Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #142 The life we have taken on here requires a higher income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s a bit late for Halloween, but managed to screenshot this off a twitter feed recently talking about AE. Although it was pre-DVRO, let’s not forget how foul and mad she has been in respect of Bianca. The sheer lies- I am sure their father would
loved to have seen his daughters. She has to realize that, surely?

View attachment 1703031
so that's the awful thing she had discovered from which she no longer can save Ioan from but still her kids? :ROFLMAO:

from which feed is that from?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I know it’s a bit late for Halloween, but managed to screenshot this off a twitter feed recently talking about AE. Although it was pre-DVRO, let’s not forget how foul and mad she has been in respect of Bianca. The sheer lies- I am sure their father would

View attachment 1703031
Is that a direct message?

• Sick
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1703031
Just out of interest, what is to awful with wicca society that she has to protect her babies from?! I thought it was just people celebrating solstice and wearing leaves ond flowers in their hair and basically being white witches, no? Owww, I get it! She wanted to send righteous followers after the witch?! FFS!! 🙄🙄

What I keep meaning to say about big Al: I do strongly believe she has what is referred to as "alcoholic degradation". Basically, with years of alcohol abuse not only your liver gives in (and first sign is person getting really drunk from small amounts of alcohol when before they could drink loads and not appear drunk) but it also begins to destroy the brain. Which affects cognition, memory and behaviour. Of course she is not somebody who drank bottle of vodka a day since early teens, but the combination of her drinking/ whatever pills she is (or used to) taking/ untreated mental issues and sedentary isolated life has caused her personality to deteriorate further. I kept thinking about her latest Twitter-ing: without Yo she basically had nothing at all. She is boring and stupid. But now Im thinking it’s not just not being able to talk about him, its everything together. Yes she was always outrageous and horrible, but I have a feeling that she is on the slow decline. She really really needs to get out and do something with her life, otherwise her future is sitting in the darkened mouldy room wrapped in horseblankets muttering to herself, tweeting and screaming at the computer screen. The less you do, the harder it is to get going… what a train wreck and oh so self inflicted. You have taught us a lot, big Al, and all about how NOT to do things..

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
God it’s so painful reading her Twitter when she acts like she’s so kind and giving 🤣🤣🤣. Like are people lapping this tit up or what?
🙏🙏🙏 Thank you lovely you've made my day 🙌🙌🙌😂😂😂

Give it time my friend, give it time 🤣
Her Mother Teresa act on Twitter is driving me nuts, is she trying to gloss over all the tit and havoc she has caused...thinking that if I'm nice enough people will forget everything?
We have receipts! The whole bleeping world has them at this point 🤣
She's channeling Bianca silly 🙏👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She calls herself a celebrity ? Most people wouldn’t have heard of her. They might have heard of Ioan but not her. twit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She calls herself a celebrity ? Most people wouldn’t have heard of her. They might have heard of Ioan but not her. twit
I had never heard of her and would say she's infamous due to the acrimonious divorce. Ioan is the celebrity out of all of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just out of interest, what is to awful with wicca society that she has to protect her babies from?! I thought it was just people celebrating solstice and wearing leaves ond flowers in their hair and basically being white witches, no? Owww, I get it! She wanted to send righteous followers after the witch?! FFS!! 🙄🙄

What I keep meaning to say about big Al: I do strongly believe she has what is referred to as "alcoholic degradation". Basically, with years of alcohol abuse not only your liver gives in (and first sign is person getting really drunk from small amounts of alcohol when before they could drink loads and not appear drunk) but it also begins to destroy the brain. Which affects cognition, memory and behaviour. Of course she is not somebody who drank bottle of vodka a day since early teens, but the combination of her drinking/ whatever pills she is (or used to) taking/ untreated mental issues and sedentary isolated life has caused her personality to deteriorate further. I kept thinking about her latest Twitter-ing: without Yo she basically had nothing at all. She is boring and stupid. But now Im thinking it’s not just not being able to talk about him, its everything together. Yes she was always outrageous and horrible, but I have a feeling that she is on the slow decline. She really really needs to get out and do something with her life, otherwise her future is sitting in the darkened mouldy room wrapped in horseblankets muttering to herself, tweeting and screaming at the computer screen. The less you do, the harder it is to get going… what a train wreck and oh so self inflicted. You have taught us a lot, big Al, and all about how NOT to do things..
she is setting up her excuse that if the kids ever end up liking her it will be due to evil witch craft (just like Ioan)

or she actually believes in it lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The only way Ioan could have left her is due to witchcraft. Alice is so amazing and wonderful and giving that there could be no other reason. I just can’t work out if she actually believes this or just wants others to believe it.
And this is exactly why rehab won’t work. It isn’t her, it’s the witchcraft.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nothing Bianca said so far is Wiccan. The Secret is most certainly not Wiccan.

