Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression that Ioan’s self confidence was knocked right out the park after Alice. I think this is why Bianca is so overly gushing over him on IG. She wants him to know how gorgeous and loved he is after years of being told he’s ugly and worthless. He’s probably embarrassed but I hope in the long run he sees the good in it. My partner does this to me after my ex husband couldn’t even look at me or touch me. It changed my life!! So although I think it’s cringey and OTT I do actually love it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hi.

Fizzbop here from Dailymail comments.

Yes, really.

I just want to say that although I have been one of Alice's most fervent supporters - in Daily Mail comments (I can't help but fight for an underdog and that's how I saw her, a struggling rejected woman, being bullied), I am done with her.

I have still been loosely following her Twitter page, along with a lot of other stuff online, and witnessing what has happened with the feeding 3 adults for $500/month has done it for me. 😳

Yes, the woman's comment was blurted and blunt, but Alice's reaction has been totally ott, beyond current circumstances, beyond menopause - she has systematically tried to destroy the poor woman, methodically initiating a pile on of, frankly, idiots and now $500 lady is getting hassle at her BUSINESS.

Moreover, I think Alice's reaction points to personal denial, deflection and projection.

$500 a week - I'm assuming Alice means at least $300 of that is for food.

I'm sorry but I think Alice is simply used to living 'too high'.

Yes, it's tit to have to downgrade your standard of living but lentils? Oats? Bread? Stews? All healthy stuff and not adding up to bleeping $300 plus a WEEK.

$500 a month lady actually apologised and it sounds like she has her own very challenging circumstances - and less bleeping money than Alice - but that's not enough for Alice, this lady has apparently committed the crime of the century. duck off!

Yes, I've made a complete switcheroo, I'm not going to apologise for anything before because I go on what I see/have, I have more now and I've changed my mind.

Maybe I've been taken in by a narc. It wouldn't be the first time. Jesus.

Anyway, hi!
Sorry for any typos, my eyesight is falling and I just want to blurt and press post so, here goes!!
Thanks for joining us. Welcome to Evil HQ!

I was the one who said you were Alice because you regurgitated what she said - word for word. However, I looked at your more recent DM comments and i thought "this is too intelligent - it can't be Alice!"

Anyways - she is still fooling people. The lastest is she is 'bereaved' and people on twitter know so little they think Ioan died and are offering condolences. LOL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Turds. I’ve done a bit of detecting myself and can now give you A’s private detectives identities AKA Brighton Bond and Loopy loop! Don’t ask me how I got these details (let’s just say that this message might self destruct in 5 seconds! 🕵🏻‍♂️💥)
C26E398F-DD2B-4356-B979-83B1DFADA28B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi.

Fizzbop here from Dailymail comments.

Yes, really.

I just want to say that although I have been one of Alice's most fervent supporters - in Daily Mail comments (I can't help but fight for an underdog and that's how I saw her, a struggling rejected woman, being bullied), I am done with her.

I have still been loosely following her Twitter page, along with a lot of other stuff online, and witnessing what has happened with the feeding 3 adults for $500/month has done it for me. 😳

Yes, the woman's comment was blurted and blunt, but Alice's reaction has been totally ott, beyond current circumstances, beyond menopause - she has systematically tried to destroy the poor woman, methodically initiating a pile on of, frankly, idiots and now $500 lady is getting hassle at her BUSINESS.

Moreover, I think Alice's reaction points to personal denial, deflection and projection.

$500 a week - I'm assuming Alice means at least $300 of that is for food.

I'm sorry but I think Alice is simply used to living 'too high'.

Yes, it's tit to have to downgrade your standard of living but lentils? Oats? Bread? Stews? All healthy stuff and not adding up to bleeping $300 plus a WEEK.

$500 a month lady actually apologised and it sounds like she has her own very challenging circumstances - and less bleeping money than Alice - but that's not enough for Alice, this lady has apparently committed the crime of the century. duck off!

Yes, I've made a complete switcheroo, I'm not going to apologise for anything before because I go on what I see/have, I have more now and I've changed my mind.

Maybe I've been taken in by a narc. It wouldn't be the first time. Jesus.

