Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you get cashback in grocery shops in the US if you pay from your checking account ? So if you spend $100 in cash can you get $100 out in cash so it looks like you've spent $200 on groceries on your bank statement ?
Asking for a friend.
yes, most US grocers provide that service - the amount varies (is usually up to $50). Can also get cash back when using a credit or debit card.

Reactions: 4
I can’t provide proof but the “learn how to cook” woman says she’s getting abuse via her Etsy shop now. Handclap that Alice you nasty fucker.
I knew from the way Alice responded saying she had ALL her Etsy details that she was hinting for others to go looking

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I take from the going back on twitter and reverting to her previous modus operandi that she has decided using lawyers and going the legal route isn't working for her how she'd hoped. So she's going back to mafia tactics of intimidation and harassment.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I would love someone to ask her how she can afford a private detective.
She makes me so cross.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Just for you.... I give you an entire page of those monstrosities to digest 😉😉🤣
Guys please my eyes 🫣
I'm bleeping scared for life now!
What in and I cannot stress this enough, the actual duck am I looking at here 🧐🧐

2 tweets that got my attention tonight. View attachment 1747776View attachment 1747778

I wonder if the girls got to meet B yesterday?

The items on Etsy are awful! My 10 yr granddaughter could do better than that!
The person who said " I didn't realise Ioan has died". I see she didn't reply that one 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I think that things are moving along with the house sale, the divorce settlement and maybe, just maybe reality is kicking in for her. Hence the "poor me" again. She could have also had a hefty bill from the lawyers (and hopefully a telling off!) Which she knows cannot be paid until the house is sold.

Not sure if we've all seen this latest tweet? When I'm near the end of the month and stringing my money out, I total it up in my head as I'm going along, maybe try that mAlice?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
What I ride I’ve woken up to this morning, thanks mAlice!

I take it she’s fired Marie then? Loved her tweet about kids growing out of things CONSTANTLY…were any of her eBay purchases kids clothes or were they all for her? And many of us have raised or are raising children, yes they do grow out of things but not at that rate…and she cooks everything from scratch? Hahahaha, her cupboards were bare a few weeks ago, if she was up to her eyeballs in home cooking, she would have had food in the freezer or a packet of pasta lying around.

She’s outrageous and while this is all wildly entertaining, those poor girls. They need to be taken away from her asap, my heart hurts at the damage that’s being done to them and with the knowledge this will take a long time to unpick and even then will always be with them.
All the clothes I’ve seen Elsie wearing in photos have been way too big for her 😥. She’s not outgrowing anything other than her mother’s histrionics!!!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Alice is such a mean girl bully. She does this tit. She takes a fairly innocuous comment left by someone and rallies her FMs to target and harass them on her behalf. How many times has she done this now? It's so bleeping awful. That poor woman.
Given she's the kind person she purports to be, and that she wants to help people, naturally she will publicly condemn these actions, explain it was all a misunderstanding and request that people stop harassing this woman.
Right? Riiiiight 😏🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just for you.... I give you an entire page of those monstrosities to digest 😉😉🤣
For me, the scariest thing is that people bought some of them!! :LOL:

Unless of course, mAlice faked the feedback and the reality is that they are still sitting in a black bin bag in the garage???

But no...mAlice NEVER lies, does she?

🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh for fucks sake, that is priceless 😂

Did mAlice respond???

I am trying to catch up but got distracted by a packet of M&S pistachio cookies 😘
Cookies from M&S? You're British and you should be cooking from scratch like all British people do

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Don’t bother trying to work out if she’s paying with cash or card cos the story’s are all false anyway. Although I do believe she has withdrawn large sums of money. It’s what a friend did so I saw that coming about 8 months ago.
Photo here of her at a drive through atm!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.