Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was working wondering same, big box or small trolley?
Bit of both. Trader Joe's tend to be smaller and have smaller carts. TJs is also known for selling wine by the case. Entire wall by the wine section with cases of their promoted reds, whites, and rose. They don't provide cardboard boxes for packing food at like say, Costco. That is 100% an entire case of Rose

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I'd say she more than a UK 16/18. I'm just under 5"10 and a UK Size 14 in most things, sometimes a 12, depending on the brand. This is me in a 14 dress, which didn't give me much breathing room! I'd say she's probably an 18/20, based on these recent photos, but it could be because what she is wearing is so unflattering!
Well, how YOU doin? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously! Who wears shorts & a singlet combined with fluffy boots & a scarf ffs! 😳 Has to be one of her stans!! One of the ones that wrote she’s beautiful inside & out & is the best mother in the world!!
It's really not a good look, especially from behind

Image 8-2-22 at 5.29 AM.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A slightly upmarket Tesco's.
Or an upmarket ALDI without the middle aisle of shame. And lots of fun, inexpensive products (she said as she clutched her Cookie Butter and her Chicken Cilantro Mini Wontons).

Did you all know that ALDI and Trader Joe’s are owned by branches of the same family?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'd say she more than a UK 16/18. I'm just under 5"10 and a UK Size 14 in most things, sometimes a 12, depending on the brand. This is me in a 14 dress, which didn't give me much breathing room! I'd say she's probably an 18/20, based on these recent photos, but it could be because what she is wearing is so unflattering!
Girl. Your hair 😍🔥🔥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Edited to add that I have two size 16 dresses in my wardrobe too!I think it depends on where you shop and your body size, cos I range from 12 to 16, so go figure 🤷🏼‍♀️
in fairness, sizes are so wildly different nowdays it’s impossible to work out, even in same brands and Im not even talking Primark, mid to high range high street too! And now Ive lost weight I often fit into size 6 for some things and there is no way in the world Im that small! Im 10-12. And my actual size 6 trousers I bought 18 years ago that used to be quite loose (oh them days when I thought I was fat!) - I cant even pull them up.

Girl. Your hair 😍🔥🔥
Yes! I was going to say!! Lucky witch! (Kidding x)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You guys are so nice. maybe if Alice is reading here she could take notes? And that hair and frock look amazing! I do wonder if this will be the end or if she will deliberately breach again.

• Heart
Seeing her with that box of rose wine I'm thinking it won't only be in the evening. :cool:

birthday wine.png

:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
in fairness, sizes are so wildly different nowdays it’s impossible to work out, even in same brands and Im not even talking Primark, mid to high range high street too! And now Ive lost weight I often fit into size 6 for some things and there is no way in the world Im that small! Im 10-12. And my actual size 6 trousers I bought 18 years ago that used to be quite loose (oh them days when I thought I was fat!) - I cant even pull them up.

Yes! I was going to say!! Lucky witch! (Kidding x)
Thank you ladies, I'm very grateful to have thick hair. I have suffered hair loss in the past due to stress, so I know how lucky I am. On the flip side I suffer with psoriasis which is very unsightly, and really does impact my self confidence xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
@kingseven at the risk of outing myself as a crustybum(it'll always be covered by knickers, unlike some...🤢) ...is I Want You To Want Me by Cheap Trick on the Soundtrack to Spitefulness yet ? 🎸🎸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She must have called the paps for this, no? Showing how blithely unconcerned she is about the PRO hearing.
Definitely set it up. Paps don't follow Alice nor Ioan around. Their photos don't make them any money.

Reactions: 8
Today will be an anti climax. It will come and go and I doubt we will find anything out!

Im not tone policing here at all but can we focus on Alice’s ugly personality and not her size or weight 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Girl. Your hair 😍🔥🔥
Thank you 😊. Let me tell you I couldn't breath in that dress, when I brought it a year ago it was fine, but when I wore it April this year it was tight. That was at my sisters 50th and I didn't wanna eat too much as I was so worried the dress would rip, as its quite thin.....no joke!!! I had a liquid dinner 😉

Well, how YOU doin? 😜
Haha ! Made me blush 🙈🙈

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.