Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re : childrens clothes. It’s been a long time for me. Basic jersey tee shirt dresses, tee shirts and leggings are cheap, easy to wash and not iron. Excellent for days at nursery and the like. We all used them but not exclusively as the only type of outfit. Jersey dresses don’t have to Tee shirt design. There were plenty of styles and designs that were cheap and easy to not iron. Same with tee shirt design and eventually kids want more than legging, skirts, shorts and the like. I mean even if they want a ballerina skirt or combats it’s out there.

My opinion on kids dressed in oversized tee shirts and tee shirt dresses that look like they come in packs of 3. A mother who has no interest in what her children wear and probably doesn’t know their size or taste. Ordered on line and handed to the maid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why has Big Al paid a private detective to get info she already had? Why is she only now relieved?

Cocksock told us he had all the names, receipts and proof of the links to I & B back in March.

It’s like Groundhog Day, except instead of getting nicer and kinder she gets meaner and more erratic.
She's ridiculous and just proving Ioan is absolutely right about her excessive social media usage coming before every other aspect of her life. She's just too stupid to see it, she actually thinks she can halt Ioan's shared custody of the girls by accusing them of paying people to have her trolled. She's off her trolley! She's going to specifically accuse Bianca and say this is why she shouldn't be allowed to be around the girls. We saw what she was angling at a year ago when Ioan and Bianca became a couple.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
The weird thing is ...

If the screenshots of her posts are causing her SUCH a problem (i.e. so that she has to employ PIs to find out who's screenshotting her, and subpoena records/employ lawyers & take court action against the screenshotters) I have a very simple solution for her.

How about don't put all your tit on twitter for people to screenshot in the first place????

I mean you could save yourself so much money and trouble Hun.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I’m glad the girls are back in touch with their father. If mommie dearest is back to ranting on Twitter and passing out drunk at 8pm they are going to need him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've said before I know more details about Alice than people I've been friends with for 40 years....and only because she literally vomits up every detail of her life on twitter.
If her memory of growing up in poverty is anything to go by, you know more details about Alice than Alice does. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even though all the evidence is there in the filed paperwork, Alice is trying desperately to present herself as the victim. This is for the benefit of new people to the story. A lot of her supporters drifted away when the extent of her abuse became clear in the evidence and which resulted in a restraining order. She had the opportunities to present her side of the story. She never has. Alluding to stuff on Twitter doesn’t cut it. She needed to do a legal show and tell.
And she needs to stop threatening people. What else could she mean by telling the cooking etsy mom that she had ALL the mom' s business info? To a woman who said "why don't you cook?"

Going nuclear at that kind of comment just supports the factual basis of the DVPO.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You guys, I spent this last weekend deep in Thanksgiving meal prep, so I’m way behind. I have so many questions:

Firstly, what?

Secondly, huh?

Thirdly, she can’t afford groceries, but she can pay a Bargain Basement Sam Spade?

Fourthly, Fizz has switched sides and transformed into @Fuzzblip ? 🤯 Also, 👋🏻 Hey there!

Lastly, if The Spy Who Tagged Me and Dollar Store Dick Tracy show up at Evil HQ, who is in charge of making sure there are sharks with frickin’ laser beams attached to their heads?

Seriously, these fantasies that Alice is spinning are spinning out of control. She’s a car crash you can’t stop watching.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hi.

Fizzbop here from Dailymail comments.

Yes, really.

I just want to say that although I have been one of Alice's most fervent supporters - in Daily Mail comments (I can't help but fight for an underdog and that's how I saw her, a struggling rejected woman, being bullied), I am done with her.

I have still been loosely following her Twitter page, along with a lot of other stuff online, and witnessing what has happened with the feeding 3 adults for $500/month has done it for me. 😳

Yes, the woman's comment was blurted and blunt, but Alice's reaction has been totally ott, beyond current circumstances, beyond menopause - she has systematically tried to destroy the poor woman, methodically initiating a pile on of, frankly, idiots and now $500 lady is getting hassle at her BUSINESS.

Moreover, I think Alice's reaction points to personal denial, deflection and projection.

$500 a week - I'm assuming Alice means at least $300 of that is for food.

I'm sorry but I think Alice is simply used to living 'too high'.

Yes, it's tit to have to downgrade your standard of living but lentils? Oats? Bread? Stews? All healthy stuff and not adding up to bleeping $300 plus a WEEK.

$500 a month lady actually apologised and it sounds like she has her own very challenging circumstances - and less bleeping money than Alice - but that's not enough for Alice, this lady has apparently committed the crime of the century. duck off!

Yes, I've made a complete switcheroo, I'm not going to apologise for anything before because I go on what I see/have, I have more now and I've changed my mind.

Maybe I've been taken in by a narc. It wouldn't be the first time. Jesus.

Anyway, hi!
Sorry for any typos, my eyesight is falling and I just want to blurt and press post so, here goes!!
Christ you’re going to have a field day with the Wiki!! Get yourself a cuppa and A LOT of snacks and make yourself comfy!! Ioan’s court docs make for VERY interesting reading!

as always, we welcome anyone who FINALLY sees the light. Hop aboard friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's all part of her high school Team Alice mentality - she did it with the whole "I'm gonna set my brother on you - you don't know who you're dealing with" and now "Bianca's paying people to bully me."
duck off with your teenage high school gang mentality and grow the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Honestly on a serious note (and to think I actually first became aware of Alice after they had announced their separation way back in 1903 and felt sorry for her.) It’s just been two years of jaw dropping batshittery and all from Alice and her FM’s. If her new chums want to dox and take ‘trolls’ to court (lol) then they should look no further than AE and her former FM’s (it’s all there on Twitter land or you can get all the receipts you will ever need here.) and the absolute hateful, disgusting, vile comments they directed at B, her family and friends and anyone else with a differing opinion and let’s not forget her brother’s threats! Which far outweights anything that has been thrown her way. You reap what you sow and she has sown the biggest pile of craziest bullshit ever.

The bags still give me the ick. As another turd has said and I agree they really give you a glimpse into her mindset. There is something not ‘right’ about them, to me they are very childlike.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Honestly on a serious note (and to think I actually first became aware of Alice after they had announced their separation way back in 1903 and felt sorry for her.) It’s just been two years of jaw dropping batshittery and all from Alice and her FM’s. If her new chums want to dox and take ‘trolls’ to court (lol) then they should look no further than AE and her former FM’s (it’s all there on Twitter land or you can get all the receipts you will ever need here.) and the absolute hateful, disgusting, vile comments they directed at B, her family and friends and anyone else with a differing opinion and let’s not forget her brother’s threats! Which far outweights anything that has been thrown her way. You reap what you sow and she has sown the biggest pile of craziest bullshit ever.

The bags still give me the ick. As another turd has said and I agree they really give you a glimpse into her mindset. There is something not ‘right’ about them, to me they are very childlike.
I think the bag with the ants wasn't too bad. The foam letters though JFC

• Haha
Reactions: 12
it’s weird that a comment about she should cook would spin her so wildly. I wonder what did that? Is cos Bianca cooks really well?

Agree but this lady doesn’t to me come across as someone that reads her posts normally. I think she just came across it and commented naively. I maybe wrong, it’s just the feeling I got
Malice is showing anyone that accidentally talks to her on Twitter what a nasty piece of tit she is. A bully, a mean and vengeful woman with the emotional capacity of a spoilt teenager.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Or maybe she just has no taste? Not everyone does but they usually don't call themselves a 'designer'.
That is of course a possibility. And may be I haven’t seen much on life but I’ve never seen anyone before with SO MUCH of no taste that it looks pathological 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.