Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #143 "verifed DVRO"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony of one of her main FMs moaning about "bratty" children who don't get their own way threatening to call CPS.

I honestly think these people exist in a parallel universe sometimes.
I think that they have one brain cell between them that they pass around. You can tell by the replies that some poor souls haven’t had their turn with said brain cell for a considerable time

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's admitting that she's making a scene to make him contact her. Which I assume is a breach of the restraining order.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
it's funny how Alice comments on everything except something she clearly cant defend
View attachment 1728801
View attachment 1728800
Is mAlice that thick she doesn't realise all those documents are in the public domain?
Honestly I'm a chilled person, but boy does she boil my pee at times 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Re NYC, I've never been either, defo on my.l list for 2023.
We need some kinda of tattle meeting, I'd really like to meet all of you in real life. We all come from different walks of life/age etc and I love that fact !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Alice hun you said "your truth" for a whole year. nothing stops you to do it in court now
Screenshot_20221113-235245_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221113-235323_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221113-235216_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221114-000710_Twitter.jpg

Did she just admit she tried to contact people connected somehow to Ioan? Lawyers perhaps or even colleagues and the producers of the event in New York?
i suppose she means she asked people for money
She's admitting that she's making a scene to make him contact her. Which I assume is a breach of the restraining order.
she also implies later that she tries him to abandon the trip

If I was Marie I would call in sick tommorrow

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So she posted saying she had no money apart from $29 or whatever. Now she is saying it’s the three day weekend that she hasn’t got any access to money? So she isn’t totally destitute (again) it’s just this weekend and (like I said in my earlier message) it just happened to be a weekend when I & B were in NY and by next week there will be no further mention of her being broke again. 🙄

The negative drama she craves all the time is unreal. As for lying in bed with the girls terrified someone will come to the house to kill her or whatever…Well, stop encouraging unstable random men on Twitter. That might be a start no? If God forbid anyone turned up at her house it will be through her own doing and the oddballs she attracts.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Marie, good luck tomorrow, My love. You’re gonna need it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Did she just admit she tried to contact people connected somehow to Ioan? Lawyers perhaps or even colleagues and the producers of the event in New York?
I love the fact that she agreed with the user, saying it was right for the police to go there.
She really is that dumb 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How long before she’s doxxing? Laughable they’re going off about faceless accounts. I give to you Loopy, MLM, Ashley, DebfromPA, Scarf-what’s it & Rdinlondon. None of whom use their own names. duck off and gimme peace.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg I'm under a lot of stress right now (personal stuff) but one of Alice's new, male fans on Twitter has a shoe fetish and I. Can't. Stop. Laughing. 🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
OMG! I hope her lawyer calls her soon and tells her to get off Twitter immediately.
I think it’s more likely they’ll call to sack her. She’s a completely lost cause, and after this little excursion of hers on twitter they will see that. Besides, it might not do their reputation any good to be seen representing her. I don’t know, what do those with knowledge of how these things work think?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Probably Matt Rhys, "hey Matt it's Alice Evans here did you hear what Ioan did? He upped and left me and the babies and we have no food.... can you get that in a segment this weekend? Also use a photo of the three of us from the good old days when I always gave you a warm welcome in the valleys 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
AE: They spend their days on tattle taking screenshots of things I write on SM and talking about me. But they don't have the courage to show their faces or even explain what their issue is.

LOL

AE: Facing a three day weekend with no actual access to money I was totally freaked out.

FFS - You grifted $300 but that's not enough?

AE: I am not allowed to contact him.

It's that pesky DVRO lol. However she said she did contact him (wizard?) begging for money and he told her she was breaking the RO!

AE: I tried contacting a lot of people before I posted.

No you didn't.

• Heart
this is false, with his agreement she can go with the kids wherever she likes. This will not change after the divorce either unless he gives up legal custody (which he doesnt)
2022_11_14_00_10_52_2_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_JennPerla_RaptorsUniverse_It_s_awful._It_s_the_la.png

says the person who spends her entire life on twitter
2022_11_14_00_12_42_2_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_MLMPrivate_superlorna69_Mikki1011_StuWatts73_Is.png

by that logic Alice wants to be Bianca LMAO (thats true tho)
2022_11_14_00_18_45_2_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_MLMPrivate_superlorna69_Mikki1011_StuWatts73_Al.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I think it’s more likely they’ll call to sack her. She’s a completely lost cause, and after this little excursion of hers on twitter they will see that. Besides, it might not do their reputation any good to be seen representing her. I don’t know, what do those with knowledge of how these things work think?
My ex had four attorneys quit his abusive ass. One in a court hearing. And he was the one paying.

I don't know about Hollywood lawyers. Is bad press better than no press? 😏🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh, Alice. Just stop reading here since the truth is too hard to handle. Stay in your Twitter echo chamber and continue letting people blow smoke up your ass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
My ex had four attorneys quit his abusive ass. One in a court hearing. And he was the one paying.

I don't know about Hollywood lawyers. Is bad press better than no press? 😏🤷🏻‍♀️
lawyers dont generally sack their clients because it causes them issues and requires also a long process in court to get removed.

Maybe he has blocked her from leaving CA given her threat to abscond to the UK?
this is certainly the case and pretty reasonable.

it's also pretty dangerous because in theory Alice could move to the UK and then when the custody case comes up claim that the kids live now in the UK and it wouldnt be in their best interest to move them back. It's a pretty common tactic.

though now that they have a temporary custody agreement filed this shouldnt be a danger anymore.

AE: I am not allowed to contact him.

It's that pesky DVRO lol. However she said she did contact him (wizard?) begging for money and he told her she was breaking the RO!
when did that happen?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.