Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice - we know you read here.

If you have proof of wrongdoing that WILL STAND UP IN COURT then bring it to you lawyer You’ve had two years to do this and you didn’t bother to do this.

You had two if not three opportunities to speak directly to the judge, in court, to show “the truth” and you didn’t bother.

You HAVE NOTHING. You have no proof of any law breaking.

What you do have is a DOMESTIC VIOLENCE RESTRAINING ORDER, protecting the man you claimed to love the most in the world ( and his new partner) from you. His only “crime” to was to fall out of love with you.

You are a nasty nasty piece of work. Karma will have a feast on your fat ass

No one pays for us to have an opinion on your crappy life. Ioan doesn’t even know we exist.

You need to move quickly to ACCEPTANCE and move on with your life in peace and without railing at the world. Take a good look at yourself. This behaviour is nothing short of histrionic and pathetic.

In my humble opinion.
Exactly.

Our ramblings are endlessly hysterical and interesting to us...and mAlice...

No one else gives a damn about what we say.

Certainly not Ioan or 🐝

For mAlice to think otherwise is a huge red flag to her current mental state :cry:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I suspect Alice’s cooking skills are on a par with Brooklyn Beckham & The Swedish Chef! 😂😂

09600385-ED27-4313-A6A5-E96181BE463A.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wasnt the 2nd name the name of the grandmother (Marigold)? I remember Alice saying that she wanted it to be Elsie's name but Ioan vetoed because of the Marigold Gloves or something

it depends entirely if there is contention to the case, Ioan's filing clearly implied that he thinks she alienates them, she will (if she ever responds) likely deny it, so the court will likely take the therapist as a expert to the case in order to support the proofs Ioan provided.

Having said that, I think this will never happen, almost no one lets the court decide about custody and the filings of both lawyers implied that the delay is more about finding time to settle the case.
I don't know, I never heard where they got Marigold. A once posted a pic of the grandmother Elsie. I think Elsie Marigold is an adorable name.

Reactions: 15
All this person did was say “maybe learn how to cook”. To make things worse this lady actually lost her first husband at 27.
And how very dare that poor lady lose her husband...

Doesn't the entire world know that bereavement and loss is the sole property of mAlice Evans?

No one elses hurt and sadness can come close to that suffered by mAlice :mad:

Every time I think she has sunk as low as possible, she dives even deeper into talking bollocks and appropriating all the grief in the world :mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Why has Big Al paid a private detective to get info she already had? Why is she only now relieved?

Cocksock told us he had all the names, receipts and proof of the links to I & B back in March.

It’s like Groundhog Day, except instead of getting nicer and kinder she gets meaner and more erratic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How come Alice has money for the gin and tonics she was drinking in bed the other night ?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I guess you've never heard of the Duggars. 19 or 20 kids and all the names start with J. Scary
I’m not sure why thinking Alice is tacky for naming two daughters the same thing would mean I haven’t heard of the Duggars.

Reactions: 2
Literally a year ago she told us all her kids wear is her old clothes
They were also wearing old clothes with holes in a year ago
In her older tweets, she was often telling how she loves thrift stores and buying stuff there.

That was when she and Ioan were together.

When you look at photos of the children from years ago, their clothing often looked of poor quality and worn, even when posing with parents at film previews etc.

Nothing wrong with that (although one of my greatest joys was getting my daughters "nice" clothes, even though it usually came from a charity shop)...but even in wealthy days, dressing the children never seemed to have much of a priority rating for her!!

Surely in most families, the children get the best...the parents get the rest.

Absolutely NO slight to those girls when I say this, merely aimed at a parent who does not appear to place much importance on clothing and grooming her offspring.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
In her older tweets, she was often telling how she loves thrift stores and buying stuff there.

When you look at photos of the children from years ago, their clothing often looked of poor quality and worn, even when posing with parents at film previews etc.

Nothing wrong with that (although one of my greatest joys was getting my daughters "nice" clothes, even though it usually came from a charity shop)...but even in wealthy days, dressing the children never seemed to have much of a priority rating for her!!

Absolutely NO slight to those girls when I say this, merely aimed at a parent who does not appear to place much importance on clothing and grooming her offspring.
In hindsight I would take a guess that she wanted to dress the girls in a way that would not detract attention from her 🙁

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Hi.

Fizzbop here from Dailymail comments.

Yes, really.

I just want to say that although I have been one of Alice's most fervent supporters - in Daily Mail comments (I can't help but fight for an underdog and that's how I saw her, a struggling rejected woman, being bullied), I am done with her.

I have still been loosely following her Twitter page, along with a lot of other stuff online, and witnessing what has happened with the feeding 3 adults for $500/month has done it for me. 😳

Yes, the woman's comment was blurted and blunt, but Alice's reaction has been totally ott, beyond current circumstances, beyond menopause - she has systematically tried to destroy the poor woman, methodically initiating a pile on of, frankly, idiots and now $500 lady is getting hassle at her BUSINESS.

Moreover, I think Alice's reaction points to personal denial, deflection and projection.

$500 a week - I'm assuming Alice means at least $300 of that is for food.

I'm sorry but I think Alice is simply used to living 'too high'.

Yes, it's tit to have to downgrade your standard of living but lentils? Oats? Bread? Stews? All healthy stuff and not adding up to bleeping $300 plus a WEEK.

$500 a month lady actually apologised and it sounds like she has her own very challenging circumstances - and less bleeping money than Alice - but that's not enough for Alice, this lady has apparently committed the crime of the century. duck off!

Yes, I've made a complete switcheroo, I'm not going to apologise for anything before because I go on what I see/have, I have more now and I've changed my mind.

Maybe I've been taken in by a narc. It wouldn't be the first time. Jesus.

Anyway, hi!
Sorry for any typos, my eyesight is falling and I just want to blurt and press post so, here goes!!
Are you really here though because you've switched sides or has Ioan made you an offer you can't refuse :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
In fairness, ducks not matching is fine and can be part of design. Different spacing can be part of design. But it should look like it was intentional and thought through, not as if the toddler stuck pieces at random without idea or understanding. I agree about indicator of her mental instability. But also an illustration of her inability to understand how things she does come across - be it bag "designs", her fashion choices or, more seriously, behaviour and words. She does not get how life works. She looks at reactions and tries to adjust accordingly, but she doesnt undestand reactions properly either so to her reaction = encouragement. Including us discussing her here. There is something seriously missing in her brain and I would feel sad and sorry for her if she wasnt so vile and bullying
Or maybe she just has no taste? Not everyone does but they usually don't call themselves a 'designer'.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
One thing that I find on here for a supposed “hate website” is compassion, accountability, support and mostly humour. All of the things Alice and her minions lack.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Photo here of her at a drive through atm!
Wow the difference of the photos of her in the car to the filtered insta post 😱😱😱.
Also if she's skint, why is she going to an ATM?

Just checked that story on the DM, it's an old one from Feb...dammit! I thought it was a new one😏

• Wow
Reactions: 7

I think Alice prefers used designer clothing over cheaper, new garments. I’m guessing she unloads her dud secondhand buys on the girls.

Her own clothes often look frayed and over-worn, I think she might have told herself she’s opening an online vintage store and ended up compulsively buying a load of moth-eaten rags with designer labels from eBay. There’s something odd there and I’m getting an online shopping habit vibe.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.