Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically it’s a case of wine, but I’m sure Alice isn’t picky when she starts craving the wine by 11:00 AM every day. 😂

She has no real friends, who would she invite to a gathering??
Hervey, this strange woman, Gloria, Gloria’s daughter and Stevie Nicks

Rat and squirrel not invited

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Alice looks like a man in a skirt from behind, that big broad back looks like a football player’s back. 😂
I bet I'd look much better in a skirt! ;)

$160??? That was what the GFM money was being wasted on - or Malice’s ‘personal ATM’ ex-husband financed it? She really has aspirations far above her station, doesn’t she?
Shall we place bets on Malice ending up in a double-wide by January? There’ll be no $160 boxes of wine then…

So incredibly glad for you. What wonderful news! We’ll try to keep you entertained :)
DOUBLE wide? Are you sure? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Doesn’t California have nice rose? Would be cheaper. I am thinking of those vineyards upstate.

From the description it sounds like a special occasion wine. She might be having a gathering later today.
Ah, yes. As per DListed (as I mentioned earlier) she’s 51 again. She’ll probably have the wedding photos out, the seashell and baby doll head frames lovingly polished, demand that her poor daughters and terrorised dog dance attendance on her for twenty four hours (or as long as the wine holds out/she passes out again on the kitchen floor) and completely ignores the PRO. I expect that by early evening the shine will have worn off and she’ll blow up Instagram with hateful invective, finding new and vicious ways to slate Bianca, and post yet more of her children’s personal correspondence to demonstrate Ioan’s ‘lack’ of parenting abilities. The children will beg her to stop; she’ll ignore them as per usual. There’ll be endless litanies of ‘It’s not fair/I never lie/he was having an affair for three or four or five years/Bianca destroyed my marriage/even some heinous allegations of CSA. I just don’t see a good outcome for Malice today.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think she looks that enormous in the photo. Plenty of women have broad shoulders and women like that are ten a penny in the UK. That doesn't take away the fact she is desperately unhealthy and isn't meant to be the weight she is.
She’s a big woman, literally. At 5’10” and no less than 180 lbs. she’s certainly not anywhere close to being a feminine looking woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Happy PRO day! If your vibe does attract your tribe then all of our vibes are bangin! ❤ You all.

Alice’s vibe however, clearly not banging…at least she has her beloved friend Rose 🌹.

Stay strong Ioan.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m also a lurker unlurking… I’ll just be sat here refreshing the thread all day.

I really feel for Ioan, the pressure and stress he must be under from all this is unimaginable.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry, I'm sure this has been spoken about - (I'm furiously catching up)! But what time (UK) will we know if Alice has actually graced the court with her presence?!

Reactions: 11
Tomorrow 16:30 our time!
Thanks, sorry had a family day out yesterday with my kids, friend and her wee boy so wasn't on and I was busted by the time I posted lol great memories made.

Just to add AE is a massive bleep and I really hope she gets served her just desserts!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s a big woman, literally. At 5’10” and no less than 180 lbs. she’s certainly not anywhere close to being a feminine looking woman.
Respectfully, I’m not sure that I like this trope. The concept of femininity has always been historically linked to the male gaze. Women can be sturdy and beautiful. In Malice’s case, her unpleasant appearance is more due to the fact that she abuses her body daily, and her inherent nastiness has corroded her appearance and whatever little canker of a soul she possesses.
I’m Malice’s height and 150lbs. Due to years of sports before my health deteriorated and I ended up with ME, Fibromyalgia, arthritis and a degenerating spine, I’m broad-shouldered and large-busted. I don’t play into femininity or feminine tropes; if I feel good, then so be it. I’ve got to the point where I really don’t give a damn about what others think - very refreshing after modelling in my youth and starving myself down to six stone, all to play into the ‘eye candy’ motif - and if they think me unfeminine… well, in my estimation, that’s a bonus: I’m not playing a 1950s housewife or pleading ‘pick me! Pick me!’

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Sorry, I'm sure this has been spoken about - (I'm furiously catching up)! But what time (UK) will we know if Alice has actually graced the court with her presence?!
Don't know. Maybe the night, in the UK. I don't think us Alice superfans further out into the EU will know until late, we are an hour ahead.

Respectfully, I’m not sure that I like this trope. The concept of femininity has always been historically linked to the male gaze. Women can be sturdy and beautiful. In Malice’s case, her unpleasant appearance is more due to the fact that she abuses her body daily, and her inherent nastiness has corroded her appearance and whatever little canker of a soul she possesses.
I’m Malice’s height and 150lbs. Due to years of sports before my health deteriorated and I ended up with ME, Fibromyalgia, arthritis and a degenerating spine, I’m broad-shouldered and large-busted. I don’t play into femininity or feminine tropes; if I feel good, then so be it. I’ve got to the point where I really don’t give a damn about what others think - very refreshing after modelling in my youth and starving myself down to six stone, all to play into the ‘eye candy’ motif - and if they think me unfeminine… well, in my estimation, that’s a bonus: I’m not playing a 1950s housewife or pleading ‘pick me! Pick me!’
I agree completely. I'm kind of the opposite, average sized but very feminine male. I like lots of 'feminine' things. If Alice was the loveliest person ever, nobody would care of her appearance. Nor I think Ioan would have left her if she'd just put on weight. Objectively, she is a pretty 54 year old, it's just the spitefulness is hard to ignore.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm her height and weigh about 165 lbs., also not exactly fine-boned. I look like a gazelle in comparison to her. She's not an ounce under 200 IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am one of the *she won’t turn up* people but she’s so unpredictable that she just might blow our minds and appear? 🤯
Maybe, she's definitely lost some of the bloat from her previous pictures.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.