Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #143 "verifed DVRO"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sometimes I would wish instead of just now slating Alice in public instead of Ioan they would share communications/texts they had with Alice to further prove how manipulative she is and how much she is lying, or share the things they said to some people in DMs also to the public, it would potentially help more people to see the light.
They won't because they are scared of mAlice. I wish they would too. After all what can she do to them? Rage on twitter? Publish and be damned I say. It would go some way to make amends for the tit they said before.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I used to live there. Me too! NYC this time of year is magical...
I wanna go!!

Yes Hinge and Bracket (whoever said that deserves a medal!) spill the tea. You were happy to slate Yo and Bianca. Cunts.

• Heart
I want to see photos of Ioan and Bianca in NYC and with his friends looking happy and healthy. They don't need to cater to the histrionics and abusive behavior of his ex. They should be able to live their lives without fear of public persecution by Alice and her minions. It has been two years now.

Enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
There is a chance that Alice's address falls within the LAPD jurisdiction. I'm firmly in West Hollywood. If this is the case, it would in fact be the LAPD to come out. I stand corrected if this is the case.

While I don't believe her narrative, I do believe for whatever reason the police paid her a visit. I'm sure Anne will sort it out. And one visit by the police does in no way negate a history of abuse if it happened. It simply shows that on one occasion it was not noted. This applies to a possible history of being in under the influence of drugs/alcohol with children at home. Officers would only be able to note that there was no evidence of this at-that-time.

I have no doubt the girls would ever say anything that could place Alice at risk with the police given her history of threatening self-harm (which she did again yesterday with her Tweet "But I would kill myself if I didn't have my girls.") Even if it means lying to protect her. That's a lot for little beings to hold.

This is my opinion.
Those girls have had it drummed into them that they will be taken away if they don't comply with what Alice demands of them.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Actually I think they were trying to help AE. They considered her a friend lol. Needless to say AE ignored them and did what she wanted, ie, didn't settle out of court. AE wants to cause maximum damage to IG. The kids are collateral damage.

FM1: she’s jelly and drunk and a pill poppper. Look at how she texted us with her black eye and then refused to answer any texts after she threatened suicide. I don’t miss her damn games. But it makes me sick how she LIES in public and uses her kids.

This backs up the fact that her talk of ending it was just bullshit designed to manipulate. So she didn't want to answer any questions.
Alice is a fairweather friend she's only around as long as it benefits her. Ioan knew what he was talking about when he said she didn't have any friends. I don't doubt these have given good advice but Alice is an addict and will only respond positively to someone feeding her addiction. She'll always find a reason why she can't help herself or why something won't work.

• Sick
I wanna go!!

Yes Hinge and Bracket (whoever said that deserves a medal!) spill the tea. You were happy to slate Yo and Bianca. Cunts.
My hope is that her two former BFFs offer evidence to support her history of unstable and at times frightening behavior to Ioan's lawyers. I feel they owe it to Ioan and have a duty to protect the girls. They clearly know the Alice that differs from her public persona. They have made that very clear.

Perhaps they were the ones that called for a welfare check. I wouldn't judge them for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She starts off with a plan that’s a bit dramatic for the media but within the realms of possibility then quickly deteriorates into her far-fetched hysterical nonsense. It’s like she loses sight of what her goal was and ends up looking like a demented fruitloop.
Only looks like😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
it's funny how Alice comments on everything except something she clearly cant defend
Screenshot_20221113-233857_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221113-233829_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Yeah I think it’s traffic related too. Someone was concerned about her driving and it likely was erratic if you look at her tweets around the same time. She was raging.
Me being totally silly here after her shenanigans these past few days. Perhaps she was so out of it that she got either the rat, or the squirrel to drive, mind you I’m sure both would be better drivers than the Abuser drunk or sober.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No, is she expecting Ioan to call her about the police wellfare (sic) check? And there we have her ulterior motive.
2212C03E-CBA1-4D3B-9165-926688BE4288.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I like how Alice doesnt realize that the user advocates for Ioan to take the kids away LOL
Screenshot_20221113-234645_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221113-234724_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh, RTP, you know that Alice is a true ally of all POC. She just doesn't want her kids (well, one of her kids) to have to go school with them 😬

It's Sunday morning here in dreary southern England and I'm hiding in a dark corner of my house, being all middle-aged, bitter and twisted and trembling in fear in case the LAPD find out that I once called Alice an "old trout" on Tattle. If I get arrested, you'd all better contribute to my GoFundMe for my bail money!! 💷
We’ll be there for you, don’t worry. Here in sunny South Wales today I was queuing outside my doctor’s surgery for my covid booster and flu jab, people not only didn’t have coats on, it was so warm they were taking off their jumpers. Some souls were waiting with me wearing shorts and t shirts. It’s almost the middle of November! The world in so many ways is just tipsy turvy and very little makes sense, especially the Abuser,

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.