And Alice, running into a teenager's room to mess with their privacy isn't being eccentric, it's being a bleep.

And about wanting Ioan and being jealous over it. Here's the thing. I think Ioan is good looking (a bit old for me and not exactly my type, but I wouldn't say No based on his looks - he is objectively very handsome). Plus he's Welsh speaking, which is a huge plus for me. That said, very few things would dry me up as fast as a dude going Wuw you for ever and ever baby angel mwa mwa. JFC I feel second hand embaressment just writing that. So Bianca can keep him. Or Alice. Or any lady here. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You just have to assume that Bro is holding Alices “childhood funds” and/or she’s giving him some.

View attachment 1702877
Its the first Friday of the month, so it's payday for all of us Tattlers... Ioan I hope we got our bonuses this month... I'm off to Trader Joe's to stock up with wine, dog blankets, maybe a new pair of Crocs and a few statues of Aristotle, must dash as Elon has promised me a blue tick if I can prove I'm a real pixie who hails from Devon....
Alice is still a cnut...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The problem is that Alex/Lupine has no idea himself what concern trolling is. worrying about the effects a abuser has on kids is certainly not. What Alice often does on twitter is OTOH (in fact her second tweet here is!)

People like Lupine/Alice use the term "concern trolling" as a protection shield for their abusive views. Bit like an DARVO (another favourite of them)
Screenshot_20221104-112306_Twitter.jpg

i like how she makes it sound like twitter is closer to real life than texting
Screenshot_20221104-113108_Twitter.jpg

i got my 4th before the most ill person on the planet

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
How long has it been since she last bothered to visit phonyTone one of her UK trips? 10? 20?

She’s too sick for a covid vaccine. I had no idea it works like that. I thought people with health conditions got it first? However I see that many people diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome report worsening symptoms after the vaccine.

Go figure.

Maybe she shouldn’t risk it, it will make her health even worse. She won’t be able to get out of bed at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How long has it been since she last bothered to visit phonyTone one of her UK trips? 10? 20?

She’s too sick for a covid vaccine. I had no idea it works like that. I thought people with health conditions got it first? However I see that many people diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome report worsening symptoms after the vaccine.

Go figure.

Maybe she shouldn’t risk it, it will make her health even worse. She won’t be able to get out of bed at all.
AFAIK you only dont get it if you have high fever on the week where you would get it.

sounds indeed to me like she isnt considered compromised enough to get it recommended/priorty (like I did), though isnt it in the USA that it's recommended for anyone over 12 anyway?

have to say the 4th shot was by far the worst for me though

edit: also she had covid less than 6 months ago, normally she cant get it only now anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
AE: It's been available for a while. It's supposed to be amazing. I just need to get well for more than 2 days at a time to go get it.

She is upping her malingerer game since BW came out with her latest health news. The "I'm sicker than you are" game. As for the covid vaccine being 'amazing' you'd swear she was talking about ecstasy pills.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She goes to bed at 7pm?! My arse.
Those girls really are left to their own devices (and actual devices) aren’t they? She’s a bleep.

• Heart
AE's greatest internet hits/shits - to be regurgitated regularly

I was blindsided.
I never attacked anyone who didn't deserve it.
They are PAID trolls [she has to use Sockcock for this one now]
The babies LOVE me.
I am one of the NICEST people. Be kind.
I can't wait to do acting again when the babies are older.
I am a SINGLE mother trying to feed her babies.
I never did anything wrong and there is NO EVIDENCE that I did.
I get so much tit from evil people.
They are MY girls! I gave up EVERYTHING for them.
I had a mini-crisis.
My speech is gagged.
I'm a binger but have never been addicted.
Our lives have been ruined but I am trying to pick up the pieces.

Ad nauseam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If she has any form of longterm illness or an issue with her immune system, she would have already had it! I had my 4th about 6 weeks ago, due to immune system problems (technically being ill all the time, but I'm not, if that makes sense!). So she is just talking out of her arse, as per usual! That tweet is begging for someone to say, are you okay?
Feck orfffff! Malice 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
edit: also she had covid less than 6 months ago, normally she cant get it only now anyway
But did she though? Wasn’t that when Ioan and Bianca were on a red carpet in France? It all seemed contrived to me, like she planned the story in advance and waited patiently for him and B to be in the media to come out with it, playing every possible pity card along the way. 🤔

That being a scam would also explain why she’s so keen to get a 4th vaccine now, just 6 months after having covid and being 3x vaccinated. Hmmm…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pft. I had covid jab #4 a month ago and tested positive for covid this morning and I'm ill. While I'm all for getting your jabs, no, it is not 'amazing'. I just might be more ill without it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.