Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she’s going to resurrect her “career”…whilst simultaneously being bedbound 50-80% of the time and doing everything for her baybeez. How’s that going to work then?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
All British people cook from scratch? What sort of dumb tit is this?
She has previously admitted ordering in Meals from gourmet meal service
She also trills orgasmically for Panda Express. In LA I am certain there is better and cheaper Chinese, Thai, pans Asian cuisine. Jizzing over Panda is like calling Taco Bell muy authentico.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Losing her two kids to her means losing the child support money and content for her SM..Also, if she does, she will no longer have any stick to beat Ioan with.The Abuser will become irrelevant, and she’ll hate that more than anything
I believe any judge will see how the children have been weaponized to try and get a bigger payout. This isn't a new game and she's not the first to play it.

Interesting to note that she's now saying once she gets her payout she plans to work as an actress again. This shows that all of the public theatrics about not being able to work because she simply cannot leave her babies is nonsense. This has always been about money. What a slip up.

My opinion.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I predict a garage sale....with paps to capture the indignity of it all.
Didn't Lisa Armstrong do this ?
Alice thinks that the indignity lies in selling your stuff. Really the indignity is in having the world see all the scrap she blew money on. The lace-up shirt springs to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh, Ioan is on TV and there's photos of Bianca looking gorgeous so Alice is having a meltdown. Move on, Alice FFS! Nobody here gets paid to give their opinion about you! We do it because you are vile!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
A private detective discovering internet trolls are being paid by her ex to hound her. 👀

One of the craziest things she’s come out with to date 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Alice has solely lived off men her entire life. Parasite.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The woman who has no money:
View attachment 1747489
View attachment 1747490

jesus christ, yes! Her parents were a university professor and a teacher!

Gives you insights at what she considers poor
Did the years living with Olivier give her this huge sense of entitlement that she has? He bought her designer clothes, paid for that taxi she kept waiting for hours. She has never got over that level of wealth, and thinks it should be hers by rights for the rest of her life. Lazy bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I look forward to the Tattle meet and greet courtesy of Alice bleeping Evans. How deluded can you be?

She should be worried what Burke and Hare are telling Bianca and Ioan. She fucked about and I hope she finds out.

Yes 😂
I actually would LOVE to have a tattle meet up! What an unintentional win that would be!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her fear of being irrelevant is what’s driving this.

She can’t even act being a good liar. Which is why she trips herself up and forgets the last lie she told.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Private detective > feeding and clothing children.
That’s it. She’s going into the bleeping sea.
Why do none of those bleeping enablers pick her up on this crap??
She is off her head pissed again. Now is the time for the WELLFAIR check, Tattlers, to the phones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It would really burn Alice up to accept she’s so unimportant we’re laughing at her for free while drinking coffee and then just getting off the Internet and going on with our lives. She needs to be so central to someone that we’re all paid actors who sit at our computers from 9 - 5 to say we think she dresses like an idiot and her brother can’t spell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
"You are awful."

Any other UK old farts suddenly remembering Dick Emery?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He has to get the lawyers on this tomorrow. Has to. as someone else said above this could be proof of some healing and movement with the girls and the therapy that Alice claims is “being forced upon them” - that was very telling on her twitter earlier. He mentioned them on that Welsh interview this weekend too about the football which wouldn’t have gone down well either.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.