up in jail if she carries on

She is so deluded and desperate she’s trying to convince people Ioan is dead and that it costs $23 each person a day for food. I can see how this happens if she is giving Ella $20 a day for school then getting $50 takeout every evening. I do still pity her as she’s absolutely destroying her own life and can’t see it. She’s leaked every single piece of info we know to us and she’s still so stubborn she can’t accept it
The 23 dollars per person includes all the snacks and energy drinks that Ella has and needs to keep her going, she is up until 1 am.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.