Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #143 "verifed DVRO"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at that broad, cheery smile. Shame a passerby couldn’t take a photo of them both together for the family album. Bianca loves the Big Apple. Alice has the Sour Grapes.
Bianca loves the Big Apple. Alice has the Sour Grapes, thread title right there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Bianca likely won’t post a pic of the 2 together simply cos it will go straight to the Daily mail with Alices antics attached to it.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Bianca likely won’t post a pic of the 2 together simply cos it will go straight to the Daily mail with Alices antics attached to it.
nah, I doubt that's the reason

she doesnt post many pics of them together because he doesnt like it. He didnt liked it when he and Alice were together either (as proven by the various "please dont post this" videos), but Alice just ignored his wishes.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Some of FM1's tweets didn't age well either.

"I’d really like good old BridgeOfSighs to show who she really is. You might have been so jelly bc we worked with Ioan for 7 years (and have the DMs to prove it) but our fan account for him was the best. We gave away all kinds of photos, DVDs and signed stuff."

LOL their fanclub was rubbish compared to Ioanonline. Did IG pay them? Hell no but he did the webmistress of IOL. And no I'm not 'jelly' of you.

FM1: Else totally unrelated posts a photo of my tweet talking about Mr Fartastic living on her dime meaning Broomstick Sugar Mama aka the lovely Bianca. So Andrea in her jelly rage takes that to mean I meant Alice’s money. Duh.If you are that stupid,Andrea, you should not be teeeting

Mr Fartastic? omg though to be fair they did see the light. Only took them 7 years.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I ended up disabling Javascript to stop the ads. I already have an ad blocker so it's not that. Anyone else know how to do it?

This didn't age well

"Some men can’t cope at all. They find the emotional and physical challenges of a menopausal partner too much. For some, in this case Gruffudd, it’s easier to seek out a newer, less complicated model of womanhood, someone who doesn’t burst into tears inexplicably, or fly into rages, or forget where she parked her car. Someone who still looks hot in a bikini."

Someone who is not a psycho...
IIRC, Sarah Vine (the author of this piece) split up with her husband Michael Gove around this time, and rumours were that he had cheated on her. So this article is just as much a dig at him as it is commentary about Alice.

A few months later a friend of mine came across his profile on a dating app :sick:. She is much younger than him by the way.

_119188988_gettyimages-542367682.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Totally agree. She was pissed off about the New York trip and the fleeting glimpse of Ioan on B’s SM and she has worked herself into a frenzy. She probably believes her own BS at this point. It’s exhausting.
If she does she needs to be in a psychiatric facility where the doctors will be able to treat her psychosis. If she doesn’t she’s an absolute monster and needs to face the legal consequences. As @M33L4 said the harm to her children is immense. They have no sense of safety or stability. This is something that will follow them for the rest of their lives.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
There is a chance that Alice's address falls within the LAPD jurisdiction. I'm firmly in West Hollywood. If this is the case, it would in fact be the LAPD to come out. I stand corrected if this is the case.

While I don't believe her narrative, I do believe for whatever reason the police paid her a visit. I'm sure Anne will sort it out. And one visit by the police does in no way negate a history of abuse if it happened. It simply shows that on one occasion it was not noted. This applies to a possible history of being in under the influence of drugs/alcohol with children at home. Officers would only be able to note that there was no evidence of this at-that-time.

I have no doubt the girls would ever say anything that could place Alice at risk with the police given her history of threatening self-harm (which she did again yesterday with her Tweet "But I would kill myself if I didn't have my girls.") Even if it means lying to protect her. That's a lot for little beings to hold.

This is my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Former FM bestie1: @AliceEvans is a complete liar and has to start banging on bc her ex and his gf are in NYC for a paying gig. Completely broke??? Hey alice Wtf? You have a GoFundMe for 5 grand. Using your kids like that to get sympathy. You are a pice of non-work.

Former FM bestie2: And who else has noticed how she has to Penelope her ex and the gf any time they get any press? Well, she could have been getting $$ every month but had an excuse. The $$ could have been settled but she turned it down. Don’t know what to tell ya!!

FM1: Bc she refused to listen to anything we said and depends on her EX to bail her out. Using her kids as pawns. Has. Indy for gin that she drinks in bed. She could have skipped the gin and bought some ramen for her kids.

They tagged the wrong Alice btw.
Oh so NOW they say they were giving her good advice, telling her to settle / get a job etc.

Lol, yeah right, way to rewrite history you pair of dozy, dim witted enablers.

• Sick
Former FM bestie1: @AliceEvans is a complete liar and has to start banging on bc her ex and his gf are in NYC for a paying gig. Completely broke??? Hey alice Wtf? You have a GoFundMe for 5 grand. Using your kids like that to get sympathy. You are a pice of non-work.

