Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AE: I do not intend to stay quiet.

Like I said, this will need to be a lifetime DVRO.

AE: I intend to get what I am owed

It won't be much lol.

AE: and then resurrect my career.

Says the piss artist who couldn't even do Cameo right.

PS Alice you are boring - however I think 'Evil HQ' was a bit of a gem. My troll doll lives there.

PPS who believes she hired a PI? Not me.
It’s the spy guy and he did it for free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The acting game is difficult for older women, particularly In Hollywood. But her biggest hindrance is her reputation, which is difficult and batshit. Does she honestly think she is going to revive her career, which was hardly stellar in the first instance.
Her biggest hindrance is her DVRO. She was warned by us, for free, but no, she had to go all scorched earth. 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Maybe she needs to fake another visit from the po po. She’s going to have to ratchet up the batshit to keep getting into the Fail.
I predict a garage sale....with paps to capture the indignity of it all.
Didn't Lisa Armstrong do this ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jealous. Of what?
I have a wonderful relationship, the wedding is next year in the most beautiful venue. Happy well-fed kids, lovely friends and more than $26.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh sweet karma chameleon, AE is full of the cooking spirits tonight (you know she ONLY cooks from scratch!!). While lacking money to feed her babiezzz, she has managed to pay a private detective to root out the paid trolls out to take her z list status down to a -yyyy. This poor lady who had gaul to offer advice is getting short straw tonight with AE and her motley entourage.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s flouncing like some spoilt, self entitled, rather dumb sixth former, who thinks they’re the next Helen Mirren, and is definitely the smartest one in the classroom 🤣
Dime store Helen Mirren 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I too am a private investigator. Alas, the socketh hath commeth on the Twitter.
Screenshot_20221120-130617~2.png

Screenshot_20221120-125948~3.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm not harassing Alice and I ain't getting paid tit. My opinions are my own and I keep them to tattle. Alice can only read tattle if she takes active steps to find the posts. The content isn't plastered to her front door or stapled to random telephone poles in her neighborhood. Alice goes looking because Alice feeds off news of herself the way a remora feeds off a shark.

And I am still not a paid IG shill. Don't know him. Never met him. Liked Wilde and started searching the cast.

Also, I thought that the girls couldn't be happier. Now they're suffering?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
New bio
View attachment 1747371
I btw skimmed pretty quickly over that New York thingy Ioan presented, they added a lot of stuff of him narrating/showing things all around New York (that he filmed last weekend as shown on Bianca's IG stories) there on top of the concert he presented, he comes across pretty well

Edited to add
View attachment 1747375
View attachment 1747376
Losing her two kids to her means losing the child support money and content for her SM..Also, if she does, she will no longer have any stick to beat Ioan with.The Abuser will become irrelevant, and she’ll hate that more than anything

• Heart
Reactions: 22
that poor woman made one very valid suggestion and Alice is chasing after her on her timeline, this is nuts
View attachment 1747412
View attachment 1747406View attachment 1747407View attachment 1747408View attachment 1747410
she was a bit weird a few hours ago, but no, only really now going off

nah, she has said this many times before
Welp, be kind. That woman suggested that Alice cook. What kind of sick duck says things like that? Of all the sick stuff on the web, how could she tell Alice to...cook?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Tell me the kids want
1.to go to their dad's to watch the world cup
2. have some thanksgiving time together
3. had a fantastic visitation with dad
4. are talking about Ryan Reynolds non stop bc their dad hung out with him

without telling me they want to go to their dad's this week while on vacation.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.