Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her own?! And she is still alive?!?! How is that possible - 9 bottles a day?! Naah, surely it’s a weeks worth at least or with company. I have a friend who is an alcoholic, strong, muscular tall male. Extremely healthy (just lucky as he is basically been killing himself with drink most his life) and even at his fittest drinking days hr would not have managed more than 3 bottles a day..
I have a relative who was drinking eight bottles of wine a day, it all depends on your tolerance levels.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Thank you 😊. Let me tell you I couldn't breath in that dress, when I brought it a year ago it was fine, but when I wore it April this year it was tight. That was at my sisters 50th and I didn't wanna eat too much as I was so worried the dress would rip, as its quite thin.....no joke!!! I had a liquid dinner 😉

Haha ! Made me blush 🙈🙈
I can't see your frikking picture, waaaa! Wanna see your perdy hair 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
👀 That pic of the woman 22-24 I'm not quite that big.
Years ago I cut out grazing & swam every day & lost 5 stone (31.7575kg or 70lbs) in a year but then had several years of being hit by one health issue after another which meant I couldn't swim, couldn't even walk far, etc & I love food (but do also comfort eat) so it all went back on plus an extra 2 stone. Lost 1 1/2 stone since my diabetes t2 diagnosis, gained back 1/2 stone & at the moment having a real battle to shift it. 😠
Also got a long term hormonal issue which fucks up how my body converts sugar so with everything else not too surprised to became diabetic. :rolleyes:
One day I hope to be able to get a treadmill so I can walk indoors every day.

It really pisses me off that Alice has had the bleeping luxury of a pool & she doesn't use it. Does she not know how bleeping lucky she is?
That was always my dream to have my own pool so I could swim daily. 🥺

ETA - it's a fantastic way to burn calories, tighten up flab & get fitter & is also gentle.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have a relative who was drinking eight bottles of wine a day, it all depends on your tolerance levels.
I suspect not for long? I agree re tolerance but 8 bottles = 6 litres of fluid, that alone would kill you pretty quick, not to mention there is a fatal amount of alcohol per body weight (that of course depends on physique) 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Absolutely. One bottle for me is a walk in the park, it's not until 1.5 to 2 down that I feel pissed. Hence the admitting to oneself that one has a problem!

I don't want to stop entirely, but I want to be able to go back to the days where I don't drink during the week, and just on a Friday or Saturday. But we'll see how it goes. Sometimes some people are better off abstaining completely, not too sure where I lie at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve read through a lot of the threads, but I’m wondering if someone could suggest what the possible outcomes of today are? Could the hearing get moved again, could she finally be held accountable for breaking the TRO?

Reactions: 5
Absolutely. One bottle for me is a walk in the park, it's not until 1.5 to 2 down that I feel pissed. Hence the admitting to oneself that one has a problem!

I don't want to stop entirely, but I want to be able to go back to the days where I don't drink during the week, and just on a Friday or Saturday. But we'll see how it goes. Sometimes some people are better off abstaining completely, not too sure where I lie at the moment.
I’ve been the same! I used to drink every night in the week in the past, usually when I’ve worked from home so don’t have to suffer the commute! Now I have a new job 5 days in the office I haven’t been doing it as the hangovers aren’t worth it.
Im going back to Friday/Saturday. Everything in moderation. I agree though it can be tough.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not trying to be the tone police or anything, but this thread has been absolutely unreadable for me what with all the numbers and judgements flying around about weight and I suspect I'm not the only one. It's really horribly triggering for some people. Again, not trying to stop people talking, just saying that it's probably keeping a few people away who normally enjoy reading and commenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Doubtful- showing all that booze?
It shows she's throwing a birthday party! And if you're an alcoholic, then you would hide your consumption, says Alice. She's just being that open and honest human lover, non liar she's always been. 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Speaking of scarves, here's another of her fashion disasters. Her figure is smoking, but who wears a hoodie and scarf with that bodice?
No Alice, no.
When you're going to a football match but have to go to your pole dancer job straight afterwards kinda outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now here is a view nobody needed.
View attachment 1464908
Damn Big Al personified. That's one big woman. And did she just yank the table cloth off the breakfast table this morning and wrapped it around that ample ass? Friend's taste is as bad as hers. It is summer time, Fur lined booties?

For most, it's a big box of wine. For Alice, it's Monday
The bags might be filled with wine bottles too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Damn Big Al personified. That's one big woman. And did she just yank the table cloth off the breakfast table this morning and wrapped it around that ample ass? Friend's taste is as bad as hers. It is summer time, Fur lined booties?

The bags might be filled with wine bottles too.
Her ankles are swollen, one of them in particular. That's a very bad sign when taken in context with her drinking, pill use, and weight gain.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.