Former FM bestie2: And who else has noticed how she has to Penelope her ex and the gf any time they get any press? Well, she could have been getting $$ every month but had an excuse. The $$ could have been settled but she turned it down. Don’t know what to tell ya!!

FM1: Bc she refused to listen to anything we said and depends on her EX to bail her out. Using her kids as pawns. Has. Indy for gin that she drinks in bed. She could have skipped the gin and bought some ramen for her kids.

They tagged the wrong Alice btw.
Further tweets from Former FM'S

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahh shoot me, I love looking at HenryScarf twitter cos she has cute rabbits and I love rabbits. 😂. 20 min later I forgot what I’m doing on there Lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh so NOW they say they were giving her good advice, telling her to settle / get a job etc. Lol, yeah right, way to rewrite history you pair of dozy, dim witted enablers.
Actually I think they were trying to help AE. They considered her a friend lol. Needless to say AE ignored them and did what she wanted, ie, didn't settle out of court. AE wants to cause maximum damage to IG. The kids are collateral damage.

FM1: she’s jelly and drunk and a pill poppper. Look at how she texted us with her black eye and then refused to answer any texts after she threatened suicide. I don’t miss her damn games. But it makes me sick how she LIES in public and uses her kids.

This backs up the fact that her talk of ending it was just bullshit designed to manipulate. So she didn't want to answer any questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh so NOW they say they were giving her good advice, telling her to settle / get a job etc.

Lol, yeah right, way to rewrite history you pair of dozy, dim witted enablers.
in fairness after the TRO they clearly started to give her good advice in public (which is why she eventually dumped them) and stopped the constant baiting they were doing before it. This obviously doesnt negate the tit they did before it when they just bought Alice's narrative without any proof and did the dirty job for her, but it's at least something.

sometimes I would wish instead of just now slating Alice in public instead of Ioan they would share communications/texts they had with Alice to further prove how manipulative she is and how much she is lying, or share the things they said to some people in DMs also to the public, it would potentially help more people to see the light. But then again if you didnt saw through her at this stage of the game you probably never will. Maybe, if useful enough give them to Ioan even, though I can understand that they are against both parties at this stage (even if Ioan's reasons to dump them were a lot more reasonable than Alice's)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
IIRC, Sarah Vine (the author of this piece) split up with her husband Michael Gove around this time, and rumours were that he had cheated on her. So this article is just as much a dig at him as it is commentary about Alice.

A few months later a friend of mine came across his profile on a dating app :sick:. She is much younger than him by the way.

View attachment 1728656
Grindr?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1728656
She??! Rumours it is guys he is interested in.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Alice has me feeling actually physically sick with anger at everything she is prepared to do in the name of revenge but that really damage Ella & Elsie.

She neglects those girls. I would hate to see the cortisol levels they have. They must be constantly on edge.

I have often thought those precious children have a haunted look. Their hair does often look neglected. Not just hair that hadn't been brushed that day. Elsie is still at the age of needing assistance with this. This could have caused awful bullying for them at school. Alice is a lazy neglectful bleep. I bet when Ioan had Elsie going to his apartment earlier this year, that he saw Elsie & felt his heart drop due to Alices neglect. Poor girl, none of which is her or her sisters fault.

Also to those enabling Alice - can they really not compute that in cases where there is neglect/abuse taking place, but the police didn't happen to catch it on that specific visit - but that they have their suspicions as to what is happening (but on that visit they can't find enough "proof") that they speak to the children - who seem to be saying mostly ok things about their parent, but maybe mention that sometimes mummy dearest drinks and/or gets loud & angry - the police - they know that there is something "not quite right". Do those enablers (or Alice) seriously think that if the girls spoke to police & maybe said they were worried about mums behaviour - that the police would tell Alice that?! Of course not, they know full well that telling Alice that Ella & Elsie had some concerns would make life much worse for the girls the minute the police left.

It's exactly the same for thousands of men & women abused by their partners when police attend after reports of a disturbance. The abused party is very often too scared to tell the truth to the police, as they know it'll make their lives a hundred times worse. Especially those who can't leave that abusive partner or have no option, possibly for financial reasons, or they are just scared beyond belief, or have no much needed get out plan. How many times is domestic abuse missed by police on their 1st 2nd 3rd 4th call outs? Abusers are very good at hiding things. Often turning it round completely on to the person being abused. They go to great extents to bury & bedazzle the truth of the situation.
half the ‘enablers’ are fakes. People working for the Daily Mail, looking to raz her up

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.