Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #142 The life we have taken on here requires a higher income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure Ella will be mortified that Alice has invented this story about her and posted it on twitter.
given that Alice mentioned once that Alice is a Sudeikis fangirl I wonder if she did this on purpose lol

edit: lol she actually tweeted this 3 days before we found out about Bianca. Hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 12
AE: I was interested in addiction to be honest. I'm a binger but have never been addicted. I gave up smoking cold turkey. I wanted to know what real addiction was like and it definitely helped.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

AE: I have hated people before, but only because they have done things to me or somebody I love. Can't understand this hatred of somebody because you fancy your chances with her soon to be ex-husband.

That's strange. She really should understand it as she hates Bianca because she fancies her chances with B's boyfriend.

AE: They know absolutely NOTHING and yet they spend hours and hours trying to invent things I have done. If you have to invent them, why?

I'll give you a clue dear. 113 pages. Ring a bell? Welp's ginormous pdf? A 3 year DVRO?

AE: My kids LOVE me. I laugh when I see "I just feel sorry for those poor kids" LOL!

Parental alienation is still child abuse even if the kids LOVE the alienator. And it's not funny either.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
So if her Aristotle/ Harry Styles shtick is true, she’s earywigging on the contact between Ioan and the girls and/or Ella and her friends? Sounds like a conversation you’d have with a daddy prevented from seeing you for a while, surely your friends would already know that?

Reactions: 30
Lol at the idea that people are mean to poor old big Al cos they fancy their chances with Ioan. If that were the case everyone would be being mean to Bianca, seeing as she’s the one with Ioan’s seven inches inside her every night, as they say. Yet people are overwhelmingly positive and kind about Bianca as she’s proven herself over these past months to be a sincere, compassionate and caring person (from what we’ve seen). Almost like fancying Ioan is nothing to do with why everyone despises Alice...

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Lol at the idea that people are mean to poor old big Al cos they fancy their chances with Ioan. If that were the case everyone would be being mean to Bianca, seeing as she’s the one with Ioan’s seven inches inside her every night, as they say. Yet people are overwhelmingly positive and kind about Bianca as she’s proven herself over these past months to be a sincere, compassionate and caring person (from what we’ve seen). Almost like fancying Ioan is nothing to do with why everyone despises Alice...
He doesn’t want to speak to her ever again. As if that’s why people call her out. Her delusions of grandeur are off the scale.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Tbf all the women (and most of the men) in this world have more chance with Ioan than Alice does.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
"They're mean to you 'cause they're jealous" is a lie that mums tell to their daughters to make them feel better - and that narcs tell to themselves.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
"They're mean to you 'cause they're jealous" is a lie that mums tell to their daughters to make them feel better - and that narcs tell to themselves.
It can be true. mAlice was abusive to Bianca because she was green with envy. And she will be until her dying day.

• Sick
She’s went from showing him her ass to doing it on Twitter. Oh wait, she’s been doing that for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So if her Aristotle/ Harry Styles shtick is true, she’s earywigging on the contact between Ioan and the girls and/or Ella and her friends? Sounds like a conversation you’d have with a daddy prevented from seeing you for a while, surely your friends would already know that?
Even IF this happened and Alice eavesdropped, WHY would she burst in on a conversation she's not a part of? Geez, give the girl some privacy, even if it's only a conversation with her friends. But yes, good point, about friends knowing what you're into--I was very aware of my friend Lisa's obsession with Andy Gibb! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her "Harry Styles sounds like Aristotle" thing is made up.
If you search on Twitter, "Harry Styles Aristotle" has been around for a while.
She's just jumping on another bandwagon, clinging on for relevance and desperately seeking attention, while shamelessly using her daughter in the process.

ETA my search history has gone to 💩 because of this woman 🤣

Also he says he has a million questions to ask her in the DM. So he’s direct messaging her pretending to be someone else. He’s prob after any $ she gets in divorce. Seems like a scammer to me.
Well she did set up a "Go Fraud Me", so it takes one to know one I guess 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Alice trying to kid herself that people are mean to her because they fancy the ex hub. How delusional can she possibly get? She thinks if she says/tweets it often enough that she'll believe it herself! It's all the years of abuse Alice, that's why you're hated. Ioan, Ella & Elsie, Bianca (with evidence). There will be hundreds of others too - as seen on Instagram/Twitter & going back 20 years + (IMDb?). Plus people who have the bad fortune to be anywhere near you. Such a toxic person. At what point will she realise it's her that's the problem (my guessing - never)

Re picture, I'm thinking - If only it were real 🐍! Does it match the hideous watch she insisted she had from Ioan?

Whoops, Better call Instapol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
"And she thought I said delicious tea and I actually said judiciously"
"And then a rat ate the wiring in my car!"
"And then I said my daughter was drinking coffee for a hangover"
"And I know it's June but I'm going to put on for you the best film of all time, the Christmas Card."

I can see it now. Hopefully they will all be deaf and able to sleep through it....
This is it! 😂 So that’s the programme sorted, she just needs to work on the delivery now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she have to sexualise everything?

Yes Alice, I think you are a terrible mother and ex wife because I want to run off with your ex husband, whose name I didn't even know and couldn't tell you one thing he had been in.

Truth be known, I'm way more fascinated by Alice than her ex. Wait, I have had a come to Jesus moment. It must be Alice I want to run off with. Secretly I'm jealous of Emma, that witch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
slay Ella
2CgqzVg.png

this is called appeasing Alice

(kudos to fake doc btw)
x2oerfJ.png

Alice's biggest dream is to have MS at this point
JXRzwzj.png

cut her some slack, it makes about 80 % of her engagement rates after all
WueixqM.png

I agree
tHmAPDi.png

there are even fake accounts of my mom on FB, that's really nothing special lol
Kh4Zs9n.png

I like how her definition of abuse always gets very broad when it's not about her own abuse inflicted on others
TfLDyVl.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.