Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #142 The life we have taken on here requires a higher income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sometimes wonder if Alice just forgets how many videos of her being blotto are online, or that Ioan provided tons of evidence of what she has been doing to her kids
hY0ISCt.png

"I'm grateful for all my enablers"

I btw like how the magnitute of real life support seems to change every day
5cbj8tJ.png

lol she went total batshit on people telling her exactly this, who is she kidding (also "kind" lmao)
w7wToet.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
AE: I think I have selective hearing ...

Back tracking huh?

Although, to be fair, whenever I read or hear "Alice Evans" I mistake it for "C*nt" so I get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God it’s so painful reading her Twitter when she acts like she’s so kind and giving 🤣🤣🤣. Like are people lapping this tit up or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
slay Ella
View attachment 1702055
this is called appeasing Alice

(kudos to fake doc btw)
View attachment 1702056
Alice's biggest dream is to have MS at this point
View attachment 1702057
cut her some slack, it makes about 80 % of her engagement rates after all
View attachment 1702106
I agree
View attachment 1702107

there are even fake accounts of my mom on FB, that's really nothing special lol
View attachment 1702200
I like how her definition of abuse always gets very broad when it's not about her own abuse inflicted on others
View attachment 1702201
she doesn't understand how blocking works

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does verification just happen like that? I don’t believe her.

Reactions: 11
This is the current criteria for a blue Check on twitter. On Monday it changes apparently. I wonder if Alice can stump up $8 a month.

Individual in entertainment

Individual accounts of artists, performers, directors, and others in similar public-facing roles associated with such entities or their productions.
Prerequisites:
  • Profile links to official website of Verified entertainment entity referencing applicant provided as notability evidence
  • Account must satisfy the criteria outlined in the above category denoting active accounts
You may also be required to provide the following information to determine your notability and authenticity:

• A link to the applicant's IMDB page containing 50+ production credits
  • Links to 3 articles featuring applicant from Verified news publishers within the last 6 months
  • A link to a website that specifically reference applicant’s Twitter account and is the website of an official site of an already Verified organization
  • A photo of a valid government-issued ID
  • Official websites or news articles published by already Verified organizations that reference the applicant’s Twitter handle or registered email address can help authenticate the applicant's account

This is the current criteria for a blue Check on twitter. On Monday it changes apparently. I wonder if Alice can stump up $8 a month.

Individual in entertainment

Individual accounts of artists, performers, directors, and others in similar public-facing roles associated with such entities or their productions.
Prerequisites:
  • Profile links to official website of Verified entertainment entity referencing applicant provided as notability evidence
  • Account must satisfy the criteria outlined in the above category denoting active accounts
You may also be required to provide the following information to determine your notability and authenticity:

• A link to the applicant's IMDB page containing 50+ production credits
  • Links to 3 articles featuring applicant from Verified news publishers within the last 6 months
  • A link to a website that specifically reference applicant’s Twitter account and is the website of an official site of an already Verified organization
  • A photo of a valid government-issued ID
  • Official websites or news articles published by already Verified organizations that reference the applicant’s Twitter handle or registered email address can help authenticate the applicant's account
She only has 42 IMDB credits and would have had fewer when she got the blue tick. But the requirements might have been lower then.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She only has 42 IMDB credits and would have had fewer when she got the blue tick. But the requirements might have been lower then.
She's been mentioned in quite a few articles over the past couple of years 😉. She might not want to use them though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I sometimes wonder if Alice just forgets how many videos of her being blotto are online, or that Ioan provided tons of evidence of what she has been doing to her kids
View attachment 1702269
"I'm grateful for all my enablers"

I btw like how the magnitute of real life support seems to change every day
View attachment 1702270
lol she went total batshit on people telling her exactly this, who is she kidding (also "kind" lmao)
View attachment 1702324"I tr
LOL It's so interesting how Alice's style of posting has changed -- well, at least half the time. So thoughtful and sweet and caring. It's as if she's channeling another Twitter account. It's downright eery. I can't quite put my finger on whose Twitter account that is. I think her name begins with a B. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She's been mentioned in quite a few articles over the past couple of years 😉. She might not want to use them though 🤣
True. I do note the word “applicant” so hey, Alice. You didn’t randomly wake up two days after your account was created to suddenly see a blue tick.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also he says he has a million questions to ask her in the DM. So he’s direct messaging her pretending to be someone else. He’s prob after any $ she gets in divorce. Seems like a scammer to me.
If I allowed every Doctor, General, Attorney, "nice guy who loves God and animals", rapper etc, etc - I would be so busy answering PM's and rejecting marriage proposals, I wouldn't have time to be here.

There is a feature on Instagram that will show information about an account - if the poster hasn't blocked that featured. Most of the very white Doctor and Generals who want to follow me are strangely based in Nigeria. I bet I have more accounts blocked than I have followers. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she hijacked Selena Gomez's chronic pain /Lupus (in DM) yet?

• Haha
True. I do note the word “applicant” so hey, Alice. You didn’t randomly wake up two days after your account was created to suddenly see a blue tick.
Alice's original Blue Tick application...
"Hey guys, it's meeee...Alice Evans, wife of Ioan Gruffudd and international star of classic movies such as "The Christmas Card". Best Mother in the World, Fibro- Warrior, university-educated polyglot, and all-round amazing person!!!"

Everyone who works at Twitter: "Who?"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.