Anyway, hi!
Sorry for any typos, my eyesight is falling and I just want to blurt and press post so, here goes!!
Well hello Fuzzblip ! Welcome aboard. We don’t interact with her as a rule but the DM seems to be a grey area, some kind of no man’s land. I don’t have an account there but I read the comments and they do get a bit feisty don’t they.
Anyway it’s nice having you here, make yourself at home. 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Surely the next thread title should be Evil HQ - we’d have to thank Alice for the title though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Apart from Alice destroying that poor lady today the thing that annoys me is her comment about how all her personal info ends up on twitter. I mean is she for freaking real? I literally know everything about her because she has tweeted it. No one else but her.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Apart from Alice destroying that poor lady today the thing that annoys me is her comment about how all her personal info ends up on twitter. I mean is she for freaking real? I literally know everything about her because she has tweeted it. No one else but her.
I've said before I know more details about Alice than people I've been friends with for 40 years....and only because she literally vomits up every detail of her life on twitter.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Anything else we know is from her emails and texts via a legal document made public for a very good reason.

• Sick
Thread title suggestion

We work hard for the money, so hard for the money, here in Evil HQ!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
From Alice's latest posts she seems to be saying once she's got her settlement she will resurrect her career.

So she's bedridden, unable to earn anything at all and so disabled she needs a paid for carer (Gloria) while she's negotiating her needs/ ongoing financial payment from Ioan - but once the settlement is agreed she will rise like Lazarus and have a successful and well paying acting career?

Hmmmmm........

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Couple of things: Generally Alice is a bluffer, who tries to keep her minions on their toes by making big promises. She did this all the time with the RO hearing, even telling outright lies like that Ioan is keep pushing the date so that she isnt filing her damning evidence (in reality she did move the date). It will be the same here, she already claimed this stuff, along with having a PI and evidence and god knows what over a year ago. And it's very in line, because she promises it for "after the divorce" just like she promises a big book for "after 2025". The message is basically that nothing that will soon come out shall be believed the actual truth will come out in "X years".

At the off-chance that anything like this is true: What would be wrong if Ioan was paying people to monitor her feed and screenshot it (no, sadly he isnt paying me!), what would be the crime here exactly? It's like saying you are committing a crime by reporting a crime.

As for the comments: Most comments to Alice are simply people disagreeing with her (some are a bit nasty, but that you will always have), the contents she claims to be "private" are things she all said herself before, this can be proven. In the end most "negative" comments Alice receives are just attempts to disprove the wrong narrative she puts out there about Ioan and Bianca. It would not be good if they encourage it behind the scenes, but it would be a lot better than Alice's open attempts at unleashing her own troll pack on them,

As an aside, Ioan received a buckload of negative comments on his IG, like say Amber Heard or Olivia Wilde received before. All locked their comments (to this day), Alice could have solved all her "problems" by doing the same. Those "trolls" are not relevant, nothing they post will become relevant if you dont pay attention to them, their comments dont land the next day in the Daily Mail (unlike hers about him). She loves all the upsides her life as a public person has, but she is unwilling to live with the downsides.

Now on to the very unlikely chance that she actually does end up bringing this to court after the divorce (lol): her saying in the same context that she wants to reignite her career is interesting. She missed a huge trick when she did that Lorraine interview that she then didnt continued the somewhat gracious appearance she showed there but reverted back to being nasty on twitter, she probably would have reignited her career in some way otherwise, if not as a actress, then as a advocate (ugh) or someting reality-wise. Ioan's RO completely turned this on its head. I wonder if she now tries to DARVO (hi Loopy) her way out of this by filing lawsuits.

Often just the existence of a lawsuit changes the narrative, even if the other party ends up being innocent (e.g. if you claim somebody abused their kids their career is ruined no matter if they prove to be innocent). And I can't see much sense otherwise behind this, because "online harassement" is already tough to track down even with actual harasement, people disagreeing with a public personality....just no authority cares who is behind that. I don't necessarly think that she would deploy this to ruin his career (I reckon it's anyway against Bianca), but rather to make herself look like some victim (again) and distract from her own proven abuse. The problem here is though that Alice is inept to be dignified/gracious, so even at the absolute off-chance that this would work she would probably just throw away her position again (like she did a year ago) by resuming to be the bully she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
AE: so you chose to swing a hit at ME, who is not only still bereaved by the sudden loss of her husband

HAHA - did you go to the funeral or did the wicked Bianca and mother-in-law stop you?!

AE: panicking too by the tens of thousands of bills arriving at me house.

Ebaying again mAlice? Being skint sure is rough... 'tens of thousands' lol - this is a woman who never paid a bill in her life!

AE: What sort of a person makes unkind assumptions on a person who is still heartbroken after two years, totally skint and terrified of losing her two kids?

Translation: losing her two kids = giving IG 50% custody.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.