Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #142 The life we have taken on here requires a higher income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AE: They love the drinking thing. They're not very smart so it's the best they can come up with.

Smartest person in the room again lol

AE: They also like to take shots at my kids ("those poor kids") because... uh.. they're somehow psychic or they live secretly in my house!

So expressing concern for PAed kids used as pawns and props is 'taking shots at them'?? duck off mAlice.

AE: Oh + apparently I hit people! (I don't, but..)

IG said she struck him on the head and neck in a court document. Not for the first time imo.

AE: I run in all the time. And out. And she was laughing too. She says stuff like this but she also says she loves having a slightly eccentric mum!

At 13 I doubt Ella likes her mum bursting into her room and earwigging her convos with friends. No boundaries as usual.

AE: I'm a bit of an idiot..

Yup.

AE: I try to give back and be kind.

LMAO

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm surprised she hasn't claimed lupus or Lymes disease yet.
I think she has claimed long-term Lyme. She claims they keep testing her for lupus. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have a hypochondriac sister-in-law. Though she does have some things genuinely wrong with her, she has the uncanny ability to find quack Doctors who will diagnose her with anything she thinks it is and even do unnecessary surgeries.

Alice - call me. I'll hook a sista up. You'll have that MS diagnosis in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm surprised she hasn't claimed lupus or Lymes disease yet.
Give it time my friend, give it time 🤣
Her Mother Teresa act on Twitter is driving me nuts, is she trying to gloss over all the tit and havoc she has caused...thinking that if I'm nice enough people will forget everything?
We have receipts! The whole bleeping world has them at this point 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Thank you @StoneMountain 🙏🏼 and congrats @kingseven on the fab title 🙌🏼🙌🏼🎉

She always has to put criticism down to something other than herself (or as she calls it ‘hate’ 🙄).

George Clooney, Brad Pitt, take a seat, Ioan Gruffudd has entered the room. Who knows, we might get a sniff of his Welsh lamb chops.

Alice if we fancied our chances with Ioan we would resent Bianca not you. As usual you’re making no sense at all.

View attachment 1700363
It seems Alice is the only person who “fancies a chance” with her soon to be ex. Ioan seems nice, but that's about as far as it goes. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She posted this in August 2019 about psoriatic arthritis: I have just this week gotten this diagnosis after ten years of being in the Fibro/CFS/Lyme Disease wilderness whilst never feeing that what I had fit perfectly into any of these.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
How absolute out of your tata’s do you need to be to mis-hear Harry Styles as Aristotle??
Alice, love. Your content stinks of lies and desperation. Do better.
And why would she admit to eavesdropping on her daughter’s private phone conversations? (Not that I believe Alice for one minute) 😏

Reactions: 15
It seems Alice is the only person who “fancies a chance” with her soon to be ex. Ioan seems nice, but that's about as far as it goes. 🙄
Even if we were interested, we’ve seen the way he looks at Bianca… we’re all screwed!!!!

Hi Alice! 👋

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
You just have to assume that Bro is holding Alices “childhood funds” and/or she’s giving him some.

030FA05D-9F0F-46DB-BF43-A56CBC3D4A78.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Does she forget we all heard her daughter begging her not to drink..and to be a mother? That was the ‘bleeping tedious’ one. Yes those poor girls, the public humiliation, their mother passed out or playing dead - the bizarre dramatics for Ioan’s attention. The hypochondria, public rages, the begging on GFM and buying crates of wine. Those poor, poor girls. If only she would sober up enough to see what it’s doing to them and how humiliating and disturbing she is. She might stop spending her days in bed googling illnesses and start being a mother to them.

I can’t imagine their creepy unemployed uncle is much comfort to them either.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
her management (back then she was actually occasionally working) will have requested her blue tick, she said back then that they were the ones to force her and Ioan on twitter after all
Does she forget we all heard her daughter begging her not to drink..and to be a mother? That was the ‘bleeping tedious’ one. Yes those poor girls, the public humiliation, their mother passed out or playing dead - the bizarre dramatics for Ioan’s attention. The hypochondria, public rages, the begging on GFM and buying crates of wine. Those poor, poor girls. If only she would sober up enough to see what it’s doing to them. How humiliating and disturbing she is. She might stop spending her days in bed googling illnesses and start being a mother to them.

m
the Harry Styles one, even if more harmless than those things, is another example

the kids will not tell her that out of fear/love but a parent like her is maximum embarrassment

case in point:
Screenshot_20221104-054715_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
so I looked at Biancas Twitter for first time. People actually still abusing her on that. Calling her a bleep etc. I reported that one although I’m pretty tit at twitter as I don’t usually use it.

• Sad
  • Wow
her management (back then she was actually occasionally working) will have requested her blue tick, she said back then that they were the ones to force her and Ioan on twitter after all

the Harry Styles one, even if more harmless than those things, is another example

the kids will not tell her that out of fear/love but a parent like her is maximum embarrassment

case in point:
View attachment 1702882
They’re just props in her SM show like Ioan was. 😞 I expect big E refuses to be pictured for Alice’s social media because the whole circus is as embarrassing and painful to her as the drinking and ‘poor me’ hypochondria.

It must be awful having a mother that doesn’t get out of bed most days. Let’s hope there’s no depression in the family because both girls will be hit hard by their mid teens based on Alice’s behaviour alone.

She says they’re happy but how can they be? She said Ioan was happy during their marriage and we’ve heard the recordings. he was clearly as miserable as hell. I wonder if one of the girls have moved into the garage yet? I guess big E probably has.

I think big E does tell her how awful it all is but she’s not about to tweet that. She just makes up anecdotes of what she wishes was going on.

13: Mum did you block the bleep?
Me - Baffled and aghast… ‘No she blocked me’
13: Who blocked you, what are you talking about?
Me: The bleep, you said the bleep?
13: I asked if you locked the door.
Me: Oh yes, the door! No, it’s in the front yard, I took it off it’s hinges again.

How we both laughed.. she loves my drunken blackouts quirky eccentricities

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I know it’s a bit late for Halloween, but managed to screenshot this off a twitter feed recently talking about AE. Although it was pre-DVRO, let’s not forget how foul and mad she has been in respect of Bianca. The sheer lies- I am sure their father would
loved to have seen his daughters. She has to realize that, surely?

9FF66290-98A6-4C17-953A-2BDF5E187DEC.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.