Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #142 The life we have taken on here requires a higher income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bianca is doing well sticking with him while all this goes on in the background. Many partners would run a mile from such a viscious ex creating so much trouble.
I’m guessing that Alice’s thinking, if she continually causes trouble they will split up! Thank goodness it’s making them stronger 💪🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1725542

Isn’t this what triggered her last financial meltdown, that her card was declined?

Its like that old joke: How can my checking account be overdrawn? I still have checks left!

Alice doesn’t say whether it’s a debit or credit card, but it is apparently magic. You can just keep using it and using it, and the money magically replenishes itself.

It’s hard to believe that a woman in her 50s has no grasp of household budgeting, but Alice is living proof of that, I guess.
Ioan probably pays her credit card bill and she's just maxed it out until the next payment date. The bill clears magically every month and she's so naive from being a kept woman her entire life that she doesn't understand.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Still very few interactions, I wonder if that’s why she’s so desperate for more attention? And what’s with all the ‘can’t feed the kids’, ‘can’t take any more of this’ and full on breaking the DVRO repeatedly?

… has she decided to load the kids off on Ioan and go to jail for the media attention?? She’s falling into an abyss of anonymity. What else does she have apart from her Twitter audience but even they’re leaving her.

Strange woman, everything she does fails, why would this stunt be any different? Or doesn’t she think he would dare? Go on Ioan, be a doormat forever or act now. 👏🏼.. 👏🏼

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion
Bianca is enjoying NY sunshine while Alice is whining her wine card is declined!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alice, in Ioan's evidence to the court he submitted the transcript of a video of you drunk and calling Ella a "witch" on her birthday.

Seriously what the duck is wrong with you? Saying things on Twitter and CAPITALISING the odd WORD doesn't make it true. Grow up, take some responsibility and stop lying, you utter embarrassment.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
My heart just breaks for Ioan’s daughters. To be living with such an abusive, selfish, nasty, evil, narcissist who i won’t call their mother as isn’t one. The Abuser does not deserve those beautiful girls

• Heart
Reactions: 33
$26 in my account to “feed my babies”. Don’t think for a minute this is true, but are we supposed to believe that this 54 year old Mother of the Century has completely bare cupboards, fridge and freezer and can’t survive the weekend without begging for handouts?! This absolutely takes the piss out of the millions of truly destitute people.
You are an utter disgrace Alice. A terrible human. An embarrassment to your “babies”. You disgust me. Get. A. bleeping. Job.
Alice, get a big packet of mince and make a bolognaise - you can add in mushroom to pack it out and lentils, that will stretch over 2 days and cost very little, you can have it with spaghetti one night and jacket potatoes another, i hear you are vegetarian so you can make a smaller batch with lentils alongside the girl’s. Get a loaf of bread, toast and sandwiches for the 3 days. Beans on toast, a packet of ham.

How she can bleat on about how poor she is when she’s living in Hollywood, doing nothing whilst we are all working our tits off during a cost of living crisis?!! Jesus, read the bleeping room!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
All those videos she posted herself when she was pissed up, the downright crazy ones when she falls down the side of the bed, shame the police weren’t knocking during that period. Get help Alice, proper help.

Latest….Bianca looking well and happy and loving life.

View attachment 1725457
As Alice no doubt thinks- ‘SHE’S LEANING ON A RAIL.’ That’s definitely mocking Alice subliminally. Alice always leans on a rail. It’s a way of saying to Alice ‘I am
younger and prettier than you’